80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    51. Do you have a cheat day?

Every day is a bit of a cheat day at the mo'. I am at maintenance so just living life normally and am going to work really hard to keep it off. Its been 4 months now. These past few days I have not been as healthy as i should so I need to work a bit harder again :noway:
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why? ---STOMACH.....

17. Do you have a special event/date you want to lose the weight for? ---NOT REALLY... LIFE

18. Try to use as little salt as possible today or maybe even none! Don’t buy microwave meals and don’t eat foods high in sodium.-- DONE

19. Are you losing weight the healthy (<2lbs/week) or the unhealthy (>2lbs/week) way? ---HEALTHY

20. Who is your biggest weight loss inspiration and why? ---MYSELF... CUZ I KNOW I CAN BE BETTER THAN THIS

21. Do you focus more on getting lean and mean or tiny and fragile? ----LEAN AND MEAN

22. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? ---NOPE...GAINED...176

23. How much water do you usually drink in a day? ---NOT ENOUGH LATELY

24. Have you ever had an eating disorder? ---MAYBE

25. Today you will try a new smoothie. Find a new healthy recipe online and mix & match fruits and veggies and enjoy! But it must be totally new and adventurous! ---WILL DO FOR DINNER

26. Do your friends know about you wanting to lose weight? Do they support you? ---SORTA.... THEY KNOW I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT....NOT TOO MUHC SUPPORT, BUT I KNOW THWY ARE THERE IF I ASKED.

27. Does your family support you in your weight loss? ---YEH... BUT IN THE WRONG WAY SOMETIMES... AND I GET ANNOYED.

28. What is your favorite type of snack? ----ANYTHING SWEET.

29. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

30. Are you a vegan or a vegetarian?---NOPE
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    54. What is your favorite weight loss blog?
    I don't have one.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    55. Will you continue to write your blog after you reach your UGW?
    I don't have a weight loss blog.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    56. Have you ever been on a low-carb diet? How was it for you?
    Well... I don't actually have been on a low-carb diet... but MFP made me realise how little carbs I have as intake. So in days I start to approach the carbs limit I feel more bloated.
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    47. Have you forbidden yourself any type of food?

Forbidden?! No. Due to a heavy allergy, I was not allowed to eat wheat, spelt and soy in any form for 8 years. This means I was not able to eat bread and cookies, pasta and cakes (the easy ones), nor chocolate, nor anything with soy lecithine or traces of wheat in it. Nor could I eat from a piece of butter where others used to cut it with their knives, that touched the bread, nor could I kiss my husband after he ate one of the above mentioned things, without having an allergic reaction and taking antihistamin and cortison immediately.
    I'm healed from that allergy for almost 2 years now. And no, I will never ever forbid myself to eat something I like again.
    BUT, I know that due to my IR, I don't feel well when I eat sugar or too many carbs. So I keep them low. And I know what happens, when I eat them. But this will not kill me. So it's my decision!
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    57. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    85.2 kg (187.8 lbs). Lost only 100 g (0.2 lbs). I would not consider this a loss. I had a bad week. Not calorie wise. Some things happen and I'm stuck here alone on the holidays... For the next week I'll just try to count my calories.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    58. Do you believe in restriction or in moderation?
    Moderation.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    59. Describe your dream outfit, the one you imagine yourself wearing once you reach UGW.
    A cute dress. No boleros to hide my arms. :D
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    60. Ditch sugar and ALL sweets today. For just one day promise yourself you won’t eat any candy, sugar, sweets or any similar food.
    This won't be hard. I don't like sweets and I don't use sugar. So... this is what a regular day is for me.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    61. Write your usual meal plan for one day.
    My typical meal plan is 3 meals and 2 snacks. I try to have a more diverse menu, especially when I can. I may have smaller meals to over indulge with higher calories snacks. Weekend is usually very diverse, no plan involved.

But I'll give my `meal plan` on weekdays:
    Breakfast: A greek yogurt at home (2% fat) with maybe a little cereal or dry fruits and some breakfast whole biscuits at work (250 calories at home, 250 calories at work)
    Snack 1: Fruit (I try to eat fruits only in the first part of the day), most times an apple
    Lunch: If I get lunch from home (usually when I don't take a lunch break that day) it's a sandwhich with grilled chiken, some cream cheese, salad, tomatoes, etc. If I take my lunch break I go with my co-workers at close caffeterias/restaurant, I will eat what I find... chicken breast grilled with salad, or vegetables dishes, rice... whatever I can find and it's lean.
    Snack 2: Nuts, usually 25 g of almonds
    Dinner: whatever I cook when I get home or I have from the weekend
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?

5'5'' 154lbs, goal weight 119lbs

I'm losing weight because it's been something that's played on my mind for years. I want a confidence boost and to be able to finally wear the clothes I love. I have university graduation in July, so lots of photos, and I want to be able to look back at them and be happy with my appearance!
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    So, my brother got out of the hospital, he is ok, I left his girlfriend in charge, so I managed to get a couple of days to visit my mother and grandparents.
    I was not on MFP, I did not log a thing, and I'll do some questions at once.
    The `weight in` is tomorrow morning, and I hope that the holidays didn't get me above 85.5 kg.

62. watching TV, do you usually watch the „food channels“ or movies/TV-shows/series?
    I watch some food channels and TV-shows... rarely I watch movies.

63. What are your fitness goals? (Splits, hand-stands, push-ups…)
    I wish to be able to go for days on mountain hikes, even start climbing... maybe even running (though I am a more `indoor` sport person).
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    64. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    188 lbs, I gained a pound during the last 5 days of not eating right ang not logging, but I'm back on track today and hope that the 1 pound will drop as easy as water weight. :D So this week I'll be good and eat right.

65. Post a picture of your goal body or a person you strive to look like.
    I don't have a picture goal... I still don't know the structure under all that fat... I see very many neautiful bodies picture, but I don't want to have unreasonable goals for my body frame.
    I would like to look like the girl in the middle.
    420989_10150639518961745_379835616744_11378941_2010451314_n.jpg?w=1280

66. Do you have short-term goals too? What are they?
    Yes, I have short-term goals like losing more 5 lbs, doing 10 more minutes of a certain exercise, etc.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    67. Today is no Internet day. That’s right, you will try just one day to be off the Internet, post your progress/food log/training schedule tomorrow, because today, you are going back to basics!
    I have had last weekend the non-Internet days... now it's a big no-no... gotta finish some school projects.
  • ezebra82
    ezebra82 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    starting this on my news feed today. :smile:
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    68. What is your least favorite unhealthy food?
    In general fast-foods loaded with mayonnaise and other heavy sauces.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    69. Which part of your body do you like the most and why?
    My feet. :D I have very nice feet, like small, nice toes... and also my ankles are very small, like there is no weight-extra up them.
    Hope to grow to love many more parts of my body as I lose weight.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    70. Were you ever obese or underweight?
    When I started here I was obese, but since the beginning of November I am overweight.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    71. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    84.3 kg (186 lbs), meaning I have lost almost 2 lbs since last week. Well... this was most certainly so big because this was my recovery after holiday week. :D Work + school starts again this week so I hope I'll do good under stress... semester almost finishing... lots of things to do.