PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I think I might prefer NILF ( Nerd I'd Like to F...). :wink:
    That one wins.

YESSSSS!!!!!!! =D
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Being that my bf is 15 years younger than me and I am a mom... I have been called a MILF and a cougar!! Do I care? Hell no... Call me what you want.... I got a stud in my bed either way!!! lol :-)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can insult me all you want, try to bring me down - it won't work because I know I'm better than you in every way even if you're thinner than me you'll never be beautiful.
    She's actually quite lovely, which is obvious.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I was called a MILF this weekend...it was during a conversation where I had basically told someone to get their mind out of the gutter cause I was a mom...

to which he responded with a very cheeky grin...

oh Yeah you are a total MILF? That's on my bucket list....

I couldn't help but laugh and take the compliment....

it's lighthearted and cute...

I don't find it offensive at all.
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I find that it is misused far too often.
    This. The origin came from teen's moms that were hot. They were at least in their 30's. Now an 18 year old with a baby is called a milf. Wrong!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I take it as "I am biologically attracted to you because you are fertile and I would like my children to have your good genetics."

I accept!!
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Must read back through the thread. I'm lost xD
  • why does every post on here end in an argument? chill out people :)
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    makes me wonder what being a SMURF really meant.
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    i am a mom of 3 children and a grandmother of 2, at age 36, being called a MILF is an honor for me!!! i wear it as a badge! of course i qualify for a GILF ha ha ha ha
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    To me, "MILF" isan anti-feminist term based on the "madonna-*kitten*" complex coined by Sigmund Freud. Here's what Wikpedia says:

"In psychoanalytic literature, a Madonna–*kitten* complex is the inability to maintain sexual arousal within a committed, loving relationship.[1] First identified by Sigmund Freud, this psychological complex is said to develop in men who see women as either saintly Madonnas or debased prostitutes. Men with this complex desire a sexual partner who has been degraded (the *kitten*) while they cannot desire the respected partner (the Madonna).[2] Freud wrote: "Where such men love they have no desire and where they desire they cannot love."[3] Clinical psychologist Uwe Hartmann, writing in 2009, stated that the complex "is still highly prevalent in today's patients".[2]

The view of women as either Madonnas or *kitten* limits women's sexual expression, offering two mutually exclusive ways to construct a sexual identity.[4] The duality implies that women must assume subservient roles, either as madonnas to be protected or as *kitten* to be punished by men.[5]"

This theory has always made sense to me, and I have experienced it many times. I dislike the term "MILF" for this reason.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    makes me wonder what being a SMURF really meant.

Hmmm....
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    MILF, cookies and natural photos. Just what the Dr. ordered!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    MILF, cookies and natural photos. Just what the Dr. ordered!

Don't forget DILFS and GILFS, or did the doctor not order those?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I don't want random people telling me they want to *kitten* me. And I don't want random people telling me I'm a mom, but they want to *kitten* me ANYWAY. Yes, I'm a wife and mother. But first I'm a woman and should be treated as such.

It's akin for "You're pretty hot...... ......for a mom" because what? Once we become mothers we stop being attractive, and all of a sudden it's socially acceptable to tell moms this? yeash.

I don't care if people go around using the words... just not to me if you don't know me.

As for cougar, people don't seem to get the actual concept of it, and I see so many people misuse it!
    It's a woman over 40 going after men under 25. She's not a cougar if she's dating 26-30 ye old dudes or older. It's specifically men in their early 20s.
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Being that my bf is 15 years younger than me and I am a mom... I have been called a MILF and a cougar!! Do I care? Hell no... Call me what you want.... I got a stud in my bed either way!!! lol :-)

Baaahaha you go momma I'm proud for you!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I think it's offensive...and childish.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    why does every post on here end in an argument? chill out people :)

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I would pity them for having such a limited vocabulary. If you think a lady is attractive, prove it by flexing your cognitive functions a little more. :)
  • DevSea
    Options
    I don't think people should take it offensively....It may be a bit blunt and childish, but at least it proves that you've still got it ;l
This discussion has been closed.