slewha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in
  • wayaluna
    wayaluna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody!:flowerforyou:

this has been a productive weekend. NO LNS for me!:love:

Welcome to all you new comers! It's great to have you join us and to see you are all off to an awesome start:drinker:

Gmukris :happy: You are kicking LNS Butt:laugh:

And to everybody else! Yeah for making it through the weekend! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ok, it's 8pm and day 2 starts for me right now!

Let these next few hours pass quickly, lol. I'm going to paint my nails!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-24*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

Just checking in...NO LNS for me still, too!!

**WayaLuna** Love your Cheering...You are AWESOME
    **Bonny** You are doing Grreat!
    **Slewha** Welcome!
    **Gmukris** Great Job

Everyone else...keep up the focus and determination to NOT LNS!

Hugs and Smiles
    Deb :drinker:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    LNS 6
    Me 20

A weekend at Reading Festival has worsened my scoring somewhat but I still made some good choices. Every breakfast and lunch was super healthy. The banoffee muffins called to me 3 days in a row though!! Two and a half hours of jumping up and down to the Foo Fighters last night should hopefully have limited the damage :bigsmile:

I also did a 6 mile run yesterday before we went to the arena so have been keeping active.

It's Monday now though and back to work and cutting out all snacks again from today.

Well done everyone :laugh:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for a schedule again now that the summer months are coming to a close. So starting in September (heck, might as well start tonight), 9:30 p.m. will be my cutoff in addition to staying within my calorie allowance.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Shame, shame, shame

Me: 9 - LNS: 7 (started Aug 6)

I have to try HARDER!

unless someone objects that a glass of milk has more than 0 calories, I will still see it as OK (even if close to bedtime) and in this case I won every single night :):

Me: 13 - LNS: 7 (started Aug 6)
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 23*
    LNS: 3

Just a few more days--keep strong everyone!!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,996 Member
    Options
    Me: 23
    LNS: 3

Yes, let's ALL finish strong!
  • IdahoMAT
    IdahoMAT Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Are you ruining the efforts you've made during the day to eat clean and exercise by munching late? Are you turning dinner into the most important meal and snacking all the time until you hit the pillow :embarassed: ? Tired of it :grumble: ? Then join us :wink:.

We usually set a cut-off time for accountability. You may, but don't have to go cold turkey on food. Feel free to say "no more junk food past 7 p.m.".

Reporting is in the format:
    Me: "times you won against snacks" - LNS: "points you lost"
    For instance, if you did well until August 5, but then binged before bedtime, then the next morning the score is
    Me: 4 - LNS: 1

Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:

Okay, I just stumbled onto this challenge. And even though it is almost the end of August, I'm in starting today. The LNS has to STOP or I will never get to my goal. Do you ever get to that point in your mind where you tell yourself: "enough is enough!"? Well that's me today. So I'm not going to wait until September 1st or whenever. Now is the time!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I became a late night eater when I got married because my DH is up all night eating. I never ate at night before. Its hard to fall asleep when you smell food cooking well into 1am!! Since Feb. I've put a stop to that. Oh he can still eat all he wants late at night but I've learned to tune it out. I eat dinner by 6pm at the latest and don't eat anything after dinner. I do drink water but don't eat. Joined WW in May and consistently lose 1 to 2 lbs a week. 34 more to go till I reach my goal.
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 0

It's getting easier.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 14 - LNS: 7 (started Aug 6)

(looks like I could even count the first 6 nights of Aug and still be ahead of LNS, yeay!)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me - 1
    LNS - 0
    (Started 08/27/2012)
    This is my pre-game for September
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me - 1
    LNS - 0
    (Started 08/27/2012)
    This is my pre-game for September

• gmukris
    Options
    LNS: 4*

I was truly hungry last night, so I ate! It's funny how when I eat before bed, I wake up starving the next morning. I can't wait for breakfast :happy:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,996 Member
    Options
    LNS: 4

I gave into the munchy-monster last night....and then felt TOTALLY GROSS. So lame of me. Lesson learned.
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-26*
    LNS-1

Just checking in...STILL No LNS !!
  • gmukris
    Options
    Me: 24*
    LNS: 4