Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I tried to do some side planks this morning and could barely get off the ground to hold myself up. So, if anything, I want to at least be able to get in proper form by the end of the month.
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'd love to join in!

Someone will have to tell me how to join the group though. I'm relatively new to posting here :)
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I think this is a fantastic challenge! :) That being said... I'm thinking that my goal would be less than 60, but I'm gonna think about this one... LOL.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I can barely do 15 sec at a time, but I set my interval timer to give me 4 intervals of 15s and did that twice. If that counts, then I'm in - 2 min done for today! May try to get in more later since I missed yesterday.
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Im late but Im in.. Just did 1 minute. Must do 1 more minute today to be on track.

Good challenge! Thanks!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • 2011Eileen
    2011Eileen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This will be so perfect as it is one the the exercises that my physio has requested I continue doing.
    Eileen
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am IN!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am staying on track. I did 2 minutes yesterday and 2 minutes today. :smile:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great challenge for September! I'm in.

Off to go find the group!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I did 2 minutes today
    09/01 - 0
    09/02 - 2 mins

Remaining - 58 mins
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I did 2 minutes yesterday, but have yet to do the ones from the first - 58 to go
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    so far so good! how's it going for you?
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    8 x 30 sec yesterday as part of my strength, 56 min to go.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Pushing my way though this...at 35 seconds now...trying to get to a minute by the end of the week!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    cool im in, better late than never right?? guess i got a few extra minutes to plank then
  • bbaker172
    Options
    ok, so I've NEVER planked before. I would love to build some core strenght and this seems like the way to do that. I'm almost willing to accept this challenge even tho i've never done one, as long as someone tells me the "correct" way to plank. was counts as a real plank? lol thanks.

go to youtube and do a search for "how to do a plank correctly". That's how I learned to do it right... : ) Good Luck!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i'm in! woo hoo
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I can barely do 15 sec at a time, but I set my interval timer to give me 4 intervals of 15s and did that twice. If that counts, then I'm in - 2 min done for today! May try to get in more later since I missed yesterday.

Ah, interval timer! Wish I had thought of that! Lol!