What/Who annoys you at the gym

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• cheninaerin
    Options
    People who stare a bit too long if you're breathing hard on the treadmill or elliptical. Sorry, I like to work my *kitten* off. I'm gonna be breathing hard and sweating, carry on with your light little workout...:grumble:
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Every other person at the gym annoys me. Anyone who isn't me.
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    No one annoys me at the gym.

1) Life is too short
    2) The ladies' exercise pants are short.
    3) Im not there for anyone else but me and for an hour its all concentration.

Actually, that's a small lie .. the guy who wraps his leg around the back of his head to stretch out when he is finished annoys me. I've never been able to get into a position where I can give myself a BJ!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    There are these three guys in their 20's that remind me of how my friends and I behaved as freshmen and sophomores in high school. I want people to have a good time, enjoy their workout, but remember it is a public gym and we don't need to see such horseplay. It bothers me that the people running the gym don't say anything.

So far, they're never that close to me to say something, which wouldn't bother me to do, but it kind of shows how annoying they are that they can be heard from so far away. God forbid they don't high-5 over another dumb joke they seem to make sure no one else in the gym goes without hearing.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Jealous *****es who give dirty looks. It makes me LOL but seriously its sad / creepy....you're mad because I have mascara and lipgloss on and look cute in my lululemon gear? Creepy to be so bitter about a stranger. I'm quiet and polite at the gym, I just do me....
  • Katjina
    Options
    Why are people bothered by how everyone looks/does as long as it does not disturb anyone else? The way girls dress up or what not.. their problem, no one should be bothered by this in my opinion. Coming back to the subject:

1. People who smell in a disturbing way
    2. People trying to talk to me seeing I have head phones
    3. People trying to occupy more than one machine when it's obvious they cannot be using them at the same time.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're having a hard time and want a work out buddy :)
    i hate when people ask me about my tattoos in the middle of my workout.
    I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS
    i'm sweating like a pig and they're strolling around in spandex casually looking for people to bother with small talk
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    People trying to talk to you in the middle of a set thats my worst hate infact talking to you besides your training partner at any time from your first set to your last. Can talk before and after tho lol