Height, weight, size?

Options
123457»

Replies

• mavericktango
    Options
    Not many guys posting so I thought I'd chip in !

Just found MFP and I think it's going to help. Started a year back watching the weight , I was 5'10" weighing in at 361 (164kg) and wearing XXXXL. When I found MFP on Feb 28 I was 319 wearing XXXXL / XXXL. I'm noticing the weight going in a lot of places but my waist is stubbonly hanging on :(
  • hallswan
    hallswan Posts: 90
    Options
    I am 6ft tall - weigh 194lbs and I am a UK size 14/16 (I think that is a size 12/14 US) all over - jeans tend to be a size 14 as are dresses but very fitted clothes and coats - size 16
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am 5ft 4 and weight 83.5kg (which is 184lb) - I wear a NZ size 14 in most things but sometimes a 16 - depending on fit.
    I have no idea what that is in US sizing!!!
    I would love to be a size 12 which is a fairly normal sizing over here.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 130 pounds. I currently wear 8s and 10s depending on the clothes. I think the new sizes might run bigger than the old ones, because most of the 8s I'm wearing are from 10-15 years ago. I'm also fitting perfectly in some old 10s but my new 10s are falling off of me. I do have an enlarged uterus full of fibroids so maybe that's why I'm not in a smaller size yet. The doctor is taking that out in June. I'm hoping to lose 5 more pounds and after surgery I'm going to shoot for a size 6. I have no desire to be a supermodel or anything (I'm too short and too old anyway). I'm aiming for the middle of my healthy weight and to tone up.
  • steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am currently at around 245lbs, 5'6", and wearing size 20-22 jeans, XXL shirts

My goal weight is 150 and to be honest I have no idea what that would look like on me or what jean size that would be.
    I chose that goal so that I would be considered "healthy" according to BMI. It will be interesting to see what size I will be when I am finished.