If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    That I am pretty organized in general. Until you open my trunk.
  • Punchabear
    Options
    Well, I have a truck and the only thing in the bed are two rails for the bed haha
    Inside You'd see a pack of gum, 2 unused Cracker Barrel gift cards, my MP3 player (filled with classic rock and country) and right now my Chinese character workbook (Learning Mandarin). Other than that not much in there.
    You tell me!
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    In the front, you would see a GPS and an iPhone charger both plugged into the lighters. In the back you would see a blue blazer (in case I need a jacket for a meeting) on a hanger, my tennis bag on the back seat, a Red Sox cap (because the sun is no longer my friend so I have to keep caps everywhere), an umbrella and probably an empty can of Diet Coke (or two). So I am definitely not the neat freak that others are when it comes to their cars :-)
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    that i was a disgusting slob who lived in the backseat
  • RustedPopsicle
    Options
    You'll see my $150 shiftknob and my triple gauges. Come at me
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    That: my kids still run my life. But, my next car will be ANYTHING but a minivan :bigsmile: In fact, it will only have 2 seats!
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    That I drink freakish amounts of water... and that I love my dog (why yes I do have a doggy bed in my back seat!).
    AW, I forgot to mention the doggy car seat I have strapped in LOL!.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    you'd think i was OCD or very boring,
    i DETEST shyt laying around my car.
    Short of the expected dust/dirt on the floor boards btwn car washes the interior is sparse and empty. Oh wait not empty there is one medium umbrella in the back seat and water bottle holder for when i go walking.
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You would think I am a messy unorganized slob. Truth is I am usually a OCD clean and organize freak. But my car is my "Monikas Closet". For some reason I just never keep it clean.

You would think I love coffee and have a dozen coffee cups.... every morning I bring a new coffee cup in the car until I run out in the house.

You would think that I had my cars interior redone with German Shepherd hair. One ride in my car and she leaves fur bombs all over.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    You would think I have children, I live in the countryside and don't vacuum often enough. All of which are true.
  • WhatDoesLisa
    Options
    That I am totally anal retentive. My car is 9 years old and spotless. I was just cleaning it yesterday. :smile:
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That I am a total NEAT FREAK ;-)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    that I am a total slob. And that results from working, college, and living my life constantly on the go