OVER 200 CLUB NEW YEAR NEW BODY (OPEN GROUP)

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Momma, I know you're pushing it with those walks! You guys walk almost the same speed I jog when I do C25K!

I'm struggling with calories today. I'm so hungry! I'm making good food choices, but for some reason I want to eat eat eat. On the days I workout, I'm going to allow myself to eat some of my exercise calories (as long as the foods are healthy) if I want them so that's what I'm doing today.

Calories: 1399 -- 189 over reg. calories, well under exercise calories
    Exercise: C25K and I'll be doing The Shred lvl 1 in a few minutes
    Water: I'm at 6 cups so far, but I'll get all 8 in after shredding
    Proud: I've been so hungry all day & I haven't done anything stupid yet. :tongue: Oh yeah, Day 2 with no processed sugar. :smile:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I am soo freaking excited !!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be tooting my horn yet again !!

I got on the scale this morning 285.1....

.1 lbs to 25lbs lost....woohooo..

I just realized I AM at 25lbs lost ...my starting weight was 310.1 ...wooo hoo...sorry to be gloating, i am just soo happy this morning.

Go right ahead, you've earned the honor!! I am proud for you!:bigsmile:

Thanks !!!! Hopefully this 285 will last and I will be under 285 by this Friday. We are going out of town and I am trying to plan on eating good while we are there. We already told my father in law that we didn't really want to eat out any while we are there...may not be as low cal as i eat when i am home as i am sure measuring out stuff , but still be much better than eating out and all that stuff. They are going to make meals and i will pick the best choices from avaiable. I think i may take my normal breakfast stuff with me so at least i can control that.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just wanted everyone to know that I have enjoyed this group. However, I am finding that I am spending too much time on the computer and not enough time focusing on exercise and not eating junk foods. So, I am leaving the group for awhile to focus on these things and later on I might be back. I will still be here on the site tracking my food and exercise.
  • llowry
    llowry Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Checking in

Calories-under
    Excercise-played wii games for an hour
    Water-2liters
    Proud-that I finally had a day that I drank all my water and stayed under my calories
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Back from the farm - ahhh internet access how I've missed thee!:flowerforyou:

LilDebbie - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have three dogs and I love them more than I love some of my family (not that that's saying much if you knew my family:wink: ) Our last dog had had to be put down last Fall - we literally drove to MI the next day to get a puppy. It's not the right thing to do but we couldn't stand the house without a mastiff.

Momoftwo29 - I get that you have to do what's best but... :sad: :sad: :sad: I'll MISS YOU SO DON'T STAY AWAY TOO LONG:sad: :sad: :sad: Or in a very non-stalkerish way I'll come looking for you :huh: :smile:

I was over in calories on Saturday but otherwise I did OK - and today, despite wings for lunch - I did OK!

Today:
    Calories - ate my exercise but ok
    Water - still working on it
    Exercise - hunting - I just count my walking time (30 minutes) but carrying a muzzel loader and the stuff you need to reload, plus hiking through knee deep snow sure gets your heart rate up!!!

Proud -that I didn't eat the grilled cheese with smoked cheddar cheese my mom wanted to make for me! I ate three apples! And popcorn but not too bad popcorn...
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Back from the farm - ahhh internet access how I've missed thee!:flowerforyou:

LilDebbie - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have three dogs and I love them more than I love some of my family (not that that's saying much if you knew my family:wink: ) Our last dog had had to be put down last Fall - we literally drove to MI the next day to get a puppy. It's not the right thing to do but we couldn't stand the house without a mastiff.

Momoftwo29 - I get that you have to do what's best but... :sad: :sad: :sad: I'll MISS YOU SO DON'T STAY AWAY TOO LONG:sad: :sad: :sad: Or in a very non-stalkerish way I'll come looking for you :huh: :smile:

I was over in calories on Saturday but otherwise I did OK - and today, despite wings for lunch - I did OK!

Today:
    Calories - ate my exercise but ok
    Water - still working on it
    Exercise - hunting - I just count my walking time (30 minutes) but carrying a muzzel loader and the stuff you need to reload, plus hiking through knee deep snow sure gets your heart rate up!!!

Proud -that I didn't eat the grilled cheese with smoked cheddar cheese my mom wanted to make for me! I ate three apples! And popcorn but not too bad popcorn...

I will still be on the site just not here for right now. I will miss all of you too.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    01/10/10

Calories - under - 1332.
    Exercise - Wii ea active day 3 workout + misc Wii earlier with 6 yr old (she loves the games to beat her old mother)
    Water - nada
    Proud - Today has been a very tough day and to end the day way under calories is a good thing.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: hugs to lildeb - so sorry for your loss :heart: :heart: :heart:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: hugs to momoftwo - I completely understand and wish you only the best! Come back and visit once in a while! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

check in:
    cals: more than usual but I'll be OK with it
    water: 64
    exercise: 40 mins bike
    proud: went to dinner at my neighbor's house, who said she prepared a healthy meal, which it was - until the German Chocolate Cake came rearing its ugly head for dessert! What part of GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE is healthy? Anyway, I only ate a few bites! Yay me! :flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    good for you bluenote I am proud of you for only taking a couple of bites, chocolate cake reared its ugly head here and I caved:indifferent:
  • narci
    narci Posts: 6
    Options
    I was 200 on the 1st of Jan when I started my diet, if it's ok l'd like to join this topic too. Target is minus 88 lbs....l'm 194 now
  • johnson30usa
    Options
    Hey I am right there with you. I have lost 5lbs so far, and weigh 233. I sarted on Jan 18. It seem slow but I am already feeling stronger. Good Luck