TURBO JAMMERS!!!!

Options

Replies

• lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey there Jammers! So today I had off from work so I slept in a bit before hitting the gym:tongue: I did the elliptical for 45 minutes and afterward came home for some CE Push 2! I skipped out on my abs today:cry: ..I just ran outta time! I had Danny over for a lunch I prepared! He got out from work and I thought it would be really nice..it was! Made some fish tacos sorta..had a bunch of yummy stuff to fill em however he wanted! lol..yumyumyum! Then we just hung out and chatted until later on, I also tried to do some xmas shopping later--just have him left and I am at a loss! :explode: Oh well...hopefully something will come up.............
    Tomorrow I will hit my abs after work, in the AM I am treadmillin' it at the gym before work!:laugh:
    So anyways, got an early morning so I'm out ladies! Hope you all had as great a Wednesday as I did!:drinker:
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Well, I was able to get my butt outta bed at 4am for my work meeting, and was back from it around 7:30, so decided to bust out TJ Cardio Party 2. So glad I did, as I'm not sure how awake I'll be later today!

Now, it's time to get some work done and head over to my sons' preschool for his Christmas party and then back on the road to an afternoon meeting. I'll be glad to be back home and relax tonight!
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hello girls. I just finished CE and went heavy and men i was so hungry. i ate meat and rice from yesterday and made an omlet ( i only ate half) and had homemade sugar cookies for dessert. I could still eat, thats how hungry i still am but i am going to wait. I will do 30 min of cardio later in the day. got me some clothes yesterday and I look good well exept the breast part. i am small now 32d :ohwell:

Welcome to the group Livi_Loves_Pink
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks for the welcomes. =D

When you guys say CE are you talking about Chalene Extreme?

Has anyone here tried Yoga Booty Ballet? I got a YBB live dvd from the library, Light and Easy and Latin Flavor.

Today I tried the Light and Easy YBB workout (but I only did the standing section, it was about 20 minutes) and then I did TJ Cardio Party mix 2. I started feeling a little sick to my stomach part way through the TJ workout though, so I couldn't do as high a intensity as I wanted to and I'm reeeaally tired now. But I'm still pretty happy with the workout anyway.
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Hey girls! Just checking in before bed-I am beat today! It's been a long busy past couple weeks..I cannot wait til the holidays are over! UGH! Plus all the new excitement in my life has left me running crazy it feels! But I am still blasting through workouts like no tomorrow! I LOVE this new life! Today was treadmill run for a good 6! It seemed hard today, maybe coz I upped the incline to 5 then ran my sub-9 pace:happy: Anyway, I hit my abs with CE Extreme Abs after work-I love this ab workout! I've been trying for 3x's a week-I skipped yesterday but caught up today, and will hit them tomorrow probably as planned. Tomorrow is my early spinning class at the gym then to work from 8-12, home for some lunch then CE (and abs), then I've got the work x-mas party to attend. I am kinda fretting this because none of my co-workers really understand my clean eating habits (I try really really hard)..I'm afraid coz I know pretty near none of the dinner will be clean except for what I am bringing....:frown: Maybe I am just being too picky.......
    Erika-Great job kickin through with a busy day! WOO!
    Hope you all had a fantastic Thursday! I'm so proud of all of you!
    Edit to answer Livi: Yes "CE" refers to Chalean Extreme:tongue:
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    How do you guys log your TJ workouts? I did the Fat Blaster video last night (I have several TJ DVD's, just haven't done them in a while, and was in the mood for something different), but I wasn't sure how to put it in?
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    How do you guys log your TJ workouts? I did the Fat Blaster video last night (I have several TJ DVD's, just haven't done them in a while, and was in the mood for something different), but I wasn't sure how to put it in?
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Good Morning...it's FINALLY Friday!!! This has been a long work week for me, but now it should be quiet through the end of the year...yay!

I did CE Push 3 this morning and increased to 25 pounds and man-oh-man were my legs shaking. I did HHA after that and I barely made it through, I was shaking so bad! That's a sign of pushing it, I guess!

Well, off to catch up on work stuff from yesterday and then enjoy the weekend!

Amboardman--I would log Turbo Jam as high impact aerobics or kickboxing...not sure which one is in the database. I have HRM so use that to calculate calories.

Roberta--Great job on the workouts and also keeping up with the new guy, holidays, parties, etc. It gets so crazy around this time, and then Woosh! it's all done!

