Favorite Quotes by whoever!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    "Should anyone mourn the deceased, then he must also mourn the unborn.
    Death is neither good nor evil, for good or evil can only be something that actually exists." -Seneca
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Last night we went to a Chinese dinner at six and a French dinner at nine, and I can feel the sharks' fins navigating unhappily in the Burgundy. -- Peter Fleming
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Never order food in excess of your body weight. -- Erma Bombeck
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I am bound to add that the excess in too little has ever proved in me more dangerous than the excess in too much; the last may cause indegestion, but the first causes death. --Giovanni Casanova
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Minds, like bodies, will often fall into a pimpled, ill conditioned state from mere excess of comfort. -- Charles D!ckens :smile:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Excesses accomplish nothing. Disorder immediately defeats itself. -- Woodrow Wilson
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I wish for the superfluous, for the useless, for the extravagant, for the too much, for that which is not good for anything. -- Victor Hugo
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    But thou, O lord, are a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. -- Psalms 3:3
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow is this a thread just between "notsurprised" and him/herself.

lol sorry just found it funny that 95% of the posts were yours.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    When you suffer an attack of nerves you're being attacked by the nervous system. What chance has a man got against a system? -- Russell Hoban
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    In this world without quiet corners, there can be no easy escapes from history, from hullabaloo, from terrible unquiet fuss. -- Salman Rushdie
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Oh the nerves, the nerves; the mysteries of this machine called man! Oh the little that unhinges it, poor creatures that we are! -- Charles D!ckens
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    lol :laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Rule Number 1 is, don't sweat the small stuff. Rule Number 2 is, it's all small stuff. And if you can't fight and you can't flee, flow. --Robert Eliot
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    lol :laugh:

I've learned.:wink:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Every stress leaves an indelible scar, and the organism pays for its survival after a stressful situation by becoming a little older. -- Hans Selye
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    The process of living is the process of reacting to stress. -- Stanley Sarnoff
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    We can outrun the wind and the storm, but we cannot outrun the demon of hurry. -- John Burroughs
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. -- Douglas Adams
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    There are thousands of causes for stress, and one antidote to stress is self expression. That's what happens to me every day. My thoughts get off my chest, down my sleeves and onto my pad. -- Garson Kanin