30 Day Shred - Started TODAY 7/28/12

Options

Replies

• ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Day 3, Level 2 for me!! I did D1L2 & D2L2 two times a day this weekend! So I'm pretty proud of myself...And whie I'm aching...I know it's worth it!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 19.. been doing L1 and L2 alternating back and forth. Was watching L3 today and amazed myself since I have been doing punches with 8 lb weights combined. Will be adding weights to the jumping jacks tomorrow.
  • Ramoth48
    Ramoth48 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Really busy sight-seeing yesterday, does that count in the exercise tab?lol, managed to do level 2 yesterday and today, it is soo hot here, try to do the workout early but not always possible.So no scales here so can't tell if l've lost anymore weight, hope for a nice surprise when l get home.:laugh:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Is anyone having issues with excess skin? I know I am losing fat but I don't see a lot of tone in my midsection. I posted photos a few posts ago. Love all the inches I lost but feeling anxious about skin. Would love to hear from anyone experiencing this!!
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    O M G!!! l managed to do level 1 and 3 together today, day 21 cos l missed 2 days and it was sooo hard those Suoer man lifts are a killer and the squat jumps. l think l'll cry tomorrow ha ha lol:happy:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    O M G!!! l managed to do level 1 and 3 together today, day 21 cos l missed 2 days and it was sooo hard those Suoer man lifts are a killer and the squat jumps. l think l'll cry tomorrow ha ha lol:happy:

Wow!! Inspirational! I tried L3 today - it was pretty good. I liked that they have modified moves (anita). I have definitely increased endurance but some of the moves are high impact.
  • Ramoth48
    Options

Wow!! Inspirational! I tried L3 today - it was pretty good. I liked that they have modified moves (anita). I have definitely increased endurance but some of the moves are high impact.
    Thank, Dixie it's nice to be appreciated, that (suoer) was supposed to be super-man, manged to do 1 band 3 again today, really impressed myself as l thought yesterday that l'd be really stiff today but l was okay and actually felt great when l was finished!!!:laugh:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options

Thank, Dixie it's nice to be appreciated, that (suoer) was supposed to be super-man, manged to do 1 band 3 again today, really impressed myself as l thought yesterday that l'd be really stiff today but l was okay and actually felt great when l was finished!!!:laugh:

You deserve it! You will always feel better post workout.. happier. I try to remember that when its time to put Jillian on hah!

Today I just did L3.. I find the hardest moves are the cardio planks. AHHH I just want to turn it off lol! The last few workouts I've felt a little sick to my stomach but hubby says thats just my abs tighten up.

Keep it up the fab work everyone :-)
  • Mrs_sexobeat
    Mrs_sexobeat Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i started it 3 days ago and it's too hard for me,i don't like squats. my legs are shaking and it hurts like hell,i hope i'll get use to it soon
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    Did level 1 and 3 again,l am getting better endurance wise, but for some reason the jumping jacks are still kicking my butt especially with the weights. l'm going to try to do all 3 levels tomorrow lol
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    just finished day 8 of level 1, feeling great, although I hate the side lunges....:grumble:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    i started today for the first ime ever!!,....cant wait to c all my hard wrk pay off!!!,..only 29 more days to go!!
  • Rho_Ro
    Rho_Ro Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the links. I've joined up n all set 2 go BUT I'm gonna wait until Monday when the house empties out LOL!
  • kellya009
    kellya009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    just finished day 8 of level 1, feeling great, although I hate the side lunges....:grumble:

Oh my gosh, the side lunges are killer for me too! My adductors are so sore!
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    Hi, all l managed level 1 and 3 again today and felt tired,sore but really great after wards, l need to get back onto level 2 aswell but some of it seems tougher than level 3 so l've been avoiding it, gonna try tomorrow.
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I loved 30 Day Shred! I did it back in April and lost 20 lbs. Now I'm doing Insanity which makes 30DS looks like an easy peasy beach vacation.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Only 7 more days!!! Haven't budged with inches, lost 2.5 lbs now back to what I was five days ago lol.

33wxqpv.jpg
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    Damn, that level2 is going to become my nemisis l just can't make myself put it on, my finger hovers over the button then just switches it to level 3, which isn't any easier,except that there seems less plank work.l hate the mountain climbers and the side twists always kill me.l know there's mountain climbers in 3 too but they just seem more do-able. l've also started doing the high side kicks instead of some of the jumping jacks as my knees can't take it .Still l AMdoing it so, take that FAT!!!lol
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Damn, that level2 is going to become my nemisis l just can't make myself put it on, my finger hovers over the button then just switches it to level 3, which isn't any easier,except that there seems less plank work.l hate the mountain climbers and the side twists always kill me.l know there's mountain climbers in 3 too but they just seem more do-able. l've also started doing the high side kicks instead of some of the jumping jacks as my knees can't take it .Still l AMdoing it so, take that FAT!!!lol

Yeah I felt that way in L2 too! lol

I like L3 much better than L1 and L2! TOM today - trying to force myself to do the 30DS today ahhhh!!
  • Ramoth48
    Options
    Well l still haven't got back onto level 2, only 3 more days and my 30's done,not sure what l'll do then. keep going with this or try something new, ideas?:happy: