WTH did I just hear??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    At Christmas there was a commercial for 4G and they were singing what sounded like "Walking in a orgy wonderland" BAHAHAH..actually they were singing "Walking in a 4G wonderland".

My son and I both heard this...i think they are slipping the orgy in there at one point.

I thought the same thing! My son was like "no, it's 4G!"

When radio stations do commercials announcing they have the biggest hits, it never sounds like biggest "hits". Last Halloween I heard a commercial on the radio for Horror Fest. Did not sound like they were saying "horror". A *kitten* Fest would be pretty interesting!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    My husband seriously thought that R.O.C.K. IN THE USA was "horror seeking in the USA".
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    k.d. Lang - Constant Craving = God Sent Gravy .... didn't make a whole lot of sense at the time, but that's what I thought it was when I was a kid!

lol!! That is funny and I can totally hear it sounding just like "God sent gravy"!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    enrique iglesias's hero he says let me be your hero, but it sure sounds like let me pee on you...!
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    This always makes me laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePjESN9pRdg

Pearl Jam - Even Flow (Misheard lyrics)

BEST youtube I have seen in a long time, since Drinking out of Cups! Thanks for that!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    Forever in Blue Jeans...thought it was Reverend Blue Jeans..ha ha

Shut up. It's "forever in blue jeans"?? I have been singing Reverend Blue Jeans my whole life.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Shut up. It's "forever in blue jeans"?? I have been singing Reverend Blue Jeans my whole life.

I'm googling, I don't believe you! I thought it was Reverend Blue Jeans, too!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Well tie me down and call me doggie! That is too funny! Oh, here's Reverend Blue Jeans. http://www.revbluejeans.com/ReverendBlueJeans.html
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    From Stabbing Westward's "Shame":
    I heard "How can I have sex without you" instead of "How can I obsess without you"

I absolutely love that song and when it first came out, that's what I thought the lyrics were! Lol. It's actually "How can I EXIST without you." Not obsess.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    And for the song "Blinded By the Light" - most of you are still singing it wrong. It's not "wrapped up like a deuce" - it's REVVED up like a deuce
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options

This is hilarious!!! ( I can't quote properly :( )
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    From Stabbing Westward's "Shame":
    I heard "How can I have sex without you" instead of "How can I obsess without you"

OMG - me too! That was the first CD I owned :)
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    So, I will admit that I took my 2 year old to school (daycare) about 3 hours ago but I still have Disney on TV. So I am working when I hear a poem come on. Half listening I hear "Poo in Me". The poems starts... Wherever I am, there is always poo. There is always poo in me.. What the h*ll!! I actually had to get up and play it back. OH! It is Pooh AND Me LOL!!
    I do this all the time with lyrics...
    What have you not heard correctly that made you think... WTH did I just hear???

lmao, i litterally burst into tears
  • pobski
    pobski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

I've had to clarify this one in the past as well!

it's revved up like a deuce another runner in the night
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    "wrapped up like a douche"

It's actually

"wrapped up like a deuce"

I've had to clarify this one in the past as well!

it's revved up like a deuce another runner in the night
    [/quote

Know it all!
    You give love a bandaid!
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    A black moon on the rise..... I hear, There's a bathroom on the right. LMAO
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    but in your defense (and mine), what the hell does that mean? what is a deuce, that you would wrap it up?

It's "Revved up like a deuce", and a deuce is a 2.5 ton military cargo truck.
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I had a friend that would sing "dirty deeds done with sheep" over "dirty deeds done dirt cheap" now when I hear it, I can't sing it correctly..
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My favorite one is Sesame Street 1st version of 'Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures.' They're riding together on Bert's bed and Ernie sings "Every time the bed starts tappin' / Something special's gonna happen" and then Bert says "this is kind of kicky" but it sounds like "this is kind of kinky." Apparently they got so many complaints that they changed it to "catchy" to make it clearer.
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Paralyzer by finger 11 - "your place or my place" I always hear "your place on my face" :bigsmile:

Me too!!!