Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jess, very uplifting reads!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Jessica, thank you for the quotes... I think I need to put them up on the wall in my office (at work, and at home!)

Nicole, thank you for thinking of me :blushing: Yep, I go on Monday and I'm super nervous about it :embarassed: And, you're right- this is the path that my sister chose. Why? I don't know, but there really isn't much I can do about it. I guess that's part of what makes it so frustrating.

Sorry again, all for kind of telling my life story. I felt like my body was going to explode yesterday! In addition to my weight loss goals, I think I need to work on taking care of myself mentally in 2010 :wink:
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    week2page1.jpg
  • RunRideRay
    Options
    week2page2.jpg
  • RunRideRay
    Options
    Wow, what a great week. It's fantastic to see the weight loss in so many, and also everyone fighting to get those workouts in (including me). Please email me with any corrections and I will get it updated with the next chart.

It is also great to see everyone so supportive and helpful during times of difficulty. Hang in there
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

sittin here chugging my water, get ready for the gym..thanks for posting the charts..gives me that extra push I need!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    ITS MOUNTAIN DEW FRIDAY !!!! :drinker:
  • RunRideRay
    Options
    Ya, Mt Dew Friday.

I've been a snacker all week, blah! It was good having an appt this morning for bloodwork forcing me to a 12 hour fast. No late snacking at least once :wink: . I'll try to make it two in a row tonight. Ya know, we have another weigh in weekend coming.

Raymond
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Mountain Dew Friday

Friday may be our lil Mountain but we Can DEW it!

our mountain to climb before weigh in weekend!
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    I've been a snacker all week, blah! It was good having an appt this morning for bloodwork forcing me to a 12 hour fast. No late snacking at least once :wink: . I'll try to make it two in a row tonight. Ya know, we have another weigh in weekend coming.

Raymond, I have an appointment for blood work this afternoon- I'm thinking I probably shouldn't go for a run afterwards- it would have to be right after I leave the appointment so probably not a good idea? I have to have a lot of blood drawn too because they're doing the genetic test for Celiac's, testing my thyroid levels, a food allergy panel, and also some other levels that are associated with Celiac's (not sure exactly).

Today was supposed to be a run day but I'm thinking I'll compromise and go for a walk instead. I'm nervous to go for a run (by myself) right after blood work! :sick:

This won't be a good check-in for me at all this week, but next week will be better- it has to be! The last few days the "this very well could be the last time I can eat _______" (Chinese food, brownies, pizza, etc.) has really started to get to me. And I've caved in a little... ok, a lot. But, like I said, next week HAS to be better!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Just a quick check in, I'm sorry to hear of your loss Verda, my thoughts are with you.

Kelynn and Rainman, I'll be thinking of you today, that is so awesome that you keep up with your exercise through all of the struggles.

I did a quick weigh in this morning and it looks like I have stayed the same..that's pretty good considering this week.

The grandkids are here and kids are home from school, the house is really loud....fun, but everyones hungry...I'll check in when I can.
    Have a super weekend .
  • RunRideRay
    Options
    I'd hardly call mine a struggle. I get a $100 perk if I do an annual physical.... and hence bloodwork goes along with that. They just ping me for BMI, and I laugh it off. It is impossible for me to meet my BMI target, I'd look sickly.

Enjoy the family Debra. I try to really soak up every ounce of fun you can. I too weighed in and was maybe down 1 lb, but overall steady. Not good, but could be much worse too.
  • Jessica68
    Options
    Kelynn..there's a new post and this girl has celiac's she's asking if anyone knows of a gluten free protein bar....

melissao79
    30 years old
    Female
  • vhuber
    Options
    Hi group! Hope your day was good!
    I got in a fast 10 minute warm up on the elliptical then did P90X Legs & Back + ARX. I feel good and am seeing results!:wink:
    Got in my protein!:smile:
    Over on my cals!:sad:
    Have a good weekend warriors!
  • Jessica68
    Options
    SATURDAY JANUARY 23RD

182 CURRENT WEIGHT
    188 Start Weight Jan1st
    175 Goal Weight by end of March

Challenge goals
    11 miles per week (goal is 18 mi per week)
    6 Days at or below calorie target
    14 Pant size (near a 12 but not officially (too snug)
    Not counting workout time yet, maybe the next quarter
  • iRun4wine
    Options
    What a terrible week I'm having. Will officially check in tomorrow, but it will be downright embarrassing :embarassed:
  • Jessica68
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Yeah...Hoot, Hoot:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I finally got a run in today, just a little over 2 miles, but I loved being outside, hit 40* today and started melting off all the ice we have had for the last 2 days! Worked out with the grankids today doing KenpoX...laughed A LOT, they are both little guys, 3 and 1 1/2 and it was so much fun watching them trying to get things right, and without fail every downward dog, really means time to "crawl circles under Grandma GG" , wore them out...they have been asleep now for an hour.
    Will post everything tomorrow...yesterday I weighed in the same myabe tomorrow morning I'll get a surprise.

Rainman...oops, my bad...I thought maybe you were having trouble with having to have blood work done...

Kelynn...hope your Doc visit went well, I'm sorry about your bad week, but you have another one starting soon and it will be better!!!

Looks like your doing great Jessica!!!

I am off for a cup of tea and a few free minutes before the rowdy bunch gets moving, should of had the kids over earlier, they always make my week better!
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Verda and Kelynn, I will definitely be praying for you and your families. :flowerforyou: I will be checking in either tomorrow or Monday. This hasn't been such a great week for me either. I don't have time to go into it right now, but maybe this coming up week will be better.
  • vhuber
    Options
    It is blizzarding again here and I want SUMMER sooooo bad!!!
    I did a hard 20 minutes on the elliptical then worked P90X Kenpo X to the max ! ( Put lot's of energy into it and used hand weights):bigsmile:
    Thanks crew for being here! Have a better weekend than me!