How do you eat your peanut butter?

Options

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Mix 1 part peanut butter with 2 parts fat free vanilla greek yogurt. Delicious...use it as a dip for graham crackers, apples, pretzels...you decide :)
  • fithannafit
    Options
    Make sure you guys are eating natural peanut butter and not stuff with all the added sugar. Find one that only lists peanuts as the ingredients. I eat PC Organics Smooth Peanut Butter :)
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have around a tablespoon on a whole wheat waffle every morning.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    With a giant spoon
    This!!!!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I prefer organic almond butter, but understand your dilema with the calories. I only eat 1 tbsp day max and only if I run/walk that day. As soon as I get back from the run/walk I grab my portion on a spoon and take my time enjoying it. You are after all suppose to have protein within 20 minutes of working out. There is protein in almond butter so I'm doing something good!

I used to love peanut butter but Marantha's organic almond butter is AMAZING!!!!! I never looked back.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    peanut-butter-god.jpg

this is so cute!! :D
  • CupcakeHarpy
    CupcakeHarpy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    my favorite thing is a slice of whole grain bread, 1 tbsp pb, half a banana sliced on top, and if I have enough calories... drizzle of honey mmmmmmm
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    1 Tablespoon of crunchy on toast or w a banana or with apple slices, or just straight off the spoon, yummy.
  • kellygirl324
    kellygirl324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I use PB2 for my protein shakes, and 1 tablespoon of regular pnut butter on toast in the a.m.. You can also mix the PB2 with water and use that as you wish. Much lower in fat and calories!! You are welcome to view my diary if you wish, I know one tablespoon of regular pnut butter doesn't seem like much, but it does actually satisfy the craving. Just try cutting your portion in half for a while. You might find that doing so works!
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I eat my PB on a banana as an after workout snack.....so yummy!!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter and have it most days on toast for either lunch or breakfast. I just have 1 tablespoon though (15g approx) and thats 90cals! A little is enough to curb the cravings!

I stick to one tablespoon as well. Its just enough!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I swear this tastes way better than it sounds.

I take a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter and dip some fresh strawberries in it. It's crunchy/salty/sweet and so goooddddd. It satisfies a dessert craving easily.
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    Use 1 Tbsp. of Simply Jif on a rice cake! Oh so good!!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    oh and another South Beach Peanut Butter cookies!

Natural PB
    Egg
    and Spenda (I use the brown sugar kind)

Thats it!
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you've heard enough of this already....but I just take 1 Tbs twice a day. It keeps my sweet tooth in line, gives me protein so I don't get so hungry, and it is so convenient. Mmmmm.
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I enjoy peanut butter every night in a personal mug cake. Yumm. Only 265 calories. I make sure I burn enough during the day to have this tasty treat.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    With a spoon or on celery. Preferably with a spoon!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    with my mouth.
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I mix 1 tablespoon of PB into a sugar-free chocolate pudding cup. Only 160 calories! :)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    with a tablespoon right out of the jar