No sweets til Christmas~

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options

Sorry Marla, I don't do abs every day, you know me, I have a routine! Good luck though!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Question about candy - do gum, breath mints, life savers and peppermint count as a sweet?
  • 72lori
    Options
    Question about candy - do gum, breath mints, life savers and peppermint count as a sweet?

I don't count sugar free ones.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I didn't get to report yesterday because my computer wouldn't cooperate, but I'm still going strong!

Lisa - 3
    Sweets - 0
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Sorry Marla, I don't do abs every day, you know me, I have a routine! Good luck though!

No worries-- I'm just trying to get myself back at it and ignore the discomfort of getting up and down. I may even try to do some pushups if I can figure out how to handle the hand pain--
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Torturing myself again. Chocolate mini cupcakes today!! OH FUN STUFF!!! Not even a lick of the batter. lets see if I can make it through the frosting!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Torturing myself again. Chocolate mini cupcakes today!! OH FUN STUFF!!! Not even a lick of the batter. lets see if I can make it through the frosting!!!

You go girl! I wish I was that strong.
    Guess I will find out if I do my cookie baking.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

You go girl! I wish I was that strong.
    Guess I will find out if I do my cookie baking.

Chocolate frosting is my fav though so we will see.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Amanda - 5

Sweets - 1
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    On the way out for the evening, and we've already eaten dinner so I'm claiming it...Day 8 in the bag!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I laughed in the face of that chocolate frosting!!!! If I can do that I am claiming the day!!!!

Samantha 7
    Sweets! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ZERO!!!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Amanda - 5

Sweets - 1

Awesome, Amanda-- keep her going, sweetie!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    oh my-- we just positively rock, my friends--
    fireworks.gif

bought tons of baking supplies today-- peanut butter chips, cocoa, chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, walnuts, white chocolate chips-- fun times for the kids. When money is tight and shopping for gifts will be minimal, the Christmas baking means the world to the kids-- and the prices at Aldi's where I shop can't be beat for this stuff.

Will be interesting having all the goodies in the house, but I'll beat 'em. Had a cup of chocolate pudding in my hand today with about two teaspoons of pudding left in it from one of the kids-- looked good-- smelled good-- but I chucked it-- whooooootttt!!!!

Awesome job friends-- so proud of us all--

Marla 8
    Sweets 00000000000000
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    oh my-- we just positively rock, my friends--
    fireworks.gif

bought tons of baking supplies today-- peanut butter chips, cocoa, chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, walnuts, white chocolate chips-- fun times for the kids. When money is tight and shopping for gifts will be minimal, the Christmas baking means the world to the kids-- and the prices at Aldi's where I shop can't be beat for this stuff.

Will be interesting having all the goodies in the house, but I'll beat 'em. Had a cup of chocolate pudding in my hand today with about two teaspoons of pudding left in it from one of the kids-- looked good-- smelled good-- but I chucked it-- whooooootttt!!!!

Awesome job friends-- so proud of us all--

Marla 8
    Sweets 00000000000000

Marla this will be me in about a week. I am planning on 7 different cookies. :noway: :huh: :huh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    I haven't even thought about cookies. I do like to bake, so there will be some. Smelling them bake is the worst. I won't make a lot though, we wont' even be here over Christmas.

Lori- 8
    Sweets- 0
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    It's funny how the first day or 2 is so hard without sweets when you're used to them, but after a few days it gets much easier. My cravings have reduced so much in the past 2 days!! (Thank goodness!!!)

Lisa - 4
    Sweets - 0
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Amanda - 5

Sweets - 1

Awesome, Amanda-- keep her going, sweetie!!!!

Thanks Marla! When it seems like everywhere I turn there is goodies, it is nice to know I have support on here!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    You are some strong women to be able to bake and not eat. I love eating batter.

I really wanted a mint today but wasn't gonna give up a score for a darn peppermint or lifesaver.

Ivy - 4
    Sweets - cero
  • Marla64
    Options
    You are some strong women to be able to bake and not eat. I love eating batter.

I really wanted a mint today but wasn't gonna give up a score for a darn peppermint or lifesaver.

Ivy - 4
    Sweets - cero

Oh my gosh-- me, too-- and my rotten daughter made peanut butter cookies last night-- my favorite batter. I was a good doobie, though. :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    It's funny how the first day or 2 is so hard without sweets when you're used to them, but after a few days it gets much easier. My cravings have reduced so much in the past 2 days!! (Thank goodness!!!)

Lisa - 4
    Sweets - 0

Good job, Lisa-- it does get easier the longer it's out of your system.