Stop Begging For Friends!

Options

Replies

• hippietofugirl
    Options
    If everyone doesnt stop calling me mean Im going to go consume 24 pack of raw cookie dough. Say that Im mean 1 more time!!!! Ill do it I swear!!

I was going to say that you ARE mean, but then I saw the picture of you on the dinosaur kiddie ride.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    sqjdb4.jpg

ERMAHGERD!!! I wanna nuzzle ALL THE BELLIES!

YESSS! I wish I was like a cat so the fatter I got, the more attractive and adorable I became

Cats get fat by this:

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/Karalopolous_McKitten/Facebook/Profile Pictures/lol-cat-meme-ermahgerd-ferncer-ferst-fancy-feast-food.png[/img]
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.

We ARE thirsty....and hungry!

LOL. I guess I used the wrong choice of words lol.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Just say No to the dough.

Wait. What kind of dough are we talking about and will you share it?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    If everyone doesnt stop calling me mean Im going to go consume 24 pack of raw cookie dough. Say that Im mean 1 more time!!!! Ill do it I swear!!

I was going to say that you ARE mean, but then I saw the picture of you on the dinosaur kiddie ride.

LOL. That was funny.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    sqjdb4.jpg

ERMAHGERD!!! I wanna nuzzle ALL THE BELLIES!

YESSS! I wish I was like a cat so the fatter I got, the more attractive and adorable I became

Cats get fat by this:

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/Karalopolous_McKitten/Facebook/Profile Pictures/lol-cat-meme-ermahgerd-ferncer-ferst-fancy-feast-food.png[/img]

LOLOLOLOL
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Yeah its choclate chip dough. I turned on the oven already to preheat but I am hoping that someone calls me mean so that I can eat them raw. They are so much better that way. LOL.
  • susieeasterwood
    Options
    whats with all the double postings on this thing. don't u guys and gals think once is enough already! find something else to gripe about like the economy, gas prices, and the 5% hike in groceries which i find hard when uare trying to eat healthy and stay on your diet. of course u do burn calories with all this complaining and arguing. just blow thwm off and everyone have a good day! Soometimes friends aren't the most important thing in your life YOU ARE!!

Trashy
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Did everyone notice that he has lost 200 pounds in less than a year? His MFP page has his blog listed and it is incredible. Check it out. It's a great story.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

Yeah its choclate chip dough. I turned on the oven already to preheat but I am hoping that someone calls me mean so that I can eat them raw. They are so much better that way. LOL.

Mmmmm....chocolate chip.....
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Did everyone notice that he has lost 200 pounds in less than a year? His MFP page has his blog listed and it is incredible. Check it out. It's a great story.

LOL thanks for the plug but its more important to beat me up right now because Im a *kitten*. It went the complete opposite direction from what I intended but it was fun either way. Glad you read my blog and liked it. Thanks for the support. :flowerforyou:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

I think everyone migrated on to the new post. Please Please Be my friend.
  • KettlebellTess
    Options
    6o07kp.gif
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    When someone joins the site, it's much easier to make a topic and put yourself out there and be like, "I am 20-something and I have X much to lose and I love cats and long walks on the beach and also sometimes I dress up as a clown on Saturdays, does anyone want to be friends?" rather than weeding through every single topic and hoping I find someone who also likes dressing up like clowns.

Though I will admit I don't see the point in begging ANYONE to be friends. I would rather friend (and be friended by) someone who actually has something in common with me, be it age, location or weight goals, versus just saying "hai friend me" and getting 28 requests from people I'll never hear from again.

Congrats on the weight loss though, that is seriously amazing. CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?

(jk)

(no Im not)

(yes, I am.)

(am I?)
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I see whats going on here. OP posted his opinion so he could stir everyone up. Then he comments on everyone's post acting innocent and making himself seem like a good guy... Is this just your own way of 'begging for friends'?

Just saying :/
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    6o07kp.gif

Ha Ha thats Awesome!! I used to walk like that penguin that got pushed in until I learned how to walk like that.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I see whats going on here. OP posted his opinion so he could stir everyone up. Then he comments on everyone's post acting innocent and making himself seem like a good guy... Is this just your own way of 'begging for friends'?

Just saying :/

My thoughts exactly...
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Lol I love begging for friends but the best way is to pretend your not really begging in the first place hmmmmm
  • javagsd
    javagsd Posts: 82
    Options
    Mike, with all due respect, this should be the one place where someone can come without someone like you telling them something makes them look bad! There also might be 1 or 2 people here who have dealt with rejection (ya think?) and if they are more comfortable asking people to take the step to friend them, so what? We're all working our own programs and should know that we can't work or control anyone else's.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    When someone joins the site, it's much easier to make a topic and put yourself out there and be like, "I am 20-something and I have X much to lose and I love cats and long walks on the beach and also sometimes I dress up as a clown on Saturdays, does anyone want to be friends?" rather than weeding through every single topic and hoping I find someone who also likes dressing up like clowns.

Though I will admit I don't see the point in begging ANYONE to be friends. I would rather friend (and be friended by) someone who actually has something in common with me, be it age, location or weight goals, versus just saying "hai friend me" and getting 28 requests from people I'll never hear from again.

Congrats on the weight loss though, that is seriously amazing. CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND?

(jk)

(no Im not)

(yes, I am.)

(am I?)

LOL. You understand it and you understand both sides just as I have learned to understand both sides tonight. Great post. Yes we can be friends Ill beg you then you can say yes or no. LOL.
This discussion has been closed.