Replies

• betterplayer
    Options
    Me: 12
    LNS: 8
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options

I'll do a cheer for the team. I got my pom pom's right here :happy: :glasses:

Fitness pals that's what we are.
    With each other we're going to go far.
    No more late night snacking,
    'cause we don't want to be packing;
    no more weight than we got;
    so even if we get down..
    we'll get up and give it another shot!
    Yeah Team!!!!:laugh:

Now wasn't that fun? How many calories do you think that's worth? Eh?:noway: :laugh: :glasses:

WayaLuna...I am CHEERING along side of you...Your VIVACIOUSNESS is VIGOROUSLY VALIENT...hehehe :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

That cheer HAS to be worth 100 calories burned for SURE!! (big smile)....Keep up the grrrrreat work on NO LNS...and CHEERING this team on!! As you said...others may come in and report their SUCCESS or DETERMINATION for tomorrow...but I bet you make everyone SMILE...with all of your EXHUBERANCE...you do for ME!! WTG!!!

Hugs and Smiles...Deb:flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 9* - LNS: 6 (started Aug 6)

I won! :happy:

Didn't catch up with the latest posts yet...
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 17*
    LNS: 3
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Me: 7
    LNS: 13

I haven't logged in this week which always spells trouble in the calories dept. I just get out of control and do not eat in a healthy way. :explode:
    But, I'm back to keep trying again.

Wayaluna - you are amazing!!!!!:drinker: Keep it going. I'll think of you when I'm tempted to transgress.:laugh:
    Gmurkis - you're doing great too.:flowerforyou:

I haven't skimmed the previous posts so great job to anyone else I missed whose beating out the LNS. For the rest of us, hang in there. Let's keep trying no matter how embarrassing our track record. :laugh:
    Zaza
  • trustymutsi
    trustymutsi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I've kinda lost track of the actual count. I THINK it's:

Me: 5
    LNS: 1
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    Me: 19
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I keep losing count as the month goes on because although I am focused every day on not snacking, I don't always come on this group every evening. (or maybe the numbers have got so big I can't count using my fingers any more :laugh: )

Weight wise I am so happy that my cutting out pretty much all snacks but eating healthy meals (like I always have) has helped me lose the 3kg I wanted to shed and I am happy with my weight currently, wahoo:tongue:
    I have always liked healthy food and exercise lots. In February I was heavier than I liked to be and then got injured so could barely exercise. Exercise has always been my excuse for eating lots. Most of it was healthy but a lot of the time I didn't need it.
    On the whole since June when I started the LNS group, then through July till now I have cut unnecessary snacking but still eat approx 1700 cals a day , I have got down to my happy weight. Being able to exercise and especially run again has made me feel like a healthy, fit person and this drives m to eat even better. Ok, my waffle is over and my score is;

Me 17
    LNS 3

Days I snacked 4
    Me 16

The weekends are my snacking days. Mainly a Sunday. I sort of plan it though and this past week I kept within my cals anyway as ran 14 miles that morn and I tend to eat back a fair few exercise cals
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Great work everyone!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    beeps and katemateg - way to go!!
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I hope you do this again in Sept!!! I need it! I am just NOW seeing the August post! :( I've been LNS bad all month....weight loss down the drain and up 10 pounds :(
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I hope you do this again in Sept!!! I need it! I am just NOW seeing the August post! :( I've been LNS bad all month....weight loss down the drain and up 10 pounds :(

We surely plan to! But how about you use the last 10 days for training? It's still 1/3 of the month, it's worth starting already! :wink:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Shame, shame, shame

Me: 9 - LNS: 7 (started Aug 6)

I have to try HARDER!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I've kinda lost track of the actual count. I THINK it's:

Me: 5

Gosh, I had to edit my post - you are actually doing really well, for a second I thought LNS were winning :laugh:.
    I can't tell you how happy I am to have guys sailing along :wink: (in the same boat, that is :wink).
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 18*
    LNS: 3
  • trustymutsi
    trustymutsi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 0

YAY!!

It's also helping a LOT that I'm eating a LOT less processed foods, and way more protein than before. I'm feeling more full.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 6

YAY!!

you are cheating! :tongue: - LNS had one point last time you logged :laugh: (miscalculations happened to me too and btw, I am not scrutinizing you or anything, but since I replied to your other post, this just caught my eye :blushing:)

keep up the good job
  • lori1939
    Options
    easier said then done, I actually get up to eat, the food calls me LOL
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, folks....when I started to reduce LNS (oct, 2011), i was probably LNS about 20 times per month. I aimed to get that down to once-every-two-nights. Then, I aimed to get it down to once-every-three-nights. Then, down to once-per-week. For whatever reason (the heat!), this month I just am not interested in LNS, at all.

It's taken 10 months, but I have reduced my LNS to almost consider it ELIMINATED.

Keep at it!

Me: 20
  • gmukris
    Options
    Beeps, that is awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody! :drinker:

Me: 16 :heart: :laugh:

GO GO GIRL POWER!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

It is good to see people doing well! :happy:

I am holding my own. Last evening I went with my DH to pick up a huge metal cabinet and strained my lower right back muscles:sad: It still hurts! The great thing is, that in spite of all that is going on, I'm stickiing with my food plan. LNS seems to be a thing of t he past for me.:heart: I am really hoping that I am able to stay the course. This evening I was under my calorie timit even with the pasta and garlic bread I had for dinner followed by my snack of diet orange soda and vanilla ice cream. YUM! Now I'm nice and sleepy with all those carbs in me.:yawn:

Hang in here for the long haul. We can so do this!

Peace,

WayaLuna:glasses: