If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have a 2000 Honda Civic (my clown car)

* I have about 15 full size hula hoops (not kiddie hoops but adult hoops that weigh about 2lbs each)
    * A broken 42" flat screen TV and its base is sitting upright behind my passenger seat (been there for many many months now)
    * Clothes for the Goodwill that I've had to pull some out of the bag to sit on when it rains (driver window is open about an inch and wont go up or down) thankfully there is a sunroof because I'm in the hot south and have no A/C.
    * Empty water bottles out the wazoo
    * A ceiling fan duster with telescoping pole
    * So many umbrellas

I'm not sure what anyone would think after looking at my very eclectic collection of junk.. :ohwell:
  • shortmama04
    Options
    A long time friend figured out which car was mine in a parking lot by all the mess, so I guess I'm messier than most!:blushing:
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well I keep my car Clean and shinie hopefully u can't see anything but to the trained eye u will see 6x9's, some speaker wire and maybe an RCA cable. Until you pop the hatch then u will see even more.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    2012 Infiniti G37. You'd think I had a well-behaved kid because all I have is a car seat. You'd be wrong. I have a husband who won't let the kid eat or drink in the car, and who will fuss me if I mess up his, I mean my, new car.
  • JV1026
    JV1026 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That I'm a techo geek with all the varoius power cords and adapters who has lots of pets (one dog lots of fur)
  • BenChase
    Options
    pretty sure you would get a very acurate picture of who i am by looking in my car, you would find it is neat and clean, medium sized trash can behind the driver seat fillied with almost nothing but cliff bar wrappers and water bottles, next to that on the floor is a spare set of work out clothes in a plastic bag and a bottle of febreeze, other floorboard has many full water bottles and a cd case and up front in the side pouch of the doors i have my stash of cliff bars and a set of earphones in one of my cup holders and a bike rack mounted on the back of the trunk, i would think the picture painted here is "this guy is single and probably works out an outrageous amount (because he uses all the space made for multiple people for workout items)" which would be very acurate :laugh:
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You would think I was very adventurous (or boring) & that I like things to look good and match. My 2011 Jeep Wrangler gets more care than my house. There's never anything left behind when I get out of it. You'd know that I love the beach though since there's always some sand in the rubber WeatherTech floor mats. The seat covers are fitted & yellow to match the paint.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My car is actually pretty "clean" not a whole lot of junk but good lord it needs to be details!

...now... if you took out the back seat cushions to put the seats down, you'd know I have 2 daughters.
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That I don't clean the inside of cars...ever.
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That I'm a clean freak.. My van is always clean even with as many kids as I have.. Everytime we stop for gas I clean out the trash and I detail it once a month! :-)
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have a child and I'm a clean freak!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    That I bought it yesterday....but in reality I didn't.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You'd think I was a neat freak but wasn't too keen on dusting. LOL
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You'd think I was too busy to vacuum and that my quit smoking habits have occassionally fallen by the wayside and that I love turtles (3 turtle air fresheners collected so far). If you looked in my trunk you'd swear I was a fishing fanatic but that's my husband. :-p
  • jrs1008
    jrs1008 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You would think that I like chewing gum, I don't harbor trash and that I have a dog that is in the midst of shedding.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    You would think I don't have a closet to store my clothes in.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    You'd think that I have OCD because my car is spotless and clean :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Inside my truck: Bike, helmet, cycling gloves, sunglasses, cycling shoes. A few towels and empty water bottles.

Looks like I'm ready to ride.
  • KellyMirth
    Options
    That I live in Arizona...

Multiple pairs of sunglasses (in case one breaks or a passenger forgets theirs)
    Water bottles, usually 1 full and 1 empty that I need to recycle
    Pair of Tevas under the seat so I can walk on hot pavement when I get to where I'm going (I drive barefoot)
    A couple of bungees in the back so stuff doesn't fly out when the top & doors are off
    5-6 reusable grocery bags from a local grocery store
    Fluffy, my plastic lizard that's been hanging on the windshield of every car I've owned for almost 20 years.
    A pair of black, fuzzy dice that don't really fit in but my son bought them for me so there they hang
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You'll think I take hostages...

roll of duct tape :ohwell: