McDonalds

Options

Replies

• Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I really cant wait to get my meal. They never said no to me before. If they do it tomorrow Im going to jump behind the counter and run away with the Mac Sauce bucket and go home and make my own burger. I can live without the other stuff but I need the Mac Sauce to make my day a succesful one.

I think you can safely have your 1200 calorie meal. With all the typing you've done in this thread, you've burned at least 600 calories so far. And since the "Mickey D's food is crap" contingency has woken up, no doubt you'll double your calorie loss in the coming hours.

--P
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Can I has some fries?

Please?

Sure! I order them minus salt so that I can get them fresh and then I add my own salt. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I worked at McDonalds, workers and managers hated that including myself.... So frustrating making another batch of fries especially for someone who dumps the salt back in anyways.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    When I was in my late teens, I worked @ McDonalds on Grafton Street in Dublin. I lost so much weight, running my *kitten* off. My current weakness is of course their fries and sausage biscuit. Unless I'm with the kids - I don't go much anymore.
  • raccoon182
    raccoon182 Posts: 29
    Options
    I love McDonalds! Their breakfast is my favorite, but I miss it very often.

A lot of people blame their weight on fast food, which is stupid. You'll only gain weight if you eat irresponsibly and don't try to work it off. Enjoy the food, it sounds delicious! :bigsmile:
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    this is bizarre
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    A lot of people blame their weight on fast food, which is stupid. You'll only gain weight if you eat irresponsibly and don't try to work it off. Enjoy the food, it sounds delicious! :bigsmile:

Yes! We may have lift off.

Thread to reach troll stratosphere in T minus 5,4,3....

--P
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Seriously this time. Every Monday I make plans to go to McDonalds and order 2 Double Cheeseburgers no ketchup no mustard add Big Mac Sauce, Medium French Fry and a Large Coke Zero. (Gotta be careful calorie wise ordering a large drink) I have made these plans many weeks and never actually go. However, tomorrow I am going to actually follow through with it and Log it in my Diary. Its better to start the week off with healthy choices but I am going to start the week off bad and force myself to work hard the remainder of the week. MMMM I can taste it now.

You might be told 'no' to the Big Mac sauce on your double-cheeseburgers. If it wasn't on the item to start with, they won't put it on there (the only possible exception would be ketchup instead of tartar sauce for your fish sandwich). I used to work at McDs, and that was the policy when I was there.

In the meantime, here's the useful infromation: http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/nutrition_choices.html
    Calorie charts and all that.

I use to work for McDonalds and people would ask for the Big Mac sauce on cheese burgers all the time and we could do it. Maybe it's different at each store? I remember when Mcdonalds had the Arch burger, that Arch sauce was da bomb!!!
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    In addition to my cushiony job at an oil company I work part time on the weekends at mcdonald's and I eat a mcfest or double cheeseburger, just the burger each shift. I do NOT feel guilty because I am sweaty and running back and forth my entire shift. I barely notice the calories. lol

I work at mickey d's because it's been my job since HS and I just can't seem to part with it. It's something to do on the weekends. haha.. !!
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    McDonalds is just a bad restaurant with good advertising. If you were to serve their food to someone he would say that you are a bad cook, that you don't know how to cut fries to a proper size, that your burger is dry and has to be drowned in ketchup and mayo in order to eat it.
    If you gonna have a burger, might as well get from a proper place.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I really cant wait to get my meal. They never said no to me before. If they do it tomorrow Im going to jump behind the counter and run away with the Mac Sauce bucket and go home and make my own burger. I can live without the other stuff but I need the Mac Sauce to make my day a succesful one.

I think you can safely have your 1200 calorie meal. With all the typing you've done in this thread, you've burned at least 600 calories so far. And since the "Mickey D's food is crap" contingency has woken up, no doubt you'll double your calorie loss in the coming hours.

--P

Comical. This was fun.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Can I has some fries?

Please?

Sure! I order them minus salt so that I can get them fresh and then I add my own salt. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I worked at McDonalds, workers and managers hated that including myself.... So frustrating making another batch of fries especially for someone who dumps the salt back in anyways.

I dont do it in front of them. Im not that big of a prick.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I love McDonalds! Their breakfast is my favorite, but I miss it very often.

Thank You. I shall.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    When I was in my late teens, I worked @ McDonalds on Grafton Street in Dublin. I lost so much weight, running my *kitten* off. My current weakness is of course their fries and sausage biscuit. Unless I'm with the kids - I don't go much anymore.

Awesome!
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    love McDonalds but dont think it likes me lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    this is bizarre

Really? How so?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    McDonalds is just a bad restaurant with good advertising. If you were to serve their food to someone he would say that you are a bad cook, that you don't know how to cut fries to a proper size, that your burger is dry and has to be drowned in ketchup and mayo in order to eat it.
    If you gonna have a burger, might as well get from a proper place.

Im not very proper though.
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I always promise myself things like McDonalds or Starbucks. I never go. I think sometimes the idea that I will go helps me to eat healthier things, knowing that I have the reward of a burger or a coffee in my future. Then when the time comes, I don't want it.
    Crazy!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have one word for today...

BACONATOR.

You can't even get 'real' bacon at Mc Donalds
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 200 :flowerforyou: I don't think there is ONE THING there I would eat but hey, you've lost 200 lbs so I bow to your choices! Enjoy! :tongue:

Thx!!! It will be delcious if it still tastes the same as I remember it.

I bet it won't. How long has it been? I used to love the Big Macs myself, what I always ordered but no more. I believe you can have everything in moderation, but really is a Big Mac moderation? Then to resist their hot salty fries and a coke to-boot.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 200 :flowerforyou: I don't think there is ONE THING there I would eat but hey, you've lost 200 lbs so I bow to your choices! Enjoy! :tongue:

Thx!!! It will be delcious if it still tastes the same as I remember it.

I bet it won't. How long has it been? I used to love the Big Macs myself, what I always ordered but no more. I believe you can have everything in moderation, but really is a Big Mac moderation? Then to resist their hot salty fries and a coke to-boot.

Lol I kinda agree with the not tasting as good as I use think it was. I had a hamburger from somewhere I use to love not long ago and I can't remember where it was and I couldn't get past the first bite, it made me feel really sick. Don't get me started on fried foods, I had something friend after going 4 months without it in my body and talk about making me sick. It's just not worth it, and to top it off made me feel really sluggish. I don't miss fried foods, so that makes me hopeful for the no bad sugar thing I'm doing, maybe my body will quit craving it and eventually feel sick if I do try to eat it lol.