Options

Replies

• Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Animal testing to prove a vegan diet?

lol

bump

- Who said the scientists conducting the test were vegan? Logic fail on your part.

Why are vegans so irritable and pushy? Life fail on your part.

Translation: "I know what I just said was stupid so I'll just insult you since I have nothing to back my statement up with."
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

lol

bump

- Who said the scientists conducting the test were vegan? Logic fail on your part.

Because they are hungry for something with some substance. You know, something like meat.

I can see why to. I went Vegan tonight and had just a turkey burger. Lets say.....lacking.
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Options

lol

bump

Translation: "I know what I just said was stupid so I'll just insult you since I have nothing to back my statement up with."

More anger. Testing on animals is against veganism, so this study should enrage you.

I AM against animal testing. However, that doesn't nullify the results of this study.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You could NOT come up with enough reasons to make me give up meat. I love it. Chicken is the bomb and steaks yeah I want them still mooing when they get put in front of me. And don't get me started on the pig meat, just the thought makes me drool.

But hey you go for it.

I agree but it seems like the whole Vegan cult coo coo izm wants every one to quit eating meat and maybe drink the cool aid at Jones town.. :drinker:
    Most vegans that i know have been meat eaters, and then tried being vegan, and liked it better. When we try to share that information with others, we are called a cult and things like that. I used to feel the same way about crazy hippy vegans, but that was because i had never given an animal-product-free diet a proper trial.

What if you had found a way to a longer and happier life and then shared it with me, but instead of being grateful, i laughed at you and called you "coo coo"?

Thing is I am happy the way I eat and I am way happy in life. One major difference between me and Vegan cult nuts is that I don't go running around using an experiment on a mouse and claiming it to be another reason to go Vegan to convert people to your extremist beliefs and using that really bad example about some mouse getting fat from a substance in meat.... really??? Or try to convert the every one in the world not to eat any more meat or use any type of animal products in cloths or what ever because they are poor little animals. Most of us omnivorous people don't go running around all coo coo trying to get people to change their ways and or lifestyles and to try to convert folks to join some cult group with extremist ways, so yes because of that added cult like approach tward's others it makes you vegan's sound coo coo.

Oh btw we are not mice.
    3215_image.jpg

Er... I hope you realise that the vast majority of modern medicines are tested on mice.

What the heck are you talking mice and medicine?!¿... Apparently you cannot read and comprehend well as my conversation with the other poster was geared toward's the testing of compound, called methyl-glyoxal on mice which is not a medicine to prove your vegan cult coo coo ism towards meat in humans was was a major fail. Vegan's world domination of no one ever eating meat or using animal products ever again because its cruel to kill animals is pure extremest cult like nonsense.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i am vegan, only eat organic and natural food, no crap added. i am not pushy nor judgemental of anybody i know that is not vegan as i wouldnt them to be towards me. i never force my beliefs down another persons throat, but look out if you do towards me, haha. j/k.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lppca7trgl1qm3vgbo1_500.gif
  • ipag
    ipag Posts: 137
    Options

lol

bump

Reading fail on your part.

Title of this thread is

"As if There Weren't Enough Reasons to go Vegan"

OP posts a link where they tested on animals, which is strictly against Veganism right?

No one cares if the scientist were vegan. No where in that statement does it say "scientists", does it?
  • sionnain
    sionnain Posts: 96
    Options
    I don't know when it became okay to be rude to vegetarians/vegans and make stupid comments. I'm happy with my decision and I don't make dumb cracks about people that choose to eat meat.
  • Wilson336
    Options
    The problem with studies like this is that every other week there is another study that says something else is bad for you. If you believed all of them, you would not be able to eat anything.
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Options

lol

bump

Title of this thread is

OP posts a link where they tested on animals, which is strictly against Veganism right?

No one cares if the scientist were vegan. No where in that statement does it say "scientists", does it?

No, you didn't read my reply. We are against animal testing. That doesn't nullify the results of the study.
  • marvelscale
    Options
    I don't know when it became okay to be rude to vegetarians/vegans and make stupid comments. I'm happy with my decision and I don't make dumb cracks about people that choose to eat meat.

A lot of the hate's coming from the other side.
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    How much of it did they feed the mice?
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Deleted
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    still think the OPTIMAL human diet includes very little, if any, animal products.

optimal for what though?
    Optimal for life. Longevity, cognitive ability, athletic ability, etc. Just about every aspect of life improves when you make the switch to whole foods, plant based diet.

then what are my boobs for again?

ROFL...THAT was an AWESOME answer...I don't care what side you're on...gotta give props there.

It was a stupid answer seemingly unrelated to anything. She might as well have posted "I like the colour pink!"

if you can't connect the dots on that one, then i think you just showed everyone how much credit we should give your posts.

Vegans DO breast feed. That's why your idiotic statement makes no sense.

You are arguing in a circle now. Vegans--no animal products including milk. Except for babies???

Makes no sense. So, babies are not "born herbivores"?

*Sigh* Breast milk comes from a consenting HUMAN.

Oh, so not all meat products are bad. If you find a dead animal, then it's okay to eat it, because nature made it dead, not humans?

No, that would be disrespectful. That's like me asking you if you'd eat a dead human.

If it the human was not rancid or disease infested and there was no other way for me to sustain myself, sure... why not? That person is dead already. So I should join them too just because they expired?

The question I was responding to asked if it was ok to eat any animal that died of natural causes. Your catastrophe situation is unrelated.
    not true, you had stated that beacause the milk(animal product) came from consent that it was ok. but its not often that canablizum(eating a dead human) is consentual. as far as animal testing gose, i beleave the point was that the studie th op was siteing involved animal testing, and provided (questionable) evadace for ditching meat loveing and switching to veganizam
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Options

lol

bump

Title of this thread is

No, you didn't read my reply. We are against animal testing. That doesn't nullify the results of the study.

The study proves nothing in terms of human health

There are already numerous studies on the advantages of veganism. You know, tested on actual humans.
This discussion has been closed.