OVER 200 CLUB NEW YEAR NEW BODY (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    zora - That is great! It's not just the weight loss, it feels so good to get stronger and healthier everyday!

check in -
    calories - 1424, barely under
    exercise - nada, but I needed a day off
    water - a little bit under, I am used to drinking a lot of my water well exercising.
    proud - A friend of mine needed some help with a craftly project (invitations) and she came to me. It makes me happy that people think I am creative and crafty :)
    I can tell you're creative and crafty from your ticker! :bigsmile: Thanks for the kudos. :heart:
  • bluenote
    Options
    I'm up at 12:30am with knee pain again. :grumble: Didn't think I'd find any of you awake. :ohwell: I just put an ice pack on my knee - hope that numbs it enough to get to sleep.

My pipes are frozen! No shower for me before my singing jobs tomorrow! :embarassed:
  • bluenote
    Options
    Still awake. 4am. This time eating a bowl of cereal. I guess I'm logging it as breakfast for Sunday. :tongue:
  • llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    YIPEEEE! I've lost 1.2 pounds since wednesday! and 5.5 inches in the last 10 days. Life is good again!!:bigsmile: :love:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I am soo freaking excited !!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be tooting my horn yet again !!

I got on the scale this morning 285.1....

.1 lbs to 25lbs lost....woohooo..
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Hi All - Check in from yesterday. I'll catch up on reading posts later today, I have to get the dogs out this morning.

Calories: A little over (made homemade ribs)
    Exercise: Zumba and it was the best class yet
    Water: I only got a little over 40oz
    Proud: I made time for me because I really wanted to go to Zumba, but I had a hair appointment too. So, I called the hair dresser and asked if I could push my appointment out a little, and managed to do both! I'm so glad I did too because the Zumba helped balance the rib consumption :wink:
  • lildebbie
    Options

I just realized I AM at 25lbs lost ...my starting weight was 310.1 ...wooo hoo...sorry to be gloating, i am just soo happy this morning.
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    lildebbie... you should be happy!!! That is a great milestone! Your hard work is paying off! Congrats
  • llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options

I just realized I AM at 25lbs lost ...my starting weight was 310.1 ...wooo hoo...sorry to be gloating, i am just soo happy this morning.

Go right ahead, you've earned the honor!! I am proud for you!:bigsmile:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Congrats, lildeb. I am so proud of you!!! Good bye for good 290's

I am down 5 pounds since last sunday. My ticker is finally telling the truth:laugh: I have been up 5 pounds for about a week and I am glad it is gone.
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Stephanie08 - Do you have to be really coordinated for Zumba? I would love to try it!

lildeb - Congrats on hitting the 25 pound mark!

bluenote - I am sorry about your knee and the water freezing is such an annoyance!

momma - good for you on the truthful ticker! LOL I know how that can be, I didn't change mine when I gained weight during the holidays.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Thanks every one...I was soo excited. Went to the grocery store passing up free cookies.

Then my daughter wanted donuts that were on a table (along with anything else that is not good for me and high in cals), but my husband for kicks looked at those, and they 330 for 1 donut and 20 grams of fat for 1 ...like whatever...there is not way i am wasting that many calories on that and probalby isn't that good anyway.

Well then we came home, making lunch, sat down to eat my baked chips and grilled cheese...and we discovered our dog of 11 years had died. He was laying on the tile by the fire place very still and not breathing...We were soo upset...I am trying my best not to turn to food...

It has been a very emotional afternoon.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    LilDeb - I'm so so so sorry to hear about your dog. :cry: I'm a huge dog lover (I have 6) and I understand as well as anyone how truly emotionally attached you can become to them. But, it sure sounds like he went as peacefully as possible -- sleeping next to the fireplace surrounded by the family that loves him? I personally can't think of a better way to go. :heart: Allow yourself plenty of time to grieve. Sometimes people feel silly grieving over a pet, but they shouldn't. There's tuly nothing different about losing a pet from losing a close friend or family member. Your family will be in my thoughts.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    LilDeb - I'm so so so sorry to hear about your dog. :cry: I'm a huge dog lover (I have 6) and I understand as well as anyone how truly emotionally attached you can become to them. But, it sure sounds like he went as peacefully as possible -- sleeping next to the fireplace surrounded by the family that loves him? I personally can't think of a better way to go. :heart: Allow yourself plenty of time to grieve. Sometimes people feel silly grieving over a pet, but they shouldn't. There's tuly nothing different about losing a pet from losing a close friend or family member. Your family will be in my thoughts.

