BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Brenda- 5
    Sweets- 0

Not an easy day.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My mom made apple enchiladas for ladies bible class:sad: . I said no.

Ivy 3
    Sweets 0
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Way to go, my friends-- these foods do not have to control us. They have only the power over us we let them have--

We showed 'em today who's boss--
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Oh Marla, the other day when I went to McDonalds I saw the Hot Chocolates n SO wanted one but I thought of our big discussion on what I should eat n told myself if I'm going to work so hard to plan stuff out and work hard working out I'm not going to let some McDrink ruin me! Good Job!!!

Another Day in the bad for me!!! yay!!!

Carleen 3
    Sweets 3

Tied and about to pass em, Good Bye Sweets!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Didn't go to the movies but we did go out to eat at this FANTASTIC place called the Bubble Room. The food was absolutely fabulous. they came out with bread AND AND sticky buns sticky buns who gives sticky buns. Hubs says just have a bit. No no thank you. then after dinner the bubble scout hahaha asked us if we wanted dessert no no thank you we went and looked at the desserts and they looked freakin delish!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Samantha 6
    Sweets NADA
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Carleen-- way to even the score-- woooooooo--

Sam-- sticky buns? Wow-- just wow-- way to go. worship.gif

Look at those tallies ladies--

Weeeeee are the champions my friennnnnnnds-- and weeeeeeee'll keep on fiiiighting til the ennnnnnnnnnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Weird, I posted and it didn't go through.

I have to give BACK today because I caved big time and made a late night trip to the grocery store. As a small consolation, I threw the rest away because I didn't want it in my house or my life as of tomorrow. That's a big deal for me, because I don't think I've ever thrown perfectly good SWEETS away.

Sooo...

Brenda- 4
    Sweets- 1
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Amanda - 4

Sweets - 1

At a friend's house tonight she had made some english toffee stuff and they were all saying those stupid dreaded words,"Just eat one, it is so good, one is not going to hurt you. " I didn't cave though, I held strong.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Morning Sweeties!

I was out with some people from high school last night and didn't get a chance to check in, but it was a good one.

Shuntae- 7
    Sweets- Not a damn thing!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    My update: Dew 6 - Sweets 0. Yesterday I had two spoons of red fruit jelly, but that's OK :). Nothing else :drinker:.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Wow! My sweet free friends held steady yesterday despite all those lurking evil sweets that others were trying to push on them! Awesome!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Amanda - 4

Sweets - 1

At a friend's house tonight she had made some english toffee stuff and they were all saying those stupid dreaded words,"Just eat one, it is so good, one is not going to hurt you. " I didn't cave though, I held strong.

Good for you Amanda!! Feels good to know that YOU can pass up those sweets and not be sad about it!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Just have to share...

My best friend came over last night and gave me my birthday present... a tin of handmade chocolate and peanut butter fancy chocolate candies :noway: I can't lie... I ate one... or two!

I guess you guys will probably consider me a failure.:ohwell: I suppose I'm doing "far less sweets til Christmas" than none at all...

Homemade chocolate and peanut butter candies? I would have been hard pressed to stop at one or two. You're staying aware of it-- take from it what positive you can and press on.

Thanks, Marla. I was embarrassed even to post it because you guys are all doing so well! :blushing:

Tonight is my "fake birthday" since my birthday was the day before Thanksgiving and my family was scattered all over the place so I'm saying right now that I WILL have 1 piece (and ONLY 1 piece) of the Reese's Ice cream cake that I have had my eye on at the grocery store since August. :bigsmile: But, the rest of the day... NO sweets!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Thanks, Marla. I was embarrassed even to post it because you guys are all doing so well! :blushing:

It all depends on how easy/difficult this is for you. I have people in my "no late night snacking" that are doing far better than me. Because that challenge is harder for me. So if you are sugar-addict or used to eat lots of sweets mindlessly, than the fact that you stop after a few bites is a GREAT victory. We aren't all the same and the harder you work, the stronger you become..

So enjoy your victories, but like Marla said, keep striving for more, so that you achieve more :). Accountability is what we want here, right?
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options

It all depends on how easy/difficult this is for you. I have people in my "no late night snacking" that are doing far better than me. Because that challenge is harder for me. So if you are sugar-addict or used to eat lots of sweets mindlessly, than the fact that you stop after a few bites is a GREAT victory. We aren't all the same and the harder you work, the stronger you become..

So enjoy your victories, but like Marla said, keep striving for more, so that you achieve more :). Accountability is what we want here, right?

Very true... thank you! :smile:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    So I weighed in today for my biggest loser game on the wii n i only lost .2 of a lb so basicaly nothing... really disapppointed at first cuz ive been really pushing myself this week.... but the i too my measurements n saw a difference, But my previous measurements were taken in early november but still im happy that theyve gone down

Measurement Prev Today
    Weight 146.8 141.4
    Bust 37.5 37
    Chest 33 31
    Waist 32 29.5
    Hips-LoveHandle 38 36.5
    Hips-Butt 42 40.5
    Right & Left Thigh 24.25 23.75
    Right & Left Arm 12.5 11.5
    Neck 13 12.75
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Measurement Prev Today
    Weight 146.8 141.4
    Bust 37.5 37
    Chest 33 31
    Waist 32 29.5
    Hips-LoveHandle 38 36.5
    Hips-Butt 42 40.5
    Right & Left Thigh 24.25 23.75
    Right & Left Arm 12.5 11.5
    Neck 13 12.75

WOW; girl, that is awesome! You're shaping up! You'll need new clothes soon :wink:. Keep up the good work, and throw the disappointment in the garbage bin (just like Brenda Lee did with the "leftovers" from the supermarket :noway:, you rock, Brenda!!!)