80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    72. Do you eat the same meal as your family or do you eat specially prepared food?
    I eat specially prepared food most times, but this has always been this way in the last 5-6 years. We have our own tastes, each people cooks to its need. It is better like this for everybody. Sometimes we have food prepared for both, but mostly everybody cooks for himself.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    73. What do you usually order when eating out in a restaurant or at someone else’s house?
    When I'm eating out I eat what I like from what is offering, I don't have a standard meal. If I take something more calorie dense, I try to add a salad near and not to abuse eating... if some remains in the plate, that's it.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    74. Today you won’t count calories. You won’t look at food labels. You will try to eat intuitively. What does that mean? Eat when
    you’re hungry, don’t look at the clock! Eat whatever your body desires! Just make sure it’s healthy. If you crave anything sweet, eat it! But a healthy amount. And remember, today you must forget all about calories!
    Tried this today, but I counted calories in the evening, right now (I put down on paper what I eat through the day). It seems I am 211 calories short. :))
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    75. Do you have a trigger food? A type of food that is impossible for you to say no to or stop eating?
    Not really.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    76. Do you drink smoothies? If so, what is your favorite recipe?
    I rarely drink smothies and I don't have a favorite.
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    77. Do you enjoy eating healthy or do you find it being too expensive or that it takes too much of your time?
    It is not as hard as I thought and I got used to this.

I don't think is too expensive. It's actually less expensive for me, as I buy less food (eat less, buy less), I cook more (which saves money) and I'm more carrefull with food in general (not buying things I will throw later).
  • ClementineGeorg
    Options
    78. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
    185 lbs, less than 1 pound loss.
    I don't have to strong plans for the next 2 weeks, they are quite busy.
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    1. Height, current weight, goal weight, Why?

5'2", 155, 109.

I gained 40lbs the past few years mostly dude to health reasons & the inability to be active. I worked a lot on my health last year & finally able to start working out. I've been a dancer my whole life up until the past few years, & I want to get back to *my* life. I want to be healthy & happy & feel like myself - my best self.
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    2. Describe your dream goal/ body.

I would love to have a 4 pack again. If I could do that, then obviously things like my weight & fitting into any & all clothes that I want would come with it! I don't think I'd care if I was 100lbs (low) or 120lbs (high) because if I had a 4 pack that would mean I was still healthy!
    Oh, and I definitely want my kick-*kitten* legs back!
    If I could do pushups for 1 minute that would be amazing because I've only been able to do like 2 haha. I'd be happy with 10!
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    Bump
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Bump.