Livi-I haven't tried YBB yet..how does it compare to other workouts...Turbo Jam, CE, etc? I have heard it is fun, just no idea how it compares to other workouts as far as intesity!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your workouts everyone!!! Way to go on the 25 pounds on the legs Erika!! That’s awesome! I’ve been doing 20s and my legs are shaking like mad! I’ve also been impressed with how much I can actually lift on this PUSH phase of CE. Last night I did PUSH 1 (my favorite with biceps/triceps) and I literally failed at the end with my pushups. But, it felt SOOO good! I love that exercising is so addictive! I also did TKick Round 33 as my “warm up” of 60 minutes. Loved it!

I am excited to go to MN for Christmas! I fly out tomorrow! I’ll be bringing my Turbo Kick workouts…my family wants me to do a “class” for them..haha. I’m kind of excited! I wish I could bring CE and all of my weights home for the week…ugh! But, I’m just going to bring Turbo Sculpt and do that a few times. I've lost 20 pounds since I last saw my family & friends so I'm excited to wear some new outfits and be confident in myself and show off my ripped biceps!
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Way to go on your workouts everyone!!! Way to go on the 25 pounds on the legs Erika!! That’s awesome! I’ve been doing 20s and my legs are shaking like mad! I’ve also been impressed with how much I can actually lift on this PUSH phase of CE. Last night I did PUSH 1 (my favorite with biceps/triceps) and I literally failed at the end with my pushups. But, it felt SOOO good! I love that exercising is so addictive! I also did TKick Round 33 as my “warm up” of 60 minutes. Loved it!

I am excited to go to MN for Christmas! I fly out tomorrow! I’ll be bringing my Turbo Kick workouts…my family wants me to do a “class” for them..haha. I’m kind of excited! I wish I could bring CE and all of my weights home for the week…ugh! But, I’m just going to bring Turbo Sculpt and do that a few times. I've lost 20 pounds since I last saw my family & friends so I'm excited to wear some new outfits and be confident in myself and show off my ripped biceps!

Sounds like a fun trip home! It's so fun to see family again after you've lost that much weight! Have a good trip!
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Hey Jammers! Just checking in for Saturday! This AM I woke up feeling like CRUD!:sick: I ate WAY too much and badly yesterday..I forgot I had promised my one co-worker that I would try her peanut butter fudge---MISTAKE!:noway: It was AMAZING but oh man along with cookies, dips, and sooo much goodness I am feeling mighty guilty today!:sad: Really it is my lack of self-control at things like that that bring me down..I told myself before the party I'd say no..but peer pressure gets me every time!:explode:
    ANNNNYWAYS...after detoxing my body a bit with my daily wheatgrass/protein shake I hit the gym-HARD!:bigsmile: I didn't do that much differently than my usual Saturday run and Body Flex class, but my run I pushed myself and threw in some short, fast paced sprints. I am pretty happy with that..turned out about 3.5 miles in 30 minutes:smile: Today I am currently relaxing and detoxing-lol..tonight I am out with the boy for the "ugly x-mas sweater" party LOL..No clue what to expect! We are also hitting another party afterward:tongue: I am planning a regular dinner (since we aren't leaving til later) and NOT having any snacks/drinks. That's my strict rule for tonight..nothing off the diet! Have a great Saturday! Hope your Friday was more controlled than mine-Keep up the good work! haha
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Where is everyone!? Haha..well I'll assume you're all staying busy and rockin' those workouts! As for me, I am SUPER happy I could kick my butt into gear after last night..:laugh: I stayed out WAY too late, and didn't even THINK about waking up until 9 AM lol! I rolled outta bed after only 4 hours of sleep because I was STARVING!:noway: It was totally worth it though:bigsmile: I decided to take the AM slowly--Had my usual shake, and discovered I am OUT of oatmeal:sad: So instead I made a PB banana wrap and yogurt with granola..yumyumyum! But still not my oats....:frown: Afterward felt more awake and did CE Lean 2 and Extreme Abs..and just this afternoon I finished my TurboKick Round28:drinker: I am so proud because this AM when I woke up I felt sooo tired I thought I might take it as a rest day--but HA! Kicked that to the curb:wink:
    Plan tonight is relaxation, grocery shopping, packing for tomorrow and going to SLEEP EARLY hahaha..
    Hope you have a great one ladies!
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Hey Girls!

What a great weekend it's been! I got lots of baking done (and only sampled a few!), some playtime out in the snow with my boys, and of course, lots of workouts in! I'm feeling all ready for Christmas this week :happy:

I'm planning on some Turbo or HHA tonight to work off the cookies I had this weekend! :ohwell:

Hope you all had a great weekend...Berta, it sounds like you did and I know Dawna was headed to MN, so we might not hear from her for a few days!

I'll be back on tomorrow AM!
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Good Morning!!! Monday is here, and it's a short work week---yeah!!

I did some Power 90 Sculpt and Cardio Balance Ball Express. Good way to start off the morning! Hoping to get a walk on the treadmill in later while the hubby and boys watch Monday night football.

