Replies

• danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options
    Adam & Eve
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    My first and middle have people asking if I'm related to whoever started up the Sara Lee brand (yes that's my name, I hate it) and I was often asked about getting free cheesecakes and whatnot throughout school.

"Everybody doesn't like something, but nobody doesn't like Sara Lee!"
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I am related to Jesse James. And in the non related department, my sister is a nurse in Nashville and was with both June and Johnny Cash before they died. She had had Johnny once before when he had some surgery. She said they were both extremely nice people.
  • AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Semi recent history here.
    My father is Chief James "Patches" Watson. A founding member of the US NAVY SEALS. SEAL Team 2. Inducted 1-8-1962.
    Written 2 bio's and a few fiction?
    Former curator of the SEAL Team Museum in Fort Pierce FL.
    Check out his page
    realseal.org
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm supposedly related to one of the members of the Blue Eyed Six.
  • marvelscale
    marvelscale Posts: 135
    Options
    Neil Armstrong :)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    napoleon bonaparte
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Sir Isaac Brock apparently, on my mother's side.
  • avrilamor
    avrilamor Posts: 30
    Options
    OPRAH!!!!...no, wish! Lol
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My mum swears I'm like 14th cousin of Ned Kelly....
  • catherinemneff
    Options
    On my maternal side...
    Meriwether Lewis (Lewis and Clark Expedition)
  • avrilamor
    avrilamor Posts: 30
    Options
    Oh, Im also directly related to Agnes Moorehead (actress, Grandmother on Bewitched). GGG Grandmother...something like that. lol

Hey, that's pretty awesome! :)
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My step-dad's nephew (so my cousin) is Brandon Weeden, former Oklahoma State football star and current starting quarterback for the Browns. More of a big deal here in Oklahoma, but we are all very proud of him :)

And we have been traced back to Jim Thorpe.
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am distantly related to Wilhelm II of Germany (German Emperor during WWI) on my mother's side. This pretty much means that I think I'm related to a lot of European royals because they all liked to intermarry back then. I know I'm related to Queen Victoria somehow because Wilhelm II was her grandson.
  • Lillouns
    Lillouns Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Al Capone on my fathers side and Ashley Lilley (from Mamma Mia) on my moms side. My dad does a lot research in our family ancestry! (though the above two are quite close)
  • amillerwvu
    amillerwvu Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mark Twain and Acee Blue Eagle.
    Mark Twain....how cool!!! :)

I'm not related to anybody famous....but I love my family:)....lol
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    I don't think I am related to any "famous" but I am pretty sure my grandmother's family was part of the mafia, straight off the boat Italians who never ever talked about anything unless they were in a group of 4 or 5 in a completely separate room all smoking cigars and talking with their hands. There was also a mysterious "Uncle Louie" that no one ever saw either?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm related to Rebecca Nurse and Whitey Bulger (but I usually don't tell anyone that because it's nothing to be proud of. And actually no one that knows me knows). Based on where I am from, neither of those relations are outlandish.
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Jan Brady (Brady bunch) on my mom's side and Brittany Spears on my Dad's side. (I would doubt the Brittany relation, but my dad would have no reason to WANT to be related, so pretty sure he's telling the truth.)
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Your mom! HAHAHAHAHAHA, still funny after all these years.

HAHAHA :laugh: You made my day with this....I'm glad someone has similar humor to me because when I say....your mom....people around here don't appreciate it as much.

Thanks for the laugh! :flowerforyou: