Options
    Me - 2
    LNS - 0
    (Started 08/27/2012)
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Have not logged on again :explode: Was dogsitting and apt sitting for my son and then went right to my mom's for a couple days. NO scales and no computer. Of course, also no good habits.
    Me: 11
    LNS: 17
    Zaza
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Hi
    Have not logged on again :explode: Was dogsitting and apt sitting for my son and then went right to my mom's for a couple days. NO scales and no computer. Of course, also no good habits.
    Me: 11
    LNS: 17
    Zaza

Welcome back ZaZa and me too:laugh: I had computer problems and just made it back to reporting in. NO LNS for me BUT The day time snacking has been a big issue for me. DH has been taking me to and from work as he waits for a part for his vehicle and every day when he picks me up he has a big bag of shelled raw almonds sitting on my seat. I pick them up and one thing has lead to another. UGH!:grumble: Today I am going to be large and in charge. I'l lhave him put the almonds out of my reach. That will do me a world of good! :smile: Hang in there everyone! Just a few more days to go! :drinker:
  • navig8tor49
    navig8tor49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :grumble: I just cant seem to get out of the evening snacking habit. Then there is my sugar addict in me that doesnt help. How do you guys do it?
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    :grumble: I just cant seem to get out of the evening snacking habit. Then there is my sugar addict in me that doesnt help. How do you guys do it?

One day at a time! No seriously, maybe try brushing your teeth after dinner. Pick up a hobby to keep your hands busy.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,996 Member
    Options
    Whew. I did fine last night.

Me: 24
    LNS: 4
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-27*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

Just checking in...STILL No LNS !! but HUNGRY!! Drinking Tea...and working on my Newsletter...will go to sleep soon...but WON'T LNS!! That is the GOOD thing that came out of this forum in the past two months :bigsmile: Ready to report in September!!

**Navig8tor59** Sugar makes us crave...maybe you can give up one thing of sugar for one meal to start! "What gmukris said"...brushing teeth, staying busy...you can do it!!! Never stop trying :drinker: Stay with us!! Accountability is KEY!! :happy:
    **Zaza** Keep trying YOU CAN DO IT!! :happy:
    **Lula** WTG
    **Beeps** Sometimes *gross* teaches us...You did GOOD...keep it going :happy:
    **DewDrop** You are doing Grrreat...Thx for all you do! :flowerforyou:
    **Bonny** Congrats...keep it going :flowerforyou:
    **Mommy** WTG!
    **Fitatfifty** Welcome!! Now is the time :drinker:
    **Kate** Awesome
    **WayLuna** What a cheerleader...WTG :laugh: You Inspire us :drinker:

For Everyone!!...this Forum changed my LNS Habit...to NOOO more LNS....(so far) and I am GRATEFUL...you can do it!!! Let's Finish Strong in August...for sure :love: :drinker: Deb:flowerforyou:
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I just about missed out on this August challenge because the month is almost over! But this is such a great post! I'm finding that late night snacking is my downfall as well. I'll eat clean all day and then 9-10pm I just start mindlessly snacking like a zombie and can't stop! It's terrible :-(
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Are you ruining the efforts you've made during the day to eat clean and exercise by munching late? Are you turning dinner into the most important meal and snacking all the time until you hit the pillow :embarassed: ? Tired of it :grumble: ? Then join us :wink:.

We usually set a cut-off time for accountability. You may, but don't have to go cold turkey on food. Feel free to say "no more junk food past 7 p.m.".

Reporting is in the format:
    Me: "times you won against snacks" - LNS: "points you lost"
    For instance, if you did well until August 5, but then binged before bedtime, then the next morning the score is
    Me: 4 - LNS: 1

Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:

Okay, I just stumbled onto this challenge. And even though it is almost the end of August, I'm in starting today. The LNS has to STOP or I will never get to my goal. Do you ever get to that point in your mind where you tell yourself: "enough is enough!"? Well that's me today. So I'm not going to wait until September 1st or whenever. Now is the time!

Me too! Enough is enough!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me - 2
    LNS - 1
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 25*

Last day of the month! Where did August go?!

Who's in for a September challenge??!
  • gmukris
    Options
    I lied--two more days of the month! I am trying to rush things!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,996 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to finish strong. I'm excited to start September strong.

Me: 25
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me: all of them:glasses:
    LNS: None of them!:laugh:

Lets finish strong! One more day. HURRAH! :drinker:

Easy does it and let's stick with it. :love:

I'll be back tomorrow evening if I get to come home after my "minor outpatient surgery". :laugh:

I will definitely NOT be doing any LNS tomorrow night! I am rocking this challenge this month! I've had a few snack slips through the day but for the most part have stayed inside my limits for the day. I am pleased with the progress I am making when it comes to emotional eating. I am ever hopeful of reaching my weight loss and healthy living goals! Lets keep on this support and accountablity going. I"m not sure if this board expires Sept 1st or goes on forever.:laugh: Anybody who knows Please let me know . Hurrah! for everyone who's been posting. :flowerforyou: Each and every one of you are a part of my success!:drinker: THANK YOU!:happy:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me - 3
    LNS - 1

I'm so ready for SEPTEMBER....YEAH
  • Smashl33
    Smashl33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    awesome. i'm up for it! not sure how long it will last but worth a shot
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    So, who's willing to start the September thread?

I haven't been too well this week, so let someone else do it. :wink:

Good luck, everyone!
  • kevnotty
    Options
    i will give it a try but i only late night snack twice a week but thats usually when i get home from work at 1-2am does that count?
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    i will give it a try but i only late night snack twice a week but thats usually when i get home from work at 1-2am does that count?

You have a special schedule, so adapt the challenge to your situation. For instance, make it a healthy snack and then the point is yours :wink:.
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 26*

This is my best month ever--even if I do mess up and LNS tonight, which I will not :tongue:

I can start September's thread--look for it tomorrow morning!! (I've not been feeling too hot the last few days either--maybe that's why I had zero desire to LNS.)