No more late night snacking August 2012

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    The day and month is not yet over but this WILL be my final score by the time I go to bed tonight :happy:

LNS. 7
    Me. 24

Wahoo, pretty happy with that :drinker:

All my LNS has been on late nights out a the Olympics and Reading Festival. I did eat a few sweets over night on my night shift on Tuesday night which most the time I have got out of the habit of doing, but the past 2 night shifts I have held out till the early morning when I eat my porridge and banana.

Tonight will be my first evening at home in 3 weeks. A year or so ago I would have chilled on the sofa with a big bag of maltesers or minstrels and watched tv, but sofa munching I quit last May, chocolate I have kept away from for 4 weeks and tv I have not watched since I got back from Kenya over 4 weeks ago. I am becoming a bit too virtuous :laugh: I need a new vice

This week has seen me do lots of exercise. I did an 18 mile run on Tuesday, 19 miles on the bike yesterday, I am just off for a 5 mile slow run with a friend now, then a 5 mile race tomorrow afternoon. Being able to do lots of exercise again (I had a stress fracture n my ankle in February) keeps me so much more positive and makes me want to eat so healthily and keep away from the demon snacks

Best of luck everyone. Let's finish strong:glasses:

Sorry, bit of a dumbass on computers, not sure how to start new topics, but I will give it a go in the morning if no one else has started September :blushing:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,992 Member
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 4

I wasn't even a bit tempted last night. I won't even be a little bit tempted tonight....so, I am *very* pleased with my August numbers!

Yes, looking forward to continuing to September....
  • midnight333
    Options
    Being retired and husband working rotating 12 hour shifts is hard. I cook for myself it's just my eating schedule is pretty askew.
    Any help I'm a little slow with web talk. I was shooting for 9pm last night and slipped to 10pm.
    Is 10 pm too late? I've been trying to keep track of eating via food diary note area.

thank you
  • deeznutz777
    deeznutz777 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    this is a myth....research has showed that it doesnt matter WHEN you eat as long as you stay in your calorie range for the day.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I started the new thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/725590-no-more-late-night-snacking-september

And I finished strong for August with:

Me: 27
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Is 10 pm too late? I've been trying to keep track of eating via food diary note area.

thank you

WELCOME **Midnight*...You should shoot for NOT eating FOOD at LEAST two hours before going to bed. You can DO IT!!! Great that you log everything :) Hope that helps with your new determination :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me-30*
    LNS-1
    :flowerforyou:

Had to finish my post for the month of August...last night I was VERY hungry...DH snacked on Kettle Korn that I bought....and the only comment I made was...you shouldn't eat soo late!! (We were watching Transformers til 1:00am this morning). I got through the night with NO LNS...and I'm already at my calorie limit sooo will be doing exercise to increase calories for tonight :happy: Have a GRRREAT September, All

:drinker: Deb
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,992 Member
    Options
    Thanks, gmurkis, for starting the September thread - you DID finish really strong!

I finished the same as you!

Me: 27