McDonalds

Options

Replies

• likemeinvisible
    Options
    Congrats on the 200 :flowerforyou: I don't think there is ONE THING there I would eat but hey, you've lost 200 lbs so I bow to your choices! Enjoy! :tongue:

Thx!!! It will be delcious if it still tastes the same as I remember it.

I bet it won't. How long has it been? I used to love the Big Macs myself, what I always ordered but no more. I believe you can have everything in moderation, but really is a Big Mac moderation? Then to resist their hot salty fries and a coke to-boot.

After many years of not touching the the stuff, I was there with my niece six month ago and decided to give it a real try.
    I ordered something big, maybe big mac meal and had the all thing except for the coke which I had no room for. It wasn't very tasty, nothing like what I remembered as a teen. Maybe the stuff has changed, maybe I have.
    After the meal I felt like I'm about to explode and could barley breath for the next hour.

Next time I'll want fries I'll make my own. Someday. One day. Not today:)

BTW just noticed the OP progress, dude you're a god.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Congrats on the 200 :flowerforyou: I don't think there is ONE THING there I would eat but hey, you've lost 200 lbs so I bow to your choices! Enjoy! :tongue:

I bet it won't. How long has it been? I used to love the Big Macs myself, what I always ordered but no more. I believe you can have everything in moderation, but really is a Big Mac moderation? Then to resist their hot salty fries and a coke to-boot.

Almost 16 months. Of course moderation is the game.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

After many years of not touching the the stuff, I was there with my niece six month ago and decided to give it a real try.
    I ordered something big, maybe big mac meal and had the all thing except for the coke which I had no room for. It wasn't very tasty, nothing like what I remembered as a teen. Maybe the stuff has changed, maybe I have.
    After the meal I felt like I'm about to explode and could barley breath for the next hour.

Next time I'll want fries I'll make my own. Someday. One day. Not today:)

BTW just noticed the OP progress, dude you're a god.

HaHa at "You're a god"
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

Didnt go. Its way to hot outside to jog to McDonalds for that meal. I just cooked a veggie burger and ate it with Cool Ranch Doritos. Tasted great. Im satisfied though. Maybe next Monday. :grumble:
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sad you didn't get your Mcdonalds.. hopefully next week works out better! Now after reading thru this thread I am completely craving their fries and a double cheeseburger! Lol.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Sad you didn't get your Mcdonalds.. hopefully next week works out better! Now after reading thru this thread I am completely craving their fries and a double cheeseburger! Lol.

HaHa its cool. Ill live.
  • Logsv
    Logsv Posts: 36
    Options

HaHa its cool. Ill live.

Dude, switch to Wendy's. Their spicy chicken sandwich is literally the greatest thing on the planet.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Dude, switch to Wendy's. Their spicy chicken sandwich is literally the greatest thing on the planet.

This... I can live without McDs or BK. And I can even deal without the fries, but the Spicy Chicken is my weakness.
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options

[/quote]

So very true!! If you cut yourself off from everything you like, you, or should I say "I" would fail miserably!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

So very true!! If you cut yourself off from everything you like, you, or should I say "I" would fail miserably!
    [/quote]

Well said.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

This... I can live without McDs or BK. And I can even deal without the fries, but the Spicy Chicken is my weakness.

I may have to try it out. Never liked Wendy's chicken after a bad experience with the grilled years ago.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    sweet feathery jesus. they'll add big mac sauce to a double cheeseburger?

Ha ha! That's what I was thinking.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    small fry...

juuuust one ;)

always liked the way that sounds
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i forgot to say:

MCGRIDLES!!

I havent had a mcd mcgriddle in like a year, but i have sorta made my own using Trader joe's gluten free pancakes, eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese and of course syrup :laugh:
    i love the mix of savory salty and sweet!

YUM!!! It's been about a year for me too. I used to have one twice a week....no wonder I got fat!! LOL
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Barf! I definitely like some greecy unhealthy goodness but McD's would not be on the splurge list. I can't stand their food. I'll take Jakes Over the Top or Warrens!!
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    I've been eating McDonald's almost everyday, or some sort of fast food. I'm bouncing all over the place, and I'm not living in one place at the moment. I stay in one place one night, and another the next. And with staying on the road, it's hard to cook at home. But I manage to fit it into my day. I've been very careful lately. I only eat a small sandwich, which is in the low or high end of 300 cals.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would rather starve than eat McDonald's. If it were the last "food" on earth, I wouldn't even go for it! I feel like I can taste the processed fat. Haven't eaten it since I was a kid and probably won't ever go back.
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    let me know what time and ill meet ya there :smile:
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    McDonalds is just a bad restaurant with good advertising. If you were to serve their food to someone he would say that you are a bad cook, that you don't know how to cut fries to a proper size, that your burger is dry and has to be drowned in ketchup and mayo in order to eat it.
    If you gonna have a burger, might as well get from a proper place.

Why don't they know how to cut fries? I only like shoe string fries. McD's fries are my favorite. I've never had mayo on their burgers. Interesting thought though.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I would rather starve than eat McDonald's. If it were the last "food" on earth, I wouldn't even go for it! I feel like I can taste the processed fat. Haven't eaten it since I was a kid and probably won't ever go back.
    Well aren't you just a better person than the rest of us. You must be so proud.