McDonalds

Options
14567810»

Replies

• sunnybug90
    sunnybug90 Posts: 58
    Options
    I think I'm the only person in the world who hates McDonalds.

Now Jack in the Box or Arbys? I have to avoid those places at all cost or I ruin myself :laugh:
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Now Jack in the Box or Arbys? I have to avoid those places at all cost or I ruin myself :laugh:

Agreed for JB!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would rather starve than eat McDonald's. If it were the last "food" on earth, I wouldn't even go for it! I feel like I can taste the processed fat. Haven't eaten it since I was a kid and probably won't ever go back.
    Well aren't you just a better person than the rest of us. You must be so proud.

I'm sorry if I came off "holier than thou", honestly, that wasn't my intention. i just literally dont' like McD that much. trust me, I have a TON of other weaknesses that are just as bad for me. My sin is just different from your sin.
  • case87
    case87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've read through all 8 pages of this thread and I can't believe no one's brought up the new dip cones!! I swear those are laced with crack too! I'm so addicted!
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have McDonalds at least once every two months. I used to to love their quorn burgers and I'm very disappointed they discontinued them. ;(
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I would rather starve than eat McDonald's. If it were the last "food" on earth, I wouldn't even go for it! I feel like I can taste the processed fat. Haven't eaten it since I was a kid and probably won't ever go back.
    Well aren't you just a better person than the rest of us. You must be so proud.

lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

arbys is gross!! never had jack in the box.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I've read through all 8 pages of this thread and I can't believe no one's brought up the new dip cones!! I swear those are laced with crack too! I'm so addicted!

Explain!!! I know not what you speak of! Please share.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I have McDonalds at least once every two months. I used to to love their quorn burgers and I'm very disappointed they discontinued them. ;(

never heard of it.
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Ugh. I could eat an entire 20 piece nugget and large fries, for sure, by myself. With barbecue sauce and sweet/sour....<3
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options

never heard of it.

It was probably only sold in the UK.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Ugh. I could eat an entire 20 piece nugget and large fries, for sure, by myself. With barbecue sauce and sweet/sour....<3

So could I!!!!!
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I usually order the grilled chicken sandwich w/o mayo, mustard instead and the calories in that sandwich aren't that bad. The sodium content is through the roof, though. Add a small fry and a Diet soda and it's not a bad way to go if you want to splurge.
  • amiscci
    amiscci Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bacon ranch grilled chicken salad EVERYDAY
    low carb and only 230 cals
    im addicted!

Ahhh, Southwest Chicken Salad with grilled chicken. I try to scrape off any excess tortilla chips within reason. Big squeeze of the lime and only half the dressing packet and it's <350 calories. Yummy (and was going to add "goodness" but I'm sure some will beg to differ). I enjoy this every single time.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

So could I!!!!!

Me too, except I prefer honey and sweet & sour.