Chuck Norris...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Anyone besides me, tired of all these stupid Chuck Norris jokes? And don't tell me, that I shouldn't have came theh... cause they are everywhere!!! IT IS LAME AND OLD... let them die out
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    "You can't name a bridge after Chuck Norris... because nobody crosses Chuck Norris"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQj7QUVOkqk
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

Anyone besides me, tired of all these stupid Chuck Norris jokes? And don't tell me, that I shouldn't have came theh... cause they are everywhere!!! IT IS LAME AND OLD... let them die out

oh no... watch out.. he may now be behind you!!....:noway:
  • LillysGranny
    Options
    LOVE these!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options

I am dying to know what you "edited..." lmao
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

he just had the :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: but then the devil took control of his body to add in words, because that's what the devil does, he makes people do crazy things... like mock Chuck Norris... :bigsmile:
  • I_wanna_live
    Options

Good, then he can prove half of these are false
  • I_wanna_live
    Options

The bold was added
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

you can just have fun with them :drinker:
  • wood2415
    wood2415 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Superman and Chuck Norris once fought. The loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    A nurse once tried to draw Chuck Norris' blood. The needle bled instead.
  • I_wanna_live
    Options

I have more fun with friends, and playing any game I hate... than making up things that make Mr Norris, or anyone else, to be something more than human. A human who spent his life training and acting; yes, but anyone one of you could have done the same thing... easily. But choose other fields.

Edited to fix an error
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

I have more fun with friends, and playing any game I hate... than making up things that make Mr Norris or to be something more than human. A human who spent his life training and acting; yes, but anyone one of you could have done the same thing... easily. But choose other fields.

I think a bunch of college kids started it. It's kinda funny that it just sticks only with CN, I bet no matter who they would've picked, it would still probably continue... It cracks me up what people come up with like, slam a revolving door... CN was just added into the impossibles..
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his parents did.
  • JPod279
    Options

I have more fun with friends, and playing any game I hate... than making up things that make Mr Norris or to be something more than human. A human who spent his life training and acting; yes, but anyone one of you could have done the same thing... easily. But choose other fields.

I think a bunch of college kids started it. It's kinda funny that it just sticks only with CN, I bet no matter who they would've picked, it would still probably continue... It cracks me up what people come up with like, slam a revolving door... CN was just added into the impossibles..

You guys realize the Most Interesting Man in the World campaign is a spin on the CN list? Stay thirsty my friends!
  • I_wanna_live
    Options
    \I think a bunch of college kids started it. It's kinda funny that it just sticks only with CN, I bet no matter who they would've picked, it would still probably continue... It cracks me up what people come up with like, slam a revolving door... CN was just added into the impossibles..

You guys realize the Most Interesting Man in the World campaign is a spin on the CN list? Stay thirsty my friends!

Yeap, he is annoying as well.
  • JPod279
    Options
    Chuck Norris' dog picks up it's own poo because Chuck Norris don't take crap from nobody...