Favorite Quotes by whoever!!!!!!!!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    You mustn't force sex to do the work of love or love to do the work of sex. -- Mary Mccarthy
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Before sleeping together today, people should boil themselves. -- Richard Lewis
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Sex. In America an obsession. In other parts of the world a fact. -- Marlene Dietrich
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Sex is a conversation carried out by other means. If you get on well out of bed, half the problems of bed are solved. -- Peter Ustinov
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    After making love I said to my girl, " Was it good for you, too?" And she said," I don't think this was good for anybody." -- Garry Shandling
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Sex is. There is nothing more to be done about it. Sex builds no roads, writes no novels and sex certainly gives no meaning to anything in life but itself. -- Gore Vidal
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets. -- Andy Warhol
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    The act of sex, gratifying as it may be, is God's joke on humanity. It is man's last desperate stand at superintendency. -- Bette Davis
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Sex is a shortcut to everything. -- Anne Cumming
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Sex and beauty are inseparable, like life and consciousness. -- D.H. Lawrence
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I've been around so long, I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin. -- Oscar Levant
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    If your life at night is good, you think you have everything. -- Euripides
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    The truly erotic sensibility, in evoking the image of woman, never omits to clothe it. The robing and disrobing: that is the true traffic of love. -- Antonio Machado
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    The difrence between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and loves causes it. -- Woody Allen
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    No office anywhere on earth is so puritanical, impeccable, elegant, sterile or incorruptible as not to contain the yeast for at least one affair, probably more. -- Helen Gurley Brown
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    It doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you don't do it in the street and frighten the horses. -- Mrs. Patrick Campbell
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    A laugh at sex is a laugh at destiny. -- Thornton Wilder
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. -- Psalms 46:10
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    A stitch in time saves nine (I think) Poor Richard's albanac