• RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Slathered on boobs.
    I love you
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I usually eat peanut butter as a snack. One tablespoon at a time - straight up.
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have 2tbsp Crazy Richards crunchy peanut butter mixed with 2tsp flax meal on Ezekiel toast most days. Sometimes I do it on a waffle.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I do it by limiting my daily PB to half a serving (1 tbsp). That's it.
  • MeeshKB
    MeeshKB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    With a spoon, while standing in the pantry.

So I made my husband buy natural crunchy peanut butter last time. I won't binge on that. I like the over-processed, sugar-enhanced stuff. I had myself convinced it was worth it for the protein. Yeah, Fat Michelle can rationalize anything. Fit Michelle knows better.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I use 365 brand peanut butter from whole foods. It doesn't have any sugar in it the way Jif does and I usually eat only 1 tablespoon on a Wasa cracker, which satisfied my craving without going the whole 200 calories for 2 tablespoons.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    peanut-butter-god.jpg
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I only tried peanut butter yesterday and I love it. I spread it on my toast and eat it with an apple yumm:)
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    on rice cakes thins and with an apple every day!! I use the natural stuff and it just says peanuts on the jar! I love the crunchy kind! yum 180 calories is not much to spend on something I love so much!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    slowly...
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I only eat 1 tablespoon (95 cals) at a time instead of 2, and either with an apple or PB& J with sugar free jelly (10cals/1 tbsp) and 100% whole wheat bread (1 slices=75cals).

Although my friend told me she eats a spoonful of PB with the sugar free chocolate pudding and I'm REALLY wanting to try it!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    peanut-butter-god.jpg
    that's awesome!! bahahaha:laugh: :laugh:
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I don't eat it.

I eat homemade Almond butter. SO much tastier and better for you!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    with a spoon.

Oh I forgot to add how I make that happen.

If I have to have it, I put it in and plan around it...and then try to get some exercise cals.
  • bbc_angie
    Options
    MMmmm I LOVE all natural PB in my chocolate shakeology morning shake. Curbs the cravings for the rest of the day!
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter and miracle whip sandwiches every day. It is my favorite sandwich, so I make sure it fits in my food for the day.

WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?! What did peanut butter ever do to you to deserve this? Miracle Whip... :sick:
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    JIff, with a spoon.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    IV
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I eat peanut butter and miracle whip sandwiches every day. It is my favorite sandwich, so I make sure it fits in my food for the day.

WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?! What did peanut butter ever do to you to deserve this? Miracle Whip... :sick:

THANK YOU!! I was wondering the same thing... Miracle Whip... *shudder*