Over 200 Club Back to School Group (open Group)

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    mscocoa is our biggest loser today. Andrea came in a close second. Good Job Girls

mscocoa pick our challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowflakes, really happy your son is home for the weekend. You will have to tell us about c.e.r.t. sometime.

lildebbie have a nice dinner girl.
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow...hmmm ok I have no idea what kind of challenge I can pick. I know that water consumption is one of my biggest challenges. Personally, I don't like water and I hardly ever get thirsty. It's really weird. I rarely get in 4 glasses of water per day. Does anyone else have a problem drinking water? I just bought some fresh lemons and was going to make it my goal this week to drink more water by hook or crook. So, can we do some sort of water challenge? Maybe post our water oz per day or something? If anyone has a suggestion for the challenge, please feel free to chime in.

Thanks,

~Jay
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's me, Teresa. I'm trying so hard to join your over 200 club, I just don't understand the system yet. I don't know how to do a msg. I changed my user name, and was finally able to post an introductory msg there. I'm not as computer literate as I'd like
    You just joined cousin!!! Welcome to our group!!! Weigh ins are on Fridays and challenges are picked weekly by our biggest loser.
  • grannyballengee
    Options
    Hello my name is Tammy....I have been going to weight watchers for 7 months now and have only lost 26 lbs...i am really struggling.....i would like to drop another 10 pounds before christmas....i just need some suggestions oh what would help me get back in the groove of things....any suggestions welcome...

Have a blessed day,
    tammy:happy: :happy:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hello my name is Tammy....I have been going to weight watchers for 7 months now and have only lost 26 lbs...i am really struggling.....i would like to drop another 10 pounds before christmas....i just need some suggestions oh what would help me get back in the groove of things....any suggestions welcome...

Have a blessed day,
    tammy:happy: :happy:
    Welcome to our group!! These girls are awesome on here and so supportive.Weigh ins are on Fridays for us and challenges are weekly and they are chosen by our biggest loser for the week.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies :)

Mrscocoa - I have a horrible time with water..it is funny when I ws pregant i drank soo much of it but when not preggers I have a hard time. I got 16 oz today :(

Dinner was good...got to figure out the cals now. We want to chik fila so it is pretty easy cause everything has cals. I usally get a grill chicken sandwich and a salad with light dressing....Today i wanted a little treat so I still got grilled chicken sandwich, but did get the friess...they were sooo good...but i didn't eat my girls that they didn't eat so that is an accomplishment :) I usally would of eaten all of them on the table pluse some...Then i did have one of the ice cream cones(small) not to bad cals like 170 or somethign like that...nice to get a treat though so to not like totally go off the wagon like i did last weekend.

Tomorrow we are now going to a bday party for my friends little boy who turns 7. I haven't seen her in 2 yrs....i can't wait.
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow...hmmm ok I have no idea what kind of challenge I can pick. I know that water consumption is one of my biggest challenges. Personally, I don't like water and I hardly ever get thirsty. It's really weird. I rarely get in 4 glasses of water per day. Does anyone else have a problem drinking water? I just bought some fresh lemons and was going to make it my goal this week to drink more water by hook or crook. So, can we do some sort of water challenge? Maybe post our water oz per day or something? If anyone has a suggestion for the challenge, please feel free to chime in.

Thanks,

~Jay

I am just like you, I never get any water...thank you for posting this, I am going to try to drink that water with you. Lemons make water easier for me to drink too.
  • mscocoa30
    Options
    Hi Teresa and Tammy! Welcome to the over 200 club group. We are all in this together.

Also, I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words during my time of grief. Only time will heal, but I am ready to move forward and continue on my positive journey. My positive affirmation for this week is:

I act with confidence having a general plan and accept plans are open to alteration.

This is so true for me. Consider that while we are on this journey, things will not go 100% as planned. We may have our weak moments and fall out of line. When that happens, try not to beat yourself up too bad. Pick yourself up and keep it moving in the right direction.

On another note. I stayed within my calorie limits (only 13 cals left LOL) for today. Other things lacked. I actually ate *drum roll* White Castle. :grumble: What the heck was I thinking? I am going to have to exercise my booty off for this one. I guess this is where that positive affirmation comes in LOL
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the newcomers!

check in today -
    food - 1700 calories (under by 435 with my exercise calories today)
    water - 80 oz
    exercise - long walk, lots of hills - 517 calories
    proud today because - Didn't really want to go out and exercise today, but I did it!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    check for yesterday -
    food - 1680 - Barley touched my exercise calories ( I usually don't)
    water - 16 oz
    exercise - 25 min on elliptical
    proud today because - I splurged and had waffle fries and chik fila but i didn't sit there and have all the girls also :)

My exercise last week i did 125, this week 180. Trying to figure out how to get my exercise counter for the week to end on friday so I can see it easier :(

My girls were up really early this mornig...we got a bday part at 11 so we will see how the day looks after that...maybe a nap :) MY hubby has to work today ....boooooo.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Check in for 11.06.09
    Calories: 1,189... not quite enough (but I ate so much!)
    Exercise: 525 (30 minute slow walk & 30 minutes on stationary bike)
    Proud: Still proud for keeping my cravings in check (TOM & work related stress). Oh, I'm also proud that I bought a 6-pack of my favorite (absolutely jam-packed with calories. I would think 250 for 12oz. or so) beer last Saturday and I still haven't had a single one.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Okay this is kinda silly but I wanted to share. Every time I check my bmi it always lands way beyond the chart into morbidly obese. What and ugly word. I am not the tallest girl, not the shortest either but I am 5"2 (almost, but close enough) Today I decided to check and I am actually just obese now (still an ugly word) I am actually getting close to the center of that range, which means pretty soon I will just be plain and simply over weight. sounds so much better than obese. Just felt good about that.
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Momma, that's not silly at all, it's great! I can't wait until I'm just overweight. I don't think I've weighed just 175 pounds (I'm 5'4") since I was about 12. :ohwell: I have a large frame & I'm pretty muscular so the regular bmi chart doesn't work so well for me. My goal weight is 150 which I think will be an extremely healthy weight for me, yet according to the bmi, I will be overweight.

I picked up my treadmill today. I LOVE it. I've decided to start training to start couch25k. I was attempting to do week 1/day 1 tonight but I found out I'm not quite fit enough to even start there yet so I ended up doing a 5 minute warm up at 3.5mph, jogging at 5.5mph for 60 seconds & walking for 90 seconds 3x (which is the couch25k plan for w1/d1 plan to do for 20 minutes) but I couldn't keep it up so I had to switch to jogging for 60 seconds, walking for 120 seconds 2x and then I couldn't keep that up so I just finished up the 20 minutes of training walking 3.5mph and then added a 5 minute cool down at 3mph for a total of 30 minutes (confusing enough? :laugh: ). My hrm says I burned 457 calories so that's pretty rad. :smile: Anyway, it was definitely the best workout I've gotten since I started working out 2 months ago. I:heart: my treadmill! I just heard on the news there's a 5k and a half-marathon coming up in my city in February. Maybe I'll register for the 5k -- so what if I'm not able to run it all yet, it'll be something to work toward.

Also, my bf is trying to sabotage me. :laugh: He wanted to order chinese food for dinner tonight... and I didn't put up too much of a fight against it. :tongue: But, I ordered off the "lighter fare" menu and was pretty proud of myself for making that choice. I got steamed chicken and veggies with sauce on the side. No oil on the veggies/chicken, no msg, and lower sodium and oil in the sauce. I ate about 1/3 of it. Quite tasty and I don't think I went over my calories for the day (especially since I just burned 450). I'm not doing great with the water challenge today which is unusual for me. I still have several hours left to get it in, though. :wink:
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hi
    calories: 1,569
    exercise: yes
    water: 64 oz..
    proud of: I remember feeling hungery after we had dinner. Got up from the table, left the kitchen (A MESS:ohwell: )and beat the urge to eat more.

calories: 1,336
    exercise: no
    water: 48 oz.
    proud of: took water to my class so I got more in than I would have if I had not taken my own.
    Still have time tonight to get the rest in.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    my check in today is zippo i was horrible today.

Went to a bday party that was at a place with a buffet...i did have a salad, then some pizza..then a few cookies...then mexican food for dinner followed by ice cream...dlon't know what got into me today :(

Oh well it is over ...

Momma - what bmi calc you using...every one i find just puts me at obese..but I am sure i am morbidly obese. When I do the on on MFP it is 46.3 :sad: :sad: I know that is horrible...I am a larger frame, and 5'7 (wear size 11 shoe) so I could loose weight still won't be petite...It says my healthy weight is 118 -159...118 come one...that aint' happening. My goal weight is like 150 but haven't been that small in my adult life, the smallest i was about 165-175. Funny it says i am still obese at like 191 but i would love to be obese at 200 right now :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Oh i found one...yep I am morbid obese......I need to loose like 45 lbs before I am just obese
  • mscocoa30
    Options
    Hey everybody. I am posting kind of late as I work on the weekends. Here's my check in:

Calories: 1,586
    Exercise: Yes (burned 866)
    Water: 40 oz..

Not too bad. I have to drink more water and plan my food choices a little better.

~Jay
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Oh i found one...yep I am morbid obese......I need to loose like 45 lbs before I am just obese

I only have 11 pounds to go before I'm just obese! The bmi calc I found tells me my idea weight is 121.
    :laugh: I'm pretty sure that would not be a healthy weight for me. I may be eating those words this time next year. I guess we'll see. :smile:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Well guys I have ate excellent today (no overeating at all this weekend and I even went to a birthday party)YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!I am getting my water in I have had 72 fl.ounces today.Exercise not yet but I will get too it.I have a feeling this week is going to be great for us all.!!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Also I have about 48 pounds to go until I am just over weight according to BMI !!! Thats not too far to go I don';t think.I can do it and I will.Thanks Momma for pointing this out.