Favorite Quotes by whoever!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    in all things I am instructed to be both full and to be hungry. both to abound and to suffer need. -- Phillippians 4:12
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    That's it with the food topic. hahaha. Next who's next.:happy:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. -- Edgar Degas
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Only work which is the product of inner compulsion can have spiritual meaning. -- Walter Gropius
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    If the artist sees nothing within him, then he should also refrain from painting what he sees before him. -- Caspar David Friedrich
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Im cheating and copy/pasting from my facebook favorite quotes.

"Heroes are definitely nothing special" -Ross H

"Kiss like a near death experience" -Polkadot Cadaver

"It should be our care not so much to live a long life as a satisfactory one." -Seneca

"Never to suffer would never to have been blessed."-Edgar Allan Poe

"Cause all this, it is pretty dangerous, so hey- Lets just laugh & lets kiss, In spite of all this." -W/IFS

"Nostalgia - it's delicate, but potent. Teddy told me that in Greek, 'nostalgia' literally means 'the pain from an old wound.' It's a twinge in your heart far more powerful than memory alone." -Don Draper, Mad Men

"Electrons change their energy levels. Molecules change their bonds. Elements combine and change into compounds. But that's all of life, right? It's the constant, it's the cycle. It's solution, dissolution. Just over and over and over. It is growth, then decay, then transformation." -Walt, Breaking Bad

"Analyze the sum of all things, the total was one." -Tub Ring

"If there's a nowhere, you want to go there. If there's no one, you want to know them. If there's nothing, it equals something... Which is still nothing and there's no point to that." -Self

"Well it starts as a joke Like a stick in your spokes Or removing the bolt of the brakes Then the bicycle flips Crushing ribs smashing hips And he broke every bone in his face" -Kaiser Chiefs

"The sun sets in the bedroom, when we play...the raining always starts when you go away" - Nirvana
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    "Better to let some food go to the waste, than go to YOUR waist."[quote/]

I like this
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    When an artist reasons, it's because he no longer understands anything. -- Andre Derain
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    When one is painting one does not think. -- Raphael
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can't stand Piccaso, those who can't stand Raphael, and those who've never heard of neither of them. -- John White
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    'I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge--
    That myth is more potent than history.
    I believe that dreams are more powerful than facts--
    That hope always triumphs over experience--
    That laughter is the only cure for grief.
    And I believe that love is stronger than death.'

~Robert Fulghum, The Storyteller's Creed
  • CasperO
    Options
    People are funny people.

If life was fair, we'd all be driving new trucks.

The world's a funny place
    full of funny people
    doing funny things,,,

"Is this fun? No,,, it's not supposed to be fun. If we wanted it to be fun we'd bring in a bunch of hookers to give you all,,,"
    Petty Officer 1st class VanWagner - my boot camp company commander.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Man Casper you are so close to my goal weight, you got to feel great shoot one day baby one day.:happy: I'm happy now, just nah forget it.:wink:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Casper have you seen those F650 trucks now those are like tanks only bigger and more powerful. hahaha Awesome stuff also the Unimog are great. I would love to have both, who knows hopefully in the future.
  • CasperO
    Options
    Thanks,

If I reach it I reach it, but I'm not really that worried about it. I'm doing something else nowadays - lifting heavy and eating protein and building muscle mass. Since august I've dropped a couple % bodyfat and 2" off my waist, but the weight has stayed around 208-210. Definitely getting stronger and more fit, but not losing pounds right now.

Maybe I'll cut weight come spring, get some definition. Beach might be fun if you're not ashamed of your bod,,, :happy:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Thanks,

If I reach it I reach it, but I'm not really that worried about it. I'm doing something else nowadays - lifting heavy and eating protein and building muscle mass. Since august I've dropped a couple % bodyfat and 2" off my waist, but the weight has stayed around 208-210. Definitely getting stronger and more fit, but not losing pounds right now.

Maybe I'll cut weight come spring, get some definition. Beach might be fun if you're not ashamed of your bod,,, :happy:

I've stopped also, but I'm 40 pounds away hahaha, but I feel good that's the important thing I know soon enough the weight will drop quickly up to like ten pounds it is quality muscle your body is normalizing to a different weight a good thing, so it will take a while for you to put the fat back, only with concerted effort and I'm certainly not attempting to ever. hahaha
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I try to apply colors like words that shape poems, like notes that shape music. --Joan Miro
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
    -C S Lewis
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    One is never tired of painting, because you have to set down, not what you already knew, but what you have just discovered. -- William Hazlitt
  • CasperO
    Options
    A work of art is never truly finished. They are only abandoned.