Height, weight, size?

Options

Replies

• Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    5'5" 144lbs. Wanted to get to 125lbs but I dont think I'll look good so I'm shooting for 135lbs.
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and am currently 150 (goal 135) and wear size 6 comfortably.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    So much diversity - it's amazing and awesome to remember how different we all are, isn't it?

Whoever started this thread, thanks. It's been interesting to get some ideas.
    Here's been my journey: (I'm about 5' 4 1/2 ")
    179 - size 14
    170 - loose 14
    157 - comfy 12's
    152 - 10's baby!
    147 - 8's, why not?!!!!!
    144 - My 10's are way baggy... 8's are good... can wear 6's in some brands (but not my favorite AE yet!)

I'd like to think a comfy 6 would be awesome... maybe in the neighborhood of 135?:happy:
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2, 137 pounds and size 4.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    5'0" -Yep...I'm tiny.
    90 pounds (yes, it's a healthy weight for me)
    size 14 in girls or a 1 in juniors pants, small (sometimes medium) tops.
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I'm 6'0"

At 205 I was wearing a 14 jean, or a tight 12 in which there was no bending or sitting allowed, tops were XL and dress size was a 10/12.

Currently, at 175ish I can finally fit in "designer sized" jeans in a 31/32 if they have stretch, or a 10/12 depending on the thigh circumference. A medium top fits my waist (but not the girls, they're still L or XL). And my dress/skirt size is an 8 just because of the hips and the chest.

My first goal is 168 and a reliable size 10 in pants and size 6 dress/skirt.

Ultimate goal would be 155 and size 8 pants (28/29 designer), and size 4 dress. But I'm not sure I'll go down that low because my boyfriend and friends have threatened a mutiny if I get too small. :laugh:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You could get down to a 5 if you have a small bone structure. My friend Karen is about 5'11" and wears a 2. She just has to make sure she buys long jeans or they look like capris. :P lol

I'm 5'4" and 166, shooting for 140. I'm in a 12-14 right now. I carry all my weight in my hips, butt, and thighs.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", weighed under 120 my whole life, even after giving birth (but not while pregnant :wink: )
    But in the last 6 months I have worked my way up to 130.
    None of my size 3's can get over my thighs, and my 5's can get up there but not button.
    So, I am now in a size 7 for the first time ever. :cry:

I think it has something to do with being over 30 now, I used to be able to eat everything in sight and not gain a pound. People would ask "where do you put it?"
    Now, all of a sudden everything I eat sticks to my butt and thighs like I am scotch-taping it there instead of eating it!!!!
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently 158 lbs and in a size 12/14 pants and a medium or large shirt....

I idealy would like to get to 135 and in a size 8 or loose 10 and a medium shirt.... 140 and a 10 would be awesome though... I will make it happen!!!
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Options
    i think so much of "sizes" has to do with percentage of body fat (muscle vs fat). i am 5'5", 138lbs and wear a size 2-4 jeans, small/medium tops. a lot of people, even trainers at the gym tell me, "you look so small, i cant believe you weigh that much". i have really decreased my body fat percentage and raised my muscle mass so i think that is the reason for my weight. i dont care about the scale but how my body looks/feels.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 192 lbs. I can wear a 14 comfortably, and a 12 snugly.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 136lbs and a size 4.... thought i was seeing things when i put on the pants with the 4 in them...but nope! never thought i would see anything below a 6 when i started this at a size 10-12 at 170lbs. So anything is possible!!! good luck to you!
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    5'4 173.8 lbs size 12-14 depending on the make...wanna get to 140-145 and a size 6-8
  • shoeaddict
    Options
    5'2", 152, wearing size 10's usually and want to get down to 135 and wearing 6's or 4's again...many many moons ago:grumble:

soon!:drinker: :wink: (I hope:ohwell: )
  • annaleigh92
    Options
    I'm around 5'8 and weigh 150ish, wear a size 6 or 8 depends on the brand, medium top...my goal is to get down to like 140-145. If not just get really toned :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    i think so much of "sizes" has to do with percentage of body fat (muscle vs fat). i am 5'5", 138lbs and wear a size 2-4 jeans, small/medium tops. a lot of people, even trainers at the gym tell me, "you look so small, i cant believe you weigh that much". i have really decreased my body fat percentage and raised my muscle mass so i think that is the reason for my weight. i dont care about the scale but how my body looks/feels.

Thank you so much for sharing this - I can see from the wide variation that this makes sense to me. FINALLY - a good reason to stop caring about the number on the scale. (Because, to be honest, I didn't have a GOOD reason to start caring in the first place). I'll have to keep focused on that - how I look / feel. Period.
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'9 and 232. I wear a size 18 (most brands are loose, but 16 is too small) :huh: My ideal weight is 165, and would like to be in a size 8. But, will settle for a 12 :)
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Start:

6'
    xxl shirt
    42" jeans

Current:
    6' (I can't grow dang it)
    xl shirt
    36" jeans (little snug, but I can bend and sit)

Goal:
    6' (No shrinking please)
    L shirt
    32" Jeans (fitting good)
  • mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    I'm 6'2"
    165-170lbs
    size 10-12 depending on the brand. :]
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    5'1"

125lbs and losing.

Size 2-4 pants, petite.

Shirts: Extra Small, Small, or Medium, I have a large chest for my height and weight so it all depends on the brands and sizing.