Lets hear it, who are you related to?

Options

Replies

• 5one5oh
    5one5oh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im not related to, but live 3 hours from AJ Clemente...(news ancor that got fired 1st night on the job for cussing on TV) that counts. (you tube it=)
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm very distantly related to Betsy Ross.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Kim Jung Un.

um. you should tell your fam to simmer down.

Har har..I tried, but the phone connection wasn't so great.

For the record, not at all. My main connection to Kim Jung Un is that we shared ancestors from my mother's side a couple thousand years ago. But, close enough
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    According to research that has been done on the family, I am somehow related to Mary Stuart. It could make sense, same small mouth, round face, and big nose as she had :laugh: This info has actually been verified, but I really never asked many questions so I don't know how we are related.
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    A founder of Hershey's chocolate, supposedly.

Judge Harold Louderback, who was impeached.

Thomas Franklin Louderback, Jr. , a linebacker in the National Football League for the Philadelphia Eagles. He also played in the American Football League for the Oakland Raiders and Buffalo Bills.

............and it shows. I love chocolate. I do tax law, and I can throw a football really well. No kidding.
  • gymgymdazzler
    Options
    chuck norris :D:D he made us all..
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Robert E. Lee
  • tonyoconnor129
    tonyoconnor129 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    according to family lore---Mae West was a distant cousin, And with the Last name of O'Connor, probably someone famous in Ireland as well :-)
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    nobody, however, my last name 'malenfant', was first used on some king's *kitten* child after doing it with a concubine...so they say
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bobby and Ashley Edner on my dad's side..
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Kevin Bacon...oh wait, that's a different game!
  • sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    No one that you Americans would know of but I have several relatives who play sport for South Africa in Rugby Union and Cricket, my cousin has a singing career if you google Selwyn Pretorius, My great grandfather was the goal keeper for the South African soccer team, my grandfather was Mr South Africa in bodybuilding and my brother is number 1 in Australia for natural bodybuilding (he's competing in Miami in June!)
  • MyPsalm63
    MyPsalm63 Posts: 303
    Options
    I am 100% for sure related to King Woolsey
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Keanu Reeves. He's my third cousin.

While we're at it, my family reunions are always big because we are direct descendants of King Kamehameha.

That's rad. About the King Kamehameha.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    i'm related to Birger Ruud.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My great-great-great-great-grandfather is Sir Walter Scott.
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    For UK residents - Colman's Mustard, I'm the "wrong" side of the family - ie, the family who didn't inherit anything ;)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    The prophet of the LDS church. Yeah that's right... it must be why I'm so good at beer pong
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My aunt researched the genealogy for her husband (my mom's brother)...we are related to Robert the Bruce.
  • nine2481
    nine2481 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Burt Lancaster is my great grandfather. My moms sister is Annie Lennox.