*~*When did you meet your true love?*~*

Options

Replies

• snowrose3
    snowrose3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was 21 and he was 18...I threw a party at my apartment and he ended up being ther cuz a friend of a friend of a friend invited him. I, however, was much more wrapped up in the fact that I 1) was having fun w my best friend that I hadnt seen in too long and 2) had invited this cute guy from my school :) the cutie from school went home before the rest of us were done having fun and I finally started noticing my future "love of my life" was flirting with me :) drunk n foolish me decided it was the perfect time to just make out with him as everyone else went to bed. I hope u don't get the wrong impression of me bc this is the first time I ever acted this promiscuous. The next day he got my number and now we've been together for over a yr!!! he is the most amazing, loving, caring, guy ever <3
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I met pizza and coke very early in life but I dont recall exactly when.

I'm addicted to coke zero :) met 2008
  • EllaNovella
    Options

The year before I was born lol
  • Klaks
    Klaks Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I haven't met him yet. Still waiting :)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I met him at a party (at his house) on a Sat night. He was 18 and I was 17. We quickly discovered we were both seniors at the same high school. We dated for 6 years and then got married. We played for 6 years married before we had 4 babies in 6 years. That all happened 30 years ago and we are still madly in love.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    When I adopted him from the shelter. <3

aww..
  • caitles14
    Options
    I first met him on an annual ski trip with a bunch of family friends when I was 13 or 14. My friend's brother had brought him along. We were just acquaintances for the next few years and only saw each other a few times a year (we lived close but went to different high schools), but I always had a crush on him. We didn't start dating until I was 19 and he was 20. Now I'm 24 and he's 25, and we're getting married in April :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    When I realized 4 years later (or too late?) that my college friend was the one I wanted to marry. We're still in the process to get to know eachother as an entity, a couple, but he's the one I want to do my life with. ahhhhhhhhhhh:heart:

Best wishes xxx
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    What is the moment where a human becomes self-aware? Then.
    -wtk

please explain?
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    He was 21 and I was 23. He was annoying to me at first and after the first date, I thought to myself, he'll make a good friend. He wouldn't give up! Fast forward, we'll be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary in October and our the parents to a beautiful 7 year old little girl. I"m glad he didn't give up on me!

me too!
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    When I was 19 and he was 24 in July 2009.. it was at a party but it was the next night when I went on a date with his FRIEND and we double dated with him and my friend! o.O I fell in love with him that night lol. We didn't start dating however til September 2010.. so yeah, it took wayyy too long for us to get together, but meeting up and hanging out before that always had my giddy :D We're still together today :) Going on our 2 year on the 4th of September!!

That's soo cute!
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I met my first and only boyfriend on Twitter, added him in 30th Sep 2009 but nothing really happened until Jan 2010. 2 and a half years later, we're engaged and living together with 2 rats.

All sounded awesome 'till you mentioned the rats xx
  • Manda581
    Options
    The Summer When I was 16 & he was 15.. We have never been apart since! We married when I was 19 & he was 18, we now have 3 beautiful children ages 10, 7, & 5, & we celebrate our 12th Wedding Anniversary this coming Sunday!! I can't imagine my life without him.. :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    On a dating website. He was working in Alabama. We started talking and found out I lived 8 miles from his home town. He came home 2 months later and it has been 3 years Sept 11th.

yay success in online dating!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    About a week or two ago on here. She is the sexiest redhead I have ever seen and has a great outlook on life. I hope to meet her soon too.
    :love:
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Undercity

please elaborate haha what's undercity
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I haven't met him yet. Still waiting :)
    Same really. My ex was my true love who i met on holiday in Spain, got together in 2009, can't really call him my true love now though seen as we aint together i guess :indifferent:
    Freshly in a relationship now with a great guy, still waiting for that spark though :ohwell:
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    After all the icing was melted and just after she slipped from the oven!!!!! Mmmm, I'm hungry!

nice!
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We me on an online game in 2009. I didn't really start talking to him until July. I was a little intimidated by him. Then I realized he was actually very kind and caring. I was 22 and he was 30. I got my passport and in October that year I went to visit him. In December he came to visit me. Then in May 2010 I went to stay with him for a couple weeks since I graduated University and didn't have any plans... I never left. Two years later we're still together and I'm now a Canadian resident.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    He was my penpal in highschool. Just celebrated 16 years of marriage. :)

I like this