How do you eat your peanut butter?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• heatherrose9
    heatherrose9 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter and miracle whip sandwiches every day. It is my favorite sandwich, so I make sure it fits in my food for the day.

ok are you forreal because i totally used to eat peanut butter and miracle whip sandwiches as a child-and i'm always curious as to what it would taste like if i try it again.
  • 319tokona
    Options
    Straight out of the jar...Often with my finger..:-P

Me too!!
  • CameronBBigelow
    Options
    Peanut butter though a high caloric value is an great source of energy. The BEST way to tend to your need is to have your peanut butter before or after your workout. You will satisfy your craving while burning the fast energy off and using it to your benefit!

Cameron.

B.S. Sports and Exercise Science
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    With a spoon.. nutella.. and or fluff.
  • torrmairi
    torrmairi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a tablespoon and a handful of carrot or celery batons - arrange it all pretty like a flower in a bowl or on a plate. Usually I'm full before I can even finish all of my celery. Otherwise, yeah, I have no control with peanut butter - I could eat a jar in one day. I try to buy the plainest all-natural stuff I can as opposed to the stuff that's extra-tasty (like honey-roast chunky pb - dangerously good).
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    With a giant spoon

lol, me too
  • dougt333
    Options
    They publix manager will usually find me on my knees in the middle of an isle eating it out of the jar like a dog. And if he comes too close, I'll growl and bite.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My very very favorite way to eat peanut butter is to mix 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in 1 cup of plain greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon of honey. Holy YUM! It is my FAVORITE dessert. I will take that over chocolate fudge any day! Seriously. Try it. It's delicious.

http://cardioandkids.blogspot.com