Over 200 Club Back to School Group (open Group)

Options
167891012»

Replies

• bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    OK, Zora here with my first "check-in". Yikes.

Did I stay within my calorie range today? Um...I am so big that my calorie range is enormous! I am 1,000 under. That calorie tracker is an eye opener!!!

Did I exercise today? Not my forte but I did walk for ten minutes. I almost died after those ten, but I managed to drag myself to a chair when finished!

Did I drink the recommended 64 oz. of water? Almost there - I drank 40 oz.

Today I am proud of myself...... because I wanted SO BADLY to drive through Taco Bell after my rehearsal tonight, but I didn't! :smile:

lildebbie - get well soon
    andrea - good luck with your application! That is a BIG accomplishment. Nowadays those apps are a mile long!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    OK, Zora here with my first "check-in". Yikes.

Did I stay within my calorie range today? Um...I am so big that my calorie range is enormous! I am 1,000 under. That calorie tracker is an eye opener!!!

Did I exercise today? Not my forte but I did walk for ten minutes. I almost died after those ten, but I managed to drag myself to a chair when finished!

Did I drink the recommended 64 oz. of water? Almost there - I drank 40 oz.

Today I am proud of myself...... because I wanted SO BADLY to drive through Taco Bell after my rehearsal tonight, but I didn't! :smile:

lildebbie - get well soon
    andrea - good luck with your application! That is a BIG accomplishment. Nowadays those apps are a mile long!

Hey Zora, great job I am proud of you also. I understand that wanting to run through Taco Bell and being able just to say NO is huge. Keep up the exercise. You are going to see some big changes in your body. Pretty soon you will feel like you can go 15 minutes and so on. Then one day when you are going for 45 minutes you'll say remember when I could only go 10 minutes? Look how strong I am now. I promise you, You will get sooo much stronger every time you do it. By the way we moved our thread, here is our new link. Look forward to seeing you over there. Just click on it and it will take you there.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/70662-over-200-club-losing-it-for-the-holidays-open-group