Over 200 Club Back to School Group (open Group)

Options

Replies

• jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    daily check in -
    calories - under by 334, 1485 total
    exercise - 32 min walk - 223 calories burned
    water - 84 oz
    today I am proud of - myself for not having seconds at dinner tonight. It was one of those meals that is so good you just want to keep eating, but I stopped when I was full.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Here is my check in -
    Calories- Yep under...only ate 1254
    Exercise - 25 min on elliptical and 1 mile work with my girls - per mfp says i burned like 600 calories.
    Water - nope again..i need to work on this...only did 16 oz today
    What I am proud of - I am proud that I am sticking to me exercising every day at lunch.

Funny quote from my 6 yr old...I was taking a shower yesterday when my husband picked them up from day care. They were yelling for me and came up stairs..and she comes in my rooms and says there is the biggest looser...She knows that both me and my husband are loosing weight, she will ask us when we don't want to eat something if it has too much fat or calories...soo sweet (at this point in time...not all the time is she so sweet :tongue: )
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    calories: 1295
    exercise: Yes
    water: Yes 64 oz.
    proud of: That I exercised when I really didn't want to.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's check in

Calories: 2100 - not so good, but exercised so my net calories were under
    Water: 64oz
    Exercise:YES - 80 minutes, burned 1200 calories
    proud: exercised, made ok food choices even though it was a bad day

weigh-in: 238 ... I'm up .8 from last week, very disappointed in that, I'm not recording it for my ticker until tomorrow morning, I'm hoping some if water weight from the chinese food I had for dinner last night

momma2four: I LOVE having a momma's boy too. My 15-yr-old daughter did send me an apology text message yesterday morning that was very sweet :love: - too bad I didn't get it until late in the afternoon ... and then somehow she managed to lose her cell phone:ohwell: ... it never ends.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Weigh in TOday !!!!

I have lost 3.5 lbs since last week...i think that is pretty good especially since i think i way overboard fri and saturday.

That puts my wl % at 1.17 this week.

I not officially at 15lbs , but loving that my ticker says 15 :smile: I am at officially 14.7...but loves that mfp ticker rounds up. I am pretty stoked seeing that 15 on there.

It makes me more motivated to keep up eating good, and doing my exercise every day...my tooughness comes to be the weekends...we will see if I can stay on track this weekend.

HOpe all you girls have a great friday.
  • snowflakes
    Options
    last week: 213
    this week: 212
    total: 1
    percentage: .46

I am starting to feel a difference in my arms from the push ups:happy:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    No weight loss for me due to TOM
    I am going to watch calories and drink plenty of water today and I am going to exercise my butt off by scrubbing down my house.LOL!! Have a great weekend.I will post a new thread on Sunday so be watching.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Good Morning Girls,

I have lost 1.2 pounds that is a percentage of .86% Just under 1%

Everyone has done pretty good. I know I am not the biggest loser this week. So if you see that your percentage is higher than everyone elses at the end of the day. PLEASE post your challenge so we can get started.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's accountability:
    Calories - 1,206 - should've eaten more but I got the worst tummy ache ever last night out of nowhere (I didn't even eat anything bad! :tongue: ) so I had to drink 12oz milk last night just to make it up to 1200 for the day. The pain sort of felt stomach-ulcerish (someone stabbing me in the stomach with a flaming knife) so I really need to relax and stop stressing out about work. It's not worth it.
    Exercise - 597. 30 minute walk and 30 minutes on stationary bike.
    Proud? That I didn't comfort eat under tons of stress at work and pms.

Weigh in- 244 = 2.6 pound loss from last week.
    I think that's 1.05%. I can't get to that percentage calculator from work so if you want to check behind me I won't be offended. :wink:
    I've weighed 244 since Tuesday and I've had 3 very good eating & exercise days since then so I expected a little more, but I'll take 2.6. :smile:
    Today is day 1 of TOM and I feel super bloated everywhere, even in my face, so I guess I'm just retaining water. I guess that means next week will be even better. :drinker:

Good luck everyone!
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey there all. Although the numbers look good, technically this was not a good week. I did not workout at all this week and I did not eat as well as I would have liked to. Next week is a new beginning and it is looking better for me.

Here are my check-in stats
    Last Week: 226.9
    This Week: 224
    Total Lost: 2.9
    Weight Loss Percentage 1.27

~Jay
  • Momma2four
    Options
    We still have Jenn and Andrea to post weight loss so keep your eyes out. mscocoa you are in the lead this morning. After Jenn and Andrea put their percentage in, if you are still in the lead at that time please post a physical challenge for us to start on tomorrow. Jenn and Andrea if either one of you post a percentage higher than 1.27 % Feel free to give us a challenge. If we have a 2 way tie then feel free to each give a challenge. I do not think 2 challenges would hurt any of us.:tongue:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    last week - 248.9
    this week - 247.6
    lost 1.3 pounds or .52 %

not bad for TOM.
  • HealthyJoyTT
    Options
    Hey, it's me, Teresa. I'm trying so hard to join your over 200 club, I just don't understand the system yet. I don't know how to do a msg. I changed my user name, and was finally able to post an introductory msg there. I'm not as computer literate as I'd like
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hi HealthyJoyTT, you just joined. Welcome to our group.:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey, where is everyone. I am the last one to post and that was 6 hours ago???????
  • snowflakes
    Options
    My son SURPRISED me coming home from College for a long weekend. I can't believe how happy I feel. I didn't think that I would see him until Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I will be in a training class for 8 hours for C.E.R.T. This is something to help me be more involved in our community. So I will give quick posts when I can, but until Monday I'm off in many directions.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    That is great that your son suprised you.

Momma - I have been swamped at work all day..make it all week.

I think i am getting my girls from day care and we are going to go eat....I have tons of calories today and I think I am going to use them :) I have burned off my breakfast and lunch so like a brand new day :)
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sorry so late, exams today!!

lost 3 pounds since last week...thank GODDDDDD

1.2%

So i haven't been keeping up with my log lately...i am going to start doing that again
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options

1.2%

So i haven't been keeping up with my log lately...i am going to start doing that again

I don't think i did my percentage right.... help? i was 245 and I lost 3 pounds
  • Momma2four
    Options

1.2%

I don't think i did my percentage right.... help? i was 245 and I lost 3 pounds

You were correct Andrea, Great Job I am really proud of you. 3 pounds I am woot wooting for you right now:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: