"MILF"... it is offensive?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• PhatMama9
    PhatMama9 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    the men who use the term "MILF" would probably sleep with any woman,regardless of her looks. Being a ' mom' in the context of 'milf' suggests it's a reason NOT to sleep with a woman...otherwise, why mention the word mom or mother?

I'm not a woman, but if I was, I'd find it pretty vulgar to be referred to as a 'MILF'.

many women would agree
  • Poadie74
    Options
    I'd rather be called a milf ANY day, rather than a cougar.....and I've been called both
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I aspire to be a milf one day lol.
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Listed under one of my "Reasons for Wanting to get into shape" =

I want to have a baby soon. I don't want to start trying until I am as fit and healthy as possible, so that I can continue being healthy and fit throughout the pregnancy and after!
    I want to be a MILF! :-P
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't think it is offensive lol.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I get that it's a compliment, used in the right context. Mostly, I think it shows a lack of respect. Honestly, I hate the word that the F stands for. I'm sure part of it's a generational thing - I'm 55 yrs old. To me it shows a lack of intelligence - a lack of a larger vocabulary.

I'm just sayin'.....
    So, would "Mathriarchal female whom I am interested in exchanging sexual pleasures with" be more appealing? :laugh:

Yikes!! ummm... NO! LOL :laugh:
    It's just barely a step up from "you're hot and I'd like to *kitten* you" It's all the same this - crass and disrespectful.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

HA! Take your pick from the following link, I think practically every guideline has been breached!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

But I'll choose this one as the most obvious...

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Personal attacks will not be tolerated, users have got off lightly in this thread due to my own time constraints and message allowance limitations.

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.