Favorite Quotes by whoever!!!!!!!!

Options
NotSurprised
NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
The Lord doesn't need us to be who he is, but we need him to be who we are. .Jason.

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    "What's with today, today" - Lucas, Empire Records.

:wink:
  • NotSurprised
    Options

uh is that from the movie with Mark Wahlberg I love that movie I'm the man I'm the man I'm the man. hahahaha true in my case though.:)
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

uh is that from the movie with Mark Wahlberg I love that movie I'm the man I'm the man I'm the man. hahahaha true in my case though.:)

It's from the movie, Empire Records.
  • jillholleysmith
    jillholleysmith Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right! ---Henry Ford
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    if you're willing to do what other's dont do you will get what other's wont get. (?) Not sure nonetheless a fabulous quote so true & i've lived it.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    My personal favorite that I live by:

"Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land amongst the stars." - Les Brown
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I've got a few favorites that I would like to share:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao Tzu

"Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain" - Unknown

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it" - Pablo Picasso

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality" - Unknown

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion" - The Dalai Lama

Enjoy :bigsmile:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    A warrior may choose pacifism, other's are condemned to it. (A Martial Arts website):)
  • YoungJr42
    YoungJr42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just Do It! - Nike

Lol! That's what I tell myself when I don't feel like doing a set in the gym or going to the gym PERIOD!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    The shortest distance between two people is a smile -- Victor Borge (famous pianist/comedian)

It's sad when we give up the things we really want for the things we want right now (quote & picture in my living room)

I also have a picture of Jesus with the quote "If you could see you the way I see you, you would realize your infinite worth"

"Some people do art. Some people do politics. And some people just do eachother." -- My Grandpa.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    "Every time a friend succeeds, I die a little."

-?
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    "Every time a friend succeeds, I die a little."

-?

hahaha may I not you lol Quoted by (Jealous Bast@rd)
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for he is always right. ( Abraham Lincoln)
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    "Asking someone why they dont like Microsoft is like asking them why they dont like being shot in the face."

-Cory Kline A.K.A. "The Beaver"
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    "Asking someone why they dont like Microsoft is like asking them why they dont like being shot in the face."

-Cory Kline A.K.A. "The Beaver"

:laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    I prefer Hostess fruit pies to pop - up toaster tarts, because they don't require so much cooking. -- Carrie Snow
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. "