Jib - Thanks ...It has been tough today. My 6 yr old kept crying about how he was such a good dog. Me and my husband just have had him for such a long time it is hard to imagine without him. We got him the yr after we started dating before we were engaged...He has been here through my last semester of school, us getting married, three moves, 2 children...He was very much part of our family.

We had been talking if we needed to take him in, we knew he had some medical conditions but they seeemd to be worse, but i was afraid that they would want to put him down and was having problems with that. I think it is better he died with his family and not having to put him down. If this happend during the week when i was working ( i work from home ) i am not sure what i would do or if hubby was working on the weekend (like he has like every weekend for the last month, i know it would of been worse.

We were thinking of going out of town this weekend, but instead are going next and were having a pet sitting service come to the house, i would of hate to be gone and he passed while we were away, i would of felt soo much more guilty

Thanks eveyrone for listening....

I am proud that i am not devoring a gallon of ice cream or a whole package of cookies that I have done before. Food is not going to make him come back and it won't make me feel better when I see 290 again.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Proud: That I reached my first goal today! WOOO! stepped on the scale this morning and it said 249.2! I'm finaly under 250! HOORAY! :drinker: :drinker: :smokin:

Wooo Hooooo!
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about your dog lildeb :(

check in today -

calories - 1500 (under if you count my exercise calories)
    exercise - 70 mins (c25k, Biggest Loser game, and some hardcore housework)
    water - just about there
    proud - I was still hungry after dinner (taco soup YUM) and instead of having seconds, I made up a plate of carrots, celery and hummus!
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    Don't be sorry GLOAT! GLOAT! Girl.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    lildeb, I am so sorry to hear about your dog:cry:

Day 2 of being over on my cals. Not enough over to gain weight but still over. (If I eat dinner, which I am eating dinner)
    Water: Yes, I am a little under, but I have not had dinner yet and I usually drink 16-24 oz at that time
    Exercise: Yes

I am proud that I took that walk today and that I kept up (kinda) with my husband

I am a little :angry: with my hubby. He is a hockey player and he is use to going all gung ho on things. He thinks that we have to push to the furthest limits of our bodies. He thinks I should be pushing so hard that I am in pain. I need to suck it up and just do it. I am finding myself getting a little irritated with him.:frown: I LOve that he is trying to help me and push me, but when I say that I am hurting believe me. Maybe I will be thanking him on Friday. I do not know. Anyways, I will be going out with him again tomorrow. I think I will take some ibuprophen before I leave instead of when I get back and I will try harder to keep up with him. The man is all or nothing! That is good in a lot of things but man am I hating it when it comes to exercise.:laugh:
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    lildebbie - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Dogs are fantastic creatures who balance our lives, they love us no matter what. It sounds like he had a full and wonderful life . . . my thoughts are with you at this time in your life.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    I am a little :angry: with my hubby. He is a hockey player and he is use to going all gung ho on things. He thinks that we have to push to the furthest limits of our bodies. He thinks I should be pushing so hard that I am in pain. I need to suck it up and just do it. I am finding myself getting a little irritated with him.:frown: I LOve that he is trying to help me and push me, but when I say that I am hurting believe me. Maybe I will be thanking him on Friday. I do not know. Anyways, I will be going out with him again tomorrow. I think I will take some ibuprophen before I leave instead of when I get back and I will try harder to keep up with him. The man is all or nothing! That is good in a lot of things but man am I hating it when it comes to exercise.:laugh:

He's lucky he's not my hubby, or he'd get a punch in the B's !!!! Tell him to slow down and enjoy the environment around him!!!