benefits of intermitten fasting for bodybuilding

Options

Replies

• billyh333
    billyh333 Posts: 213
    Options
    Yes i eat 3000 calories aday but with my job and my workout and doing if the past 10 days the calories that i burn off are off the charts I only need 2400 to maintainweight
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Yes i eat 3000 calories aday but with my job and my workout and doing if the past 10 days the calories that i burn off are off the charts I only need 2400 to maintainweight
    This thread would have gone much differently if you had explained that from the get go....
  • billyh333
    Options
    And i am not even close to being weak
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Then you cant claim your eating at a surplus. Your not. Your eating at a deficit. It is impossible to lose 2% BF eating a surplus.
  • billyh333
    Options
    This thread would have gone much differently if you had explained that from the get go....
    well its been fun and i don't get bum ..... Over stupid stuff so its cool
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Smell a bit of meth in here, and weed too. I'm interested in the weed at least.
  • billyh333
    Options
    And lastly no mater how active I was at work or working out my same amount of calories my fat did not start melting off till I did the If
  • billyh333
    Options
    Smell a bit of meth in here, and weed too. I'm interested in the weed at least.
    Lmaol
  • billyh333
    Options
    Lol yea I would say 3 percent body fat you would die I am like 7ish and not skinny or weak have a good night god bless you all
  • billyh333
    Options
    All the websites say a man with a small frame that is 5'7 and 130 is a healthy weight
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I didnt read this whole **** show, but I'd like to say that dropping BF on a caloric surplus is VERY possible. I've done it all summer.

Anyone who disagrees is clearly ignorant to the role of timing and hormones. It's not easy and it's very slow, but very possible.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I didnt read this whole **** show, but I'd like to say that dropping BF on a caloric surplus is VERY possible. I've done it all summer.

Anyone who disagrees is clearly ignorant to the role of timing and hormones. It's not easy and it's very slow, but very possible.
    99% of the discussion was based on a 2%BF drop over 10 days on a surplus.
  • billyh333
    Options

thanks and your right
  • tobnrn
    Options

This was about the OP stating a 2% BF loss in 10 days eating a surplus.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Still possible. When hormones and timing align, like coming off a very strong bulk or cut, the workout regimen is just right, etc...such things are possible. Calculating the exact % bf loss is a fool's game imo, but a fat loss in 10 days when starting IF is possible, even at a surplus,

I'm going to leave it at that, unless we can setup a clinical experiment and replicate the situation again, there is no point in debating the specifics.
  • billyh333
    Options
    its all about bro science and training your body they say that the best groth hormones come from fasting

Still possible. When hormones and timing align, like coming off a very strong bulk or cut, the workout regimen is just right, etc...such things are possible. Calculating the exact % bf loss is a fool's game imo, but a fat loss in 10 days when starting IF is possible, even at a surplus,

I'm going to leave it at that, unless we can setup a clinical experiment and replicate the situation again, there is no point in debating the specifics.
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Are you talking a daily calorie surplus or a +20/-20 split.
  • billyh333
    Options
    I use to lift and make sure I had my protein shake within 45 minutes after my workout and they said that your body can only consume 40 grams of protien an hr well.how is that possible anyway when it takes 3 to 4 hrs to digest I have put on more muscle now then i ever have and i don't have protien within 1 hr all i do know is that my body puts on more muscle now and i consume my protein about 3hrs after i lift and as long as I have my 1 gr of protein per pound of body weight with in that day it works better then it ever has b4 its all about bro science.
  • tobnrn
    Options
    Broscience = BS IMO