WTH did I just hear??

Options

Replies

• AliasSha
    AliasSha Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Any MCR song. Gerard Way needs to learn how to enunciate.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    The Stones' Heartbreaker:
    "Heartbreaker, with your bowling ball, I wanna tell you where to park."

Omg! Being a hard-core Stones fan, this has me in tears!! I'll never hear Heartbreaker the same again! Too funny!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Filter's Hey Man Nice Shot - I always thought they were saying Amen Nation!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I had no idea it was Barbara Ann! I sang bob bob bob bob boba ran
  • locket104
    Options
    I was once at a christian house meeting, and this guy was singing and it sounded to me like he was singing "clean my balls" I couldnt believe it and just burst out laughing, and he kept singing it over and over, so funny lol, have no idea to this day what he was actually sayin.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    'I can't believe you kiss your [male chicken] at night'- That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain

I always thought this line was, " I can't believe you kiss your carpet knife." I never thought is made sense but who was I to question it.

I thought it was 'I can't believe you kiss your carp at night". Seriously...how DOES it go?
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    'I can't believe you kiss your [male chicken] at night'- That Don't Impress Me Much, Shania Twain

I always thought this line was, " I can't believe you kiss your carpet knife." I never thought is made sense but who was I to question it.

I thought it was 'I can't believe you kiss your carp at night". Seriously...how DOES it go?

I think it's "I can't believe you kiss your car good night"
  • JDUR19
    JDUR19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga - Pokerface

"P,p,p pokerface, p,p, pokerface" sounds like "P,p,p pokerface, b,b, buck her face"

This is seriously what it sounds like, don't believe me? Go and listen out for it
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think it's "I can't believe you kiss your car at night"?
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Paralyzer by finger 11 - "your place or my place" I always hear "your place on my face" :bigsmile:

I really think it says that in one part. Thought that from the first time I heard it.
  • lbrsmom
    Options
    Paralyzer by finger 11 - "your place or my place" I always hear "your place on my face" :bigsmile:

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

My understanding is the original was "deuce" but when rerecorded there had been so many mishearings already that the word "douche" was used deliberately.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    The greatest stoner of all, as your guardian = The greatest HONOR of all, as your guardian.

Riiiight, Alanis.
  • lucindasun
    Options
    carpet knife lolololololol.............that's so hilarious, and so unlikely
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It's true. Just sayin!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I think it's "I can't believe you kiss your car at night"?

That makes a lot more sense than anything else. I still think it sounds like carpent knife. lol
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    This one always. Though I thought it was "revved up like a deuce"
    But what does that mean? It does sound like douche. LOL
    It is "revved up". My old man is a car buff and says that a deuce is a 1932 Ford: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_B_(1932)#Deuce_coupe
    My friend used to sing "big 'ol Jen had her light on" and it was really "big 'ol jet airliner" (Steve Miller) LOL

Big ol' Jed's a liar!
  • abrewer563
    Options
    The Black Eyed Pees song addicted... I used to sing I'm a dood dood and I just can't get enough, apparently it's actually addicted but it definitely sounds like dood dood

Also the one song that says "you found me" I used think he was saying "Jew found me"
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry, California Girls

She says something like "Daisy Dukes, bikinis on top", right?

I kept hearing "Hairy dudes, with kidneys on top" -_-'
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options

What on earth is that supposed to be? That's also what I hear!

Actually...that WOULD be impressive!!