benefits of intermitten fasting for bodybuilding

Options

Replies

• ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I been reading this *kitten* and I am still wondering what they *kitten* you guys are arguing about. Are we going to argue about who takes a piss longer now?

Why doesn't everyone just do what they want. Formulate their own opinions using tips from bulletins such as these, literature and their trainers etc... Let's be adults.

More like why don't the people who have a problem with whatever the OP is posting just ignore and move on to do something more productive such as helping someone else who actually needs help.

So, when people see something that has no basis in actual reality, they should not point that out and leave these misconceptions to be spread? It is far better to do that than to make a post that has nothing actually constructive to add to the thread.

Move along and post in the chit chat thread.

LOL, thanks for making my point.

<3 They been rustled

231306bac2db520ae60aa432237655c0e4f9c93c.png
  • billyh333
    billyh333 Posts: 213
    Options
    like what my first hand experience in my fasting sorry lost the wight eat what i want and its cause I did if oh sorry i was dreaming how stupid and what a stupid comment
    I been reading this *kitten* and I am still wondering what they *kitten* you guys are arguing about. Are we going to argue about who takes a piss longer now?

Why doesn't everyone just do what they want. Formulate their own opinions using tips from bulletins such as these, literature and their trainers etc... Let's be adults.

More like why don't the people who have a problem with whatever the OP is posting just ignore and move on to do something more productive such as helping someone else who actually needs help.

So, when people see something that has no basis in actual reality, they should not point that out and leave these misconceptions to be spread? It is far better to do that than to make a post that has nothing actually constructive to add to the thread.
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You took that the wrong way :(
  • billyh333
    Options
    Thanks cessna784 and Sara like he said get off my post and go in2 the chit chat sections
  • billyh333
    Options
    jawheb your fine no worries not mad at you
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Thanks cessna784 and Sara like he said get off my post and go in2 the chit chat sections

Thats so cute - you made a friend....awwwww.
  • ZeroWoIf
    Options

You want to join the group hug or is your pride wounded?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

No, and no.

How you even got that my pride may be wounded is beyond me....but nevermind.
  • billyh333
    Options

well who are you to tell me what's possible and what i have done in the past 40 days because you looked it up in a book there is a saying still to this day its called hands on experience
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

well who are you to tell me what's possible and what i have done in the past 40 days because you looked it up in a book there is a saying still to this day its called hands on experience

*sigh*

When I was referring to reality, I was actually referring to the posts you made re IF, not actually your results. However, if you look back at the posts, you will note where some of your claims actually refute each other and also I pointed you to some good articles that explain inaccuracies that can occur in measurements.
  • ZeroWoIf
    Options

No, and no.

How you even got that my pride may be wounded is beyond me....but nevermind.

Well my experience in psychology tells me you are a very prideful person. It requires pride to freely speak your mind. You are expecting extreme hostility but I gave you comfort. Your pride is indeed wounded because you are coming back for another round. And by the way, I have not taken any sides and never agreed to anything. The only thing that I posted which you most likely ignored is my approach that is entirely coming from another perspective. Wounded pride it is!
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Wow. So much crap here. I totally agree with sara & beans. You are a wizard. 2% BF loss eating at a surplus. Wow.
  • ZeroWoIf
    Options
    Wow. So much crap here. I totally agree with sara & beans. You are a wizard. 2% BF loss eating at a surplus. Wow.

Another hater on the loose !

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif
  • billyh333
    Options
    I don't want crap on my page and don't even like to argue all i said is what i did with eating a surplus of calories and doing if and buring about 1000 calories aday from working out and cardio not including my job so if i need 2400 calories to maintain my weight and i do hard labor as a rig hand and i burn peobley with work and working out 2400 calories a day and i eat about 3000 aday that's 1800 calories a day I have extra 1800
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Well my experience in psychology tells me you are a very prideful person. It requires pride to freely speak your mind. You are expecting extreme hostility but I gave you comfort. Your pride is indeed wounded because you are coming back for another round. And by the way, I have not taken any sides and never agreed to anything. The only thing that I posted which you most likely ignored is my approach that is entirely coming from another perspective. Wounded pride it is!

This made me laugh - thank you.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This is a public forum. OP does not own it, or have any right to say who does or does not post on it. If you would like to find like minded people, I would advise you to find or start a closed private group, and then you can post and then choose to have people that agree with you respond to your posts.

It's the internet, brah. Get over it.
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Hater I think not. The original poster claims his results are from 10 days of IF eating at a surplus loosing weight & BF. Impossible.

IF is not a magic bullet. I IF. I know all about IF. Leangains, ESE. It is a style of eating period.
  • billyh333
    Options
    Do the math 1000 calories work out then go to work in the heat on a oil rig doing hard work almost passing out on my 14 hr shifts so maintain body weight 2400 calories working out about 1000 work about 1400 that's 4800 hundred calories and i eat about 3000 calories aday so that's 1400 calories a day negativity 1400 x 10 is 14000 calories take that in2 3500 that's about 4 pounds of fat loss not including all the water and sweat so piss off
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    lol i am not a stick I'm not skinny I am 130ish I get complements all the time and its not your skinny and my body fat is like 7iah and look at the guys in the ufc at 5'7 135 there are built
    Your 5'7 and 130lbs????? That's not even 7%...thats like 3%. At that height and bw, you barely exist on this planet dude.

I am 5'8, weighed around 115-120 when I was 25 and pretty much all defined muscles. Are you saying I "barely existed" that's pretty insulting.
    I was very fit, very active and had a very strenulous job lifting 25-50lbs or moving quickly, barely ever standing still for 6-8 hour shifts. "barely exist"? yeah, whatevs. i was fit and ran circles around most people my age and younger, including the guys. It sucked to have co-workers say "oh, you're so thin, you need to eat more" especially when it was the fat people. Are you kidding me? Why is it completely ok for a fat person to say "oh, you need to eat more" But if I were to ever comment on a fat co-worker needing to lose weight I'd get reprimanded or even fired. I'll take a 6 pack and "barely exist" than being overweight, unhealthy, feel ugly and feel like crap every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

That said.
    people need to do their own research and take stuff stated on here with a grain of salt, not as fact. Every body is different and reacts differently to various diets. If you think it might work for you, research and give it a try. Give it a few weeks. Listen to your body and if you feel terrible, try something different or what has been successful for you in the past.

Are you REALLY trying to compare yourself to a male? Heights and weights between male and females are completely and utterly different.

If a male is 5'7 and 130lbs he IS a STICK. At 5'7, 10% bodyfat on a normal natural bodybuilder would be 160lbs. 7-8% would be 150ish. At 130?? Umm that's deathly.

yeah. You can go tell my bro that, too. we both have small frames (go Dad, Go!) Was he wiry. sure. did he exist? hell yah. I remember when I went to visit him in SF we had a race up a hill. We were always competitive when we were younger, he haaated that I was taller than him! Anyway, he totally kicked my but running up that hill. He took me over to golden gate park that night, had a few drinks, sat around catching up. talking about our kids, just chillin. I hollered a do-over and we ran all the way back. If you call strong, 5'7 130, can run wicked fast through haight/ashbury and "barely existing" you have fun with that. Those of us who know you're wrong, we'll continue existing and laughing at you. Hiking it down to pier 39 the next was so much fun. We exist, awesomely so. low weight doesn't equal weak or unhealthy. you get what you get.
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Do the math 1000 calories work out then go to work in the heat on a oil rig doing hard work almost passing out on my 14 hr shifts so maintain body weight 2400 calories working out about 1000 work about 1400 that's 4800 hundred calories and i eat about 3000 calories aday so that's 1400 calories a day negativity 1400 x 10 is 14000 calories take that in2 3500 that's about 4 pounds of fat loss not including all the water and sweat so piss off

Oh so your not eating at a surplus & losing 2% BF in 10 days like you claimed