If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    A pair of jeans
    Some stilettos
    4-5 canvas shopping bags
    A textbook
    Art supplies.

Maybe you'd think I was an art student who can never decide what to wear and shops a lot?
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You'd think I have too many freakin kids. :laugh:
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You'd think I need a new car! :)
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    you would think I live in it. It's true I'm a slob. :happy:
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You would know I have a daughter - booster, tiara, and barbies. You'd see my softball gear. And that I have more shoes in my car than closet.
  • klmason1
    Options
    You would think I drink way too many Naked protein shakes... LOL
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    2010 Dodge Charger

* You would think I lived down a dirt road ( When in reality I never vacuum out my mats)
    * You would know I have at least 1 toddler but not know if it was a boy or girl due to the cowmooflauge car seat.
    *You would think I LIVED in my car due to the clothes that are on the backseat floor
    *You would think that I was in the process of moving if you looked in my trunk because that is my store all place when I need to clean out my car and everything goes back there ( Contents are: DVD player, Baskets of clothes, Bags of clothes too small for my daughter, a vase, a mini blender set still in the box, Shoes (Heals) A rubbermade tote that has all the crap in it from the last time I cleaned out my car)

Except for the car seat, it sounds like you're peeking in my windows.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    That I'm native american and hawaiian, although I am neither. My rearview mirror has a dream catcher and a keychain of a whale carved out of wood with Hawaii painted on it from a vacationing friend. :3

Oh, and a few empty starbucks cups. >_>
  • RobinShay
    RobinShay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1....That I'm a slob. I'm not, but my car seems to be the exception of that rule when everyone just throws their trash on the floor instead of in the plastic trash bag that I keep in there.

2....That I have 2 children who seem to vomit toys all over the back seat.

3....That I have at least one dog that leaves nose prints all over the inside of the windows.

^^^^THIS^^^^
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You would find: heels, sneakers, empty water bottles, tons of change. Not much.

You would think I am a city girl on the run.

My trunk...WHOLE different story (beach bum)
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    well I have a mini altar set up on my dashboard..where I can burn incense...I'm gonna leave it to you to decide what you would think ;)
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Right now there is a car seat for my dog, and a pair of stilettos. Other than that, it is immaculately clean.

I'm a dog walking stripper with a heart of gold. Naturally.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Boxing gloves, binders full of Baroque music, headphones, water bottles, couple of Clif bars, and a mitten...

Aggressive opera singer with one cold hand?
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Trash everywhere.
    Cups in all the cup holders.
    Boxes, papers, backpacks strewn about.
    Dog hair and nose smudges.
    Basketball, Frisbee, shoes, random clothes.
    Stuffed Fox on the dash, hairbands around the shifter, beads and clips around the mirror.
    Stickers all over the back.

09 Matrix

Looks like a tornado hit the inside of my car!
  • You would think that I was a messy, musical-obsessed person.

Which is true.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    We smoke cigarettes; we've got an ashtray and four packs in our car [two in the trunk, two in the glove box], girlfriend's almost ten year old Letterman's jacket, my favourite Montana hoodie, and blue fleece blanket. Oh, and a first aid kit!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I have NO idea. My car is completely empty save for a music case on the rear dash, and a cross that hangs from the rearview mirror. So you tell me? What would you think?

Oh and if you squint real close you might spot the St. Christopher medal attached to my visor.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hmm.....not sure...I'm a bit OCD so I don't have tons of clutter....I have a file crate with a bunch of files, a parasol (paper chinese parasol) and my cell charger.
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Do they have 50 dogs? Nope, just 1. My back seat has Corgi hair all over it.....and the vacuum struggles!
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That I expect your shoes to be clean before you step in.