No sweets til Christmas~

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask if I can give sweets only 0.5p :smile:, but after reading Lori's post I should just admit :blushing: that:

Dew: 6 - Sweets: 2

I can do better! They aren't really worth it.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I was going to ask if I can give sweets only 0.5p :smile:, but after reading Lori's post I should just admit :blushing: that:

Dew: 6 - Sweets: 2

I can do better! They aren't really worth it.

They really aren't. Yesterday I was eating cookies, and I felt good while I was eating them, but as SOON as they were gone, the issues that prompted me to eat them were still there, and I didn't feel a bit better...a little naseaus, but definitely not better.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    My mouth was dry as a desert in church today so I said forget it and popped in a mint, followed by two strawberryy creme savers my aunt "forced" on me after I refused.

Ivy 5
    Sweets 1
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I've got today.

Lori- 10
    Sweets- Zilch
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Today is in the bag!

Chocolickkyss: 1
    Sweets: 0
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Today is in the bag!

Chocolickkyss: 1
    Sweets: 0

Yepper-- me too-- even with the cookies in my hands-- go figure.

Marla 9
    Sweets 1

Later!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Today's in the bag...

Shuntae 10
    Sweets 0
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I can also safely say I've won another battle with the war on sweets.:bigsmile:

Lisa - 6
    Sweets - 0
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Samantha 9
    SWEET ZILCH
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Coming here to keep myself from going to make hot cocoa. :angry:
  • Marla64
    Options

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Amanda - 7

Sweets - 1
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Craving satisfied with a cup of tea and a slice of peanut butter toast with honey. Life is good.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 3,001 Member
    Options
    Today was a breeze (Day 1 always is..right??)
    Sherry - 1
    Sweets - 0
  • supermom1114
    Options
    oh gosh... ive been too busy to get online these past two days... and... its been bad.. i had to make 6 dozen cookies for my mom to take to the church cookie exchange.... then she brought 12 bags of 6 cookies each and yea... both yesterday and today were ruined... I didn't pig out but i tried the ones that really looked good, and they all were but I did spread my sugar intake out over two days... at least i didnt scarf everything i wanted in one sitting.... Anyways.. I haven't seen the scale move either up or down, and while im glad it didnt go up I'm disappointed after really pushing myself all week that it didnt go down. But thats probably due to this weekend... ggrrr im so ticked i let sweets win and ruin all my hard work, this is it I'm DONE with sweets!!!

feeling so ashamed reporting this amongst such all-stars as yourselves, but accountability is key, right?
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Carleen-3
    Sweets- 6
  • supermom1114
    Options
    oh gosh... ive been too busy to get online these past two days... and... its been bad.. i had to make 6 dozen cookies for my mom to take to the church cookie exchange.... then she brought 12 bags of 6 cookies each and yea... both yesterday and today were ruined... I didn't pig out but i tried the ones that really looked good, and they all were but I did spread my sugar intake out over two days... at least i didnt scarf everything i wanted in one sitting.... Anyways.. I haven't seen the scale move either up or down, and while im glad it didnt go up I'm disappointed after really pushing myself all week that it didnt go down. But thats probably due to this weekend... ggrrr im so ticked i let sweets win and ruin all my hard work, this is it I'm DONE with sweets!!!

feeling so ashamed reporting this amongst such all-stars as yourselves, but accountability is key, right?

Carleen-3
    Sweets- 6
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Brenda- 6
    Sweets- 2 (grr)
  • BrendaLee
    Options

Carleen-3
    Sweets- 6

Hey Hun, it's your own personal struggle. No one's judging, and yes, accountability is key. :)
  • Marla64
    Options

Carleen-3
    Sweets- 6

Hey Hun, it's your own personal struggle. No one's judging, and yes, accountability is key. :)

Yeah-- what she said, Carleen-- no judgment here. We all struggle with it. Some days we win, some days we don't-- but we're all in the same boat-- no worries.

And yes, to echo you both-- accountability is key. You're cognizant of what's going in your face-- that's huge.
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Jason/Notsuprised 8

Sweets 0

Sorry for taking such along time to log on, I just took for granted that I would not eat sweets until christmas, I'll log on daily though from now on.:wink: