Favorite Quotes by whoever!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    He's too nervous to kill himself. He wears his seat belt in a drive in movie. -- Neil Simon
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    In most mental illnesses the capacity to relax is as much impaired as the integrity of a bone is destroyed by fracture. -- Abraham Myerson
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    In the river, there is the crocodile. On the riverbank, there is the tiger. If you go to the forest, there are the thorns. If You go to the market, there is the policeman -- Cambodian Proverb
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    He knows not his own strength that hath not met adversity. -- Ben Jonson
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important. -- Natalie Goldberg
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Stress management means nearly total irresponsibility; a sleeping pill every night, endless television (superlatively presented), answering mail only when I feel wordly or sociable. -- Harold Brodkey
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    To reduce stress, avoid excitement. Spend more time with your spouse. -- Robert Orben
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others. -- Ecclesiastes 7:22
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    If a man is prodigal, he cannot be truly generous. -- James Boswell
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    People who think they're generous to a fault usually think that's their only fault. -- Sydney J. Harris
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    It is not enough to do good; one must do it in the right way. -- John Morley
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    F%^& the Doomed - Richard Nixon, I believe LOL
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Charity cannot take the place of justice unfairly withheld. --Pope Pius XI
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up and thinks, "Today I must run faster than the quickest lion, or I will be killed." Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up and thinks, "Today I must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or I will starve." So whether you are a gazelle or a lion, when you wake up, you better get running.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    All that I abondon, all that I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact that I give it away. To give is to enjoy possessively the object that one gives. -- Jean Paul Sartre
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    There is sublime thieving in all giving. Someone gives us all he has and we are his. -- Eric Hoffer
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Charity has in it sometimes, perhaps often, a savor of superiority. -- J.R Lowell
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    He who throws even a splinter to cover a widow's house will be protected by God. -- Russian Proverb
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Wealth without virtue is no harmless neighbor. Blend them and walk the peak of happiness. -- Sappho
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    If we can't turn the world around we can at least bolster the victims. -- Liz Carpenter