If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    You would think I work cleaning houses, there is a vacuum and attachments in the far back, and a duster. There are also grocery bags. a trash can and a first aid kit back there, empty CD cases in a box and an empty water bottle that needs washing.

You might think I am cold as there are 2 sweaters in the back seat and a rain coat, all folded, but one sweater is for covering my purse as no trunk, my runners are there too.

In the front you would see a note pad for mileage and a map, so I know where the hell I'm going, stuck in the side slot for work. In one console there is change, in the other there are pens and name tags, all for work. There is a bear that clips to my visor that my dad gave me years ago and I just transfer it from one car to the other. Oh yeah and an old air freshener that looks like a t-shirt which reads MOST LIKELY TO DATE BAD BOYZ, with a couple pins pinned to it.

2012 Terrain still smells new. The front floor mats need a vacuum.

My car would be spotless if it wasn't for work. It is my bosses mess not mine :noway:
  • Bellacuore
    Bellacuore Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That I not only glitter but watch too many Dexter episodes? ~spilled a bottle of silver glitter & bottle of red Crystal Light this spring....glitter is like tinsel, no matter how many times you vacuum you still find it months later. =)
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    That I not only glitter but watch too many Dexter episodes? ~spilled a bottle of silver glitter & bottle of red Crystal Light this spring....glitter is like tinsel, no matter how many times you vacuum you still find it months later. =)

Your car has officially caught a case of glerpes. It is impossible to eradicate.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Do they have 50 dogs? Nope, just 1. My back seat has Corgi hair all over it.....and the vacuum struggles!

Nice, I feel your pain. I also have a single corgi and black interior. Fur factories! Sadly, We just found out ours has DM (Degenerative Myelopathy). :cry:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You would think I drink a lot, I'm talking A LOT, of water. I clean them out, but it is like they are hiding back there having baby water bottles.
  • Bellacuore
    Bellacuore Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Your car has officially caught a case of glerpes. It is impossible to eradicate.

LMAO! Love it! Every time a friend rides with me they end up with glitter somewhere for days...next time I look forward to saying it's the gift that keeps on giving lol.
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    that i have no closets at home and that i have a sick fascination with the body... i keep tons of clothes in my back seat and am studying biology :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    That I don't own a trash can, but I sure am fun :smokin:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    well, the front is clean, now that I have a backseat it holds quite a bit.....

7946439400_debd53dbb0_m.jpg
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That I hide emergency cash... have very eclectic music taste... and I don't like clutter.
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    If you were a girl, you would quickly jump in the back seat with me.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    That I'm neat and tidy, have smelly running shoes, and sweet, sweet bucket seats.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    If you looked in my car, you'd find:

- English and composition textbooks I've been trying to sell since 2010
    - A bunch of K-pop CDs (mostly BigBang)
    - A ton of coffee thermoses (I love coffee)
    - Drawing notebooks
    - A hairbrush I've had since 2001 (it's sad looking :( )
    - A lot of dog hair
    - GPS
    - Empty boxes

I look at that stuff and think I'm a recent college grad with a K-pop and coffee addiction who is often lost and holds on to random *kitten* while drawing. :P The boxes could be my mobile home! :laugh:

I seriously don't know why there are boxes in my car...
  • LilysMommy2012
    LilysMommy2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You would see a pile of upopened mail....mostly junk and a ton of various baby items. Toys, extra shoes, coats ....
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You'd think I have kids and just cleaned my van.
  • pamla_p
    pamla_p Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    that it belonged to a family of waay more than the just the single woman who actually drives it.
  • RealWill
    RealWill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You would think, "Damn that guy loves dead hookers..."
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You'd think I have kids, I work way too much and I drink a ton of water!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You would think I'm a neat freak who takes good care of my car and that I love hard rockin music!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You would think this chick in high heels is going to hit me with a Kettlebell!!