WTH did I just hear??

Options
stephanieb72
stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
So, I will admit that I took my 2 year old to school (daycare) about 3 hours ago but I still have Disney on TV. So I am working when I hear a poem come on. Half listening I hear "Poo in Me". The poems starts... Wherever I am, there is always poo. There is always poo in me.. What the h*ll!! I actually had to get up and play it back. OH! It is Pooh AND Me LOL!!
I do this all the time with lyrics...
What have you not heard correctly that made you think... WTH did I just hear???

Replies

• Rage Against the machine - "we're the renegades of funk"... I heard... "Put a rat in that cage and f&ck"....
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Beast of burden

Big Suburban

My sister would sing along in the car to this, well our friend had a BIG suburban. She didn't realize that it was beast of burden, and so she would say big suburban. So funny.
  • stephanieb72
    Options
    Rage Against the machine - "we're the renegades of funk"... I heard... "Put a rat in that cage and f&ck"....

hahaha still laughing!
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Paralyzer by finger 11 - "your place or my place" I always hear "your place on my face" :bigsmile:
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Simple Plan - God must hate me

'I'm ****ing Helen' is actually 'I'm stuck in Hell and..'
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

It's actually

Blinded By The Light :bigsmile: Next lyric please?
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

It's actually

^^^^^^^I have been singing that song wrong since it came out!

Also, some of the lyric's to "Lucy in the sky with Diamonds.."
  • CraigmileD
    Options

It's actually

I've had to clarify this one in the past as well!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Overheard my boys when they were about 5 and 6 playing together. One of them said; "He just P*ssed that guy!" and then a follow up remark from the other one about p*ssing. I wondered if I would have to use the bar of soap trick...

When my boys were little they used the word "pizzed" or "pizzing" to mean "driving by really quickly".. When playing with Hot Wheels. But it shocked me the first few times I heard them!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Credence Clearwater Revival "Bad Moon Rising" - There's a bathroom on the right" instead of there's a Bad Moon on the Rise
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Jump by Van Halen. I originally thought they were saying, "Maxwell, Jump." I mean, that's what it sounds like. I thought maybe it was about someone named Maxwell. What did I know? :D
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

It's actually

Blinded By The Light :bigsmile: Next lyric please?

I still sing it the wrong way.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    From Stabbing Westward's "Shame":
    I heard "How can I have sex without you" instead of "How can I obsess without you"
  • stephanieb72
    Options
    I remember a friend of mine singing "help me mamma, help, help me mamma" and I couldn't stop laughing.
    She didn't believe me it was, Help me Rhonda lol!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any song by Def Leppard.. I could never understand a thing they were singing.. except... pour some sugar on me....
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options

It's actually

"Revved up like a deuce" :) (that's two v's not a w)

But that's okay, whenever they sing "There's a bad moon on the rise" I hear "There's a bathroom on the right".. could be my bladder issues. haha
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Rage Against the machine - "we're the renegades of funk"... I heard... "Put a rat in that cage and f&ck"....

Hahahaha that's so hilarious!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Kids are so funny. My partner's little cousin (3 yrs old) was running around (dancing) singing "I like to balwin, I like to suh". We had no idea what he meant. When asked, he very carefully and slowly and matter-of-factly repeated exactly what I just typed above. We later discovered it was a song from the movie "Rio". The actual lyrics are "I like to party, I like to samba".