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I made it to Minnesota and its cold!! Glad I brought some hoodies and sweaters!! Way to go on the workouts everyone! I brought two of my Turbo Kick workouts with me so that I could do some cardio while I'm here for the week. I'm missing CE, but I did a crazy workout on Saturday before I left and I'm still feeling it. I think I'm actually being a LOT more careful of what I eat since I know this week could really get me off track. But, I'm not going to let it! I think I actually eat more "clean" than I thought I did, because I looked in my mom's pantry & fridge to find some breakfast... and I cringed. It was REALLY hard to find something healthy. But, hope you guys are having a great week! There are definitely some Christmas goodies I'm going to sample, but I'm definitely not going overboard!
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hello turbo jammers. Well been super busy with bday parties, wrapping presents, online school and kids. Yesterday was our wedding anniversery and we went to red lobster. I did not do bad, had a steak, veggies and salad. Had potatoes but left most of it for the kids. We shared a dessert and we were stuff. Today I will hit it hard and will do clean eating. TTul.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Hi guys. I had a pretty bad weekend. Ate too much, didn't exercise. Monday was almost lost as well, but then at 11pm I decided to get myself back on track and did TJ Lower Body and Ab Jam followed by YBB light and easy. I don't like working out so late, but just the act of mustering up the will to do it was the push I needed to get me back where I need to be.

I just finished my workout for today. I did 20 minutes of step aerobics, followed by TJ Fat Blaster, and ended it with 10 minutes on the stationary bike and a little yoga. I feel pretty good now. =)

Good job on your workouts everyone! I hope you're all having a good start to the week.
    Livi-I haven't tried YBB yet..how does it compare to other workouts...Turbo Jam, CE, etc? I have heard it is fun, just no idea how it compares to other workouts as far as intesity!
    It is a fun workout, not very intense though in my opinion. I did sweat a little, but I wouldn't use it if you're looking for something that's really going to get you working hard (like with TJ I can easily get myself breathing really hard and dripping sweat). But I like to have lower intensity workouts like these for add ons before/after harder ones, or just for something easy and rejuvenating on a rest day.
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    Hey Girls!
    Today was a treadmill run early at the gym! Did a full 10K! wootwoot! Felt really good afterward, had to work alll day though, and we get pretty slow right before the holidays--so it was boring!:sick: Anyway, I really do love getting my exercise done in the AM!
    Tomorrow is another spinning day-I usually don't work Wednesdays but the next two weeks are weird..so I gotta get up earrrrly and spin, then off to work again!
    Livi-Awesome job getting back on track! Sometimes we all get in a funk and need a swift kick!:laugh:
    Have a nice night ladies, it sounds like we are all doing very well despite the holiday hustle! Keep it up!!:drinker:
  • fitzfour
    Options
    Hey There!

I did Level 2 & 3 of 30 day Shred this morning...ouch! I thought it would be easy as I haven't done it in almost a year, but it was still as hard as I remember! Felt good to mix it up and do something other than TJ or CE! I'm taking Jillians Banish Fat Boost Metabolism with me to my parents house to get my workout in tomorrow AM, and then I'll probably have a rest day on Christmas.

I'm sure hoping I can keep my eating under control. Both my family and my in laws tend to like the greasy, buttery, bad foods, so I won't have much healthy stuff to pick from. As long as I can find some veggies, I should be good!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone. We're headed outta town tonight to beat the snowstorm!
  • lilangel7671
    Options
    So jammers...I hit the gym this AM for an early spinning class! It was GREAT, and I was feeling awesome all morning! Then the afternoon came
    and today was a BAD day..Clients brought in cookies/fudge/etc, all the xmas goodies you can think of..and I failed. I ate...and ate..I wanted to try all the different cookies..ugh! I felt so bad all afternoon at work (this was early afternoon). I did not feel like eating my healthy snacks, so skipped them (plus to save calories):sad: . Disappointed in myself because I know that xmas is coming soon and I will probably not eat the greatest then either. I knew better! UGH why why do I do that! I feel weak today....Needless to say guilt got to me when I got home..I was debating all afternoon coming home and doing some CE. But I really wanted more of a calorie burn to work off that bad food...I decided to KICK MY BUTT BACK INTO GEAR with TurboKick Round28! I had a GREAT workout and I feel proud to accomplish that..and make up for my lack of discipline. I burned off about 850 calories today all together, so far so good on the food diary with estimating the calories of the treats..my tummy still feels bad though, and I am honestly not hungry right now so I think I might just skip eating for tonight. I know that isn't good but ugh...What would you guys do>? Thanks...
    :sick: and so:mad: at myself...