Stop Begging For Friends!

Options

Replies

• Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Mike, with all due respect, this should be the one place where someone can come without someone like you telling them something makes them look bad! There also might be 1 or 2 people here who have dealt with rejection (ya think?) and if they are more comfortable asking people to take the step to friend them, so what? We're all working our own programs and should know that we can't work or control anyone else's.

24e9d93.gif
  • jpvieira
    jpvieira Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No comment on the whole friend thing, but holy moses, have you really lost 200 lbs? Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Did everyone notice that he has lost 200 pounds in less than a year? His MFP page has his blog listed and it is incredible. Check it out. It's a great story.

LOL thanks for the plug but its more important to beat me up right now because Im a *kitten*. It went the complete opposite direction from what I intended but it was fun either way. Glad you read my blog and liked it. Thanks for the support. :flowerforyou:

I loved the fast food failure. I might try it just for the fun of it. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a story that I was just reading. It's funny how one statement can get so many replies. I think it might be a MFP record.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I see whats going on here. OP posted his opinion so he could stir everyone up. Then he comments on everyone's post acting innocent and making himself seem like a good guy... Is this just your own way of 'begging for friends'?

Just saying :/

Yes Im a mean guy that needs friends to help me lose weight. Will you be my friend?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Ok, everyone stop paying attention to this post and haul your butts over to mine. I'm clearly making an attempt to steal this post's thunder, and if people don't start responding to the "I don't like Non cat lovers" post, then it won't work now will it?!?!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Lol I love begging for friends but the best way is to pretend your not really begging in the first place hmmmmm

Nice!!!!! LOL.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I knew when i first saw this topic that it was gonna be a high calorie one ^i^
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.... people who complain about people

Grinds-my-gears.jpg

Crack me up! Love it!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Mike, with all due respect, this should be the one place where someone can come without someone like you telling them something makes them look bad! There also might be 1 or 2 people here who have dealt with rejection (ya think?) and if they are more comfortable asking people to take the step to friend them, so what? We're all working our own programs and should know that we can't work or control anyone else's.

Well said. What was I thinking?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    No comment on the whole friend thing, but holy moses, have you really lost 200 lbs? Way to go! Keep up the good work!

Well thank you. This freind topic is getting really heated. Im impressed with all the traffic.
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.

Well now, this was special.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Ok

edited to say the ok was a response to being told to haul butt over to the other thread
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options

You were thinking? :glasses:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Did everyone notice that he has lost 200 pounds in less than a year? His MFP page has his blog listed and it is incredible. Check it out. It's a great story.

LOL thanks for the plug but its more important to beat me up right now because Im a *kitten*. It went the complete opposite direction from what I intended but it was fun either way. Glad you read my blog and liked it. Thanks for the support. :flowerforyou:

LOL. Im glad you liked the blog. This is not a record but I have gotten called a retard, *kitten*, idiot more than ever in my life. This is fun. I love how passionate everyone here is. It brings a tear to my eye.
    I loved the fast food failure. I might try it just for the fun of it. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a story that I was just reading. It's funny how one statement can get so many replies. I think it might be a MFP record.
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Hey this could be really offensive. No one is begging, were asking. How else are you suppose to get friends? Take in consideration of the feelings of people reading this before you post **** like this.
    We try to make this a POSITIVE website and environment for our users, and things like this isn't helping. Please think before posting :grumble:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Right now Im thinking of how cool your beard is. You are awesome!!!

You were thinking? :glasses:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hey this could be really offensive. No one is begging, were asking. How else are you suppose to get friends? Take in consideration of the feelings of people reading this before you post **** like this.
    We try to make this a POSITIVE website and environment for our users, and things like this isn't helping. Please think before posting :grumble:

Sorry. :drinker:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7rom0Lpdv1rzv45lo1_500.gif
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    tumblr_m7rom0Lpdv1rzv45lo1_500.gif

LOL.
  • littlemermaid1048
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. Up to now everybody have been great and I've learned many helpful things to help me reach my "healthy living" goal. I'm glad MFP exists. FYI, requesting for friends doesn't mean begging for friends. I don't beg for friends, especially not to you. I don't appreciate intimidation and discouraging comments.
This discussion has been